NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park #3

Thanks for bumping this, had been meaning to look up the thread. Those were the days! :D:D I promised myself I would NOT get sucked in again. Needless to say I've had the live feed up for the past several days. :D:D

I didn't think I would get sucked in either, but here I am! I don't think delivery is imminent though and think she will go until closer to the ender of the month. I am only basing this on the fact I think April was a lot bigger when she delivered Scooter.

Okay, catching up on my giraffe knowledge. Giraffes are unique animals and are known to have one thing no other animal in the animal kingdom has. Does anyone know what that is?

I just now realized April is about to give birth again! Exciting news!

April sure keeps you in suspense. I just knew she would have that calf earlier today...but nope. Still pregnant.

I am not going to get caught up in watching 24/7 like last time. I just don't trust April in her accuracy in delivery. Lol :p

lol Same here. I do have their Youtube on an open tab, and I check it every once in a while, but if I miss it, I miss it... there will be replays. I mean I hope I catch it, but I just can't afford to waste away that much time this year... April needs to think of my schedule, darn giraffe. :D:D

(Also, where is Cariis??)

Add me to the list of non-watchers of April's impending delivery this time around. If I see the thread on the first page of Up to the Minute, I'll open and read. If it's not readily available, I'll assume that April hasn't had her little one yet.

lol Same here. I do have their Youtube on an open tab, and I check it every once in a while, but if I miss it, I miss it... there will be replays. I mean I hope I catch it, but I