CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #49 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we have some wonderful WS posters here that work in the medical field, I have a question, what do y'all think about all of KK's assistants being in the medical field?
For us non medical workers it is sort of bizarre SFMS.
I am open minded to it just being her circle of friends that happen to work in the medical field. But it is a little unnerving.

Unless I am missing something, I don’t think it is bizarre at all. I work in a hospital and the majority of my friends are in the medical field. That’s just how it works....
P.S what does SFMS stand for?

I know some have speculated that there must have been more than 1 camera outside KB’s condo. I have to agree with that but still I found it strange the way it was presented in SW that they could not recover tape before 11/29 (which is how LE saw RS pick up package on 12/2). They then state they were able to see PF, KB and baby on 11/22 outside condo and PF return later on same day . So if they get that could they possibly have seen KK there as well but have not released that info to save as proof she was there on 11/24? Is that information that could be withheld until trial ?

I always understood the Arlo camera sent screenshots to the owner, but the videos only lasted 7 days worth, and they could pick the seven days unless they did not do anything and then it would just replace each 7-Day period.

I'm sure somebody else up thread has already given a better explanation than I have just now.

The images in the warrant are stills grabbed from surveillance video. I feel confident that LE has access to the full videos and that baby K can be seen on them. MOO
Many babies fall asleep in the car or in the cart while walking around the store. I wonder if this is why he suggested taking her with him to run errands. If she fell asleep he could have just placed her in the pac-n-play and she may have been sleeping the whole time. Imo

I

I wonder if they are proven murderers, child rapists etc. why we keep them and feed them period. I believe in the DP 30 days to think about it then let it end, bring back death by electrocution , that penalty was a very feared penalty and some of these perpetrators might have that pause thinking about electrocution and not do their horrible deeds. Some believe it inhumane but beating a person to death is inhumane, strangling your wife in front of your child and then letting a child watch while you smother its sibling is inhumane, the list goes on. People like CW IMO seems at ease now that IT is over and all he has to do is just eat and sleep maybe work a little with no responsibilities. That punishment does not fit the crime.
Rant Over: plz no rotten apples

Standing ovation from me I wish I knew how to do those cute little clapping emojis here!

Last edited:
He likes his grey shirts, and they all seem to be very light colored. When the news crew were at his gate, and he was bringing down the trash from his house, he had on a light colored grey shirt.

I think he was also wearing a light grey shirt when he got into his truck at his lawyer's office in Colorado Springs, the news crew tried to get him to talk, he was wearing a light grey shirt.

F of L sold at Walmart come in 4 packs.... if he was wearing one when arrested, then 2 are missing. (yeah, could have tossed others during the year for various reasons, but when you only have gray shirts, I think you buy them in multi-packs and rotate them...just MO)

The hardest part to me as far as putting the actual bat or other murder weapon in KK hand is that you have to over look all the evidence trail she left behind on the 24-26,

I can't believe that she would have been clever enough to not have not left a single shred of evidence that could place her in Colorado on the 22nd.

She is the worst of the worst of moral human existence and the things she didn't do ensured that KB would die.

But most of the actual physical evidence that we know of only ties her to the coverup.

She did not have the actual bat in her hands and there is zero evidence that she was actually present when KB was killed.

PF actions on that Day in November were his and his alone!

We all can hate KK all we want much in the way that we Hate NK.

But at the end of the day it was PF that ultimately unleashed his fury of hate on poor sweet KB

I look forward, in the near future, to see an investigative report on the influence of the "Other Woman" that are associated with men murdering their wives. While they are not charged in the courts and judged in the courts, I still want them to be judged for a very long time in the court of public opinion.

I'm not wanting that because they had an affair, as we know almost half of the people that are married have one at some time in their lives, but solely because of their influence and what they did were above and beyond.

third woman has emerged in the case of the missing Colorado mom, Kelsey Berreth. The woman has not been identified nor is her relationship with Patrick Frazee clear but, she was in contact with him on the day that Berreth is believed to have been killed, the Daily Mail reported.

Frazee reportedly contacted the woman after he was captured on surveillance cameras at a Walmart on Thanksgiving Day. This is the same day that Berreth went missing and is thought to have been beaten and murdered by Frazee.

At Walmart, Frazee was purchasing baby supplies, according to video footage. Frazee did have a baby carriage which is thought to hold his and Berreth’s one-year-old daughter. The video footage captured Frazee at about 1 p.m. that day.

Frazee told investigators that he had immediately returned home after picking up his daughter from Berreth. A neighbor’s surveillance camera shows that Frazee instead returned to Berreth’s home, where investigators believe that he then killed Berreth. He was at the residence for two hours.

Krystal Lee Kenney and his mother, Shelia Frazee. He then made a call to another woman in Idaho. The third woman has not been identified as a suspect in the case but was located a few miles from where Berreth’s cell phone pinged off a cell tower on Nov. 25.

The woman is known to be 39 and employed in the medical field, the Daily Mail reported. On Nov. 25 at 5:14 p.m., Berreth’s cell phone pinged a tower near the Malad Gorge State Park. Ten minutes later, the third woman called Frazee and was located 10 miles away from the park.

The search for the body of Berreth continues in a Fountain, Colorado, landfill. Frazee has been charged with first-degree murder, three counts of solicitation to commit first-degree murder, charges of tampering with a deceased body, and two charges of committing a crime of violence.

Are all of the phone calls mentioned above listed in the search warrant info as pings?

After re-reading the SW, I believe the drafting of relevant warrant "Attach A" only added to the confusion here.

While there certainly may be an additional surveillance camera not disclosed at this time, I believe there may be another explanation.

SW 18-111 Attach A (pgs 11-12) indicates the Arlo surveillance camera videos (stored on cloud server) are only saved for 7 days prior unless the user manually downloads them.

On 11-25-18, at request of CB, WPPD reportedly forced entry to KB's home to do a welfare check. I believe it was around this date that investigators first became aware of neighbors surveillance, and also video showing PF, KB, baby, and flowers entering and re-entering condo on 11-22-18.

I further believe investigators were provided manual download of this surveillance at this time-- especially given the the neighbors service (free service) would not save the video in the cloud past 7 days or 11-29-18.

SW 18-111 also provides that on 12-7-18, Corporal Koski met with neighbor LJ, and viewed all available video on
12-7 (viewing via neighbors cell phone). Koski reported the footage available was limited to 12-1-18 UPS package, and
12-3-18 RS package pick up.

It follows that on 12-7-18, Corporal Koski could only see surveillance for 12-1, 12-3-18 (and not 11-22 to 11-29-18) given the prior 7 day storage limitation of the service without manually download and save by user.

I trust the most critical 11-22-18 video surveillance was viewed and saved by investigators prior to Corporal Koski's 12-7-18 canvasing with neighbors.

I'm confident the prosecution has this evidence safe and secure.

MOO

At this time, I do not support the belief that her mother had them do the well check on the 25th.

BBM:

If there's evidence of human decomp and/or KB's DNA anywhere on the property, LE and DA Dan need to ratchet up the pressure on this creep.

I definitely do not think this loser is out of legal jeopardy right now.

The DA is keeping everyone associated with PF on notice by not ruling out further arrests.

I'm sure Dan May would love to nail any and everyone else who in any way assisted PF in his dumb and dastardly deeds before, during and after KB's murder.

JMO.

I agree that he would juxtaposition that with.... he would rather have them be a witness that supported the prosecution case without being too hostile because they were arrested and charged?

This may sound very callous, but there are times when I don't understand our form of incarceration.

When someone commits a crime, we often want to punish them. And yet, for many criminals, punishment is nothing...it does nothing, it accomplishes nothing, and often it makes them WORSE criminals. Punishment is moot, IMO the goal should be keeping that individual from committing crime.

Why do we waste time and resources? Why not just lock them up for good, with minimal care (human treatment with the min. of resources used)?

This dilemma has been studied by criminologists for generations and no one has solved it yet, unfortunately.

The world has gone from "just chop their heads off" to rehabilitation to "kill them compassionately with drugs" and back again.

The fact that DNA tests have proven many have been unjustifiably convicted plays a big factor now, I think.

Last edited:
So
Unless I am missing something, I don’t think it is bizarre at all. I work in a hospital and the majority of my friends are in the medical field. That’s just how it works....
P.S what does SFMS stand for?
Sorry I did not state the question correctly. What I was asking , is it odd that 4 people involved in the medical field of helping others and saving life had knowledge that this murder was a possibility and did not contact authorities.
I totally understand your workplace is usually your friend base. SFMS Simply for my satisfaction.

I know we have some wonderful WS posters here that work in the medical field, I have a question, what do y'all think about all of KK's assistants being in the medical field?
For us non medical workers it is sort of bizarre SFMS.
I am open minded to it just being her circle of friends that happen to work in the medical field. But it is a little unnerving.
Unfortunately, it's more common than one would fathom. One of the psych doctors at my hospital has said there are colleagues of the psych doctor and mine who are NPD or sociopaths. My MIL is a nurse and a NPD therefore we are no contact with her. I could provide more examples from my hospital system alone. Wish it were not this way :(

So

Sorry I did not state the question correctly. What I was asking , is it odd that 4 people involved in the medical field of helping others and saving life had knowledge that this murder was a possibility and did not contact authorities.
I totally understand your workplace is usually your friend base. SFMS Simply for my satisfaction.

There are 4 people in the medical field in this case that knew about the possibility of murder?

is there a link or is it in the arrest warrant? I totally missed that. So all KK work friends knew?

So

It's not always friend base where you work. A lot of times it can be and is for many people. For others, it is not the case. Life is too dynamic for something to be one way only. I can believe there were that number of people involved who did not say anything. But I'm in the mental health field. I would like to add though that it is probably on the rare side for someone not to say something if they know someone's life is in jeopardy. So even though I say all that, it is a really horrible thing to think on that people can be that self centered, into themselves and evil that someone would not have said something. Oh how I wish someone would have spoken up! We all do here :(

There are 4 people in the medical field in this case that knew about the possibility of murder?

is there a link or is it in the arrest warrant? I totally missed that. So all KK work friends knew?
In the AW I will get the # warrant post in a bit. MS, MG, KK, and the woman attached to the phone number near the gorge.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member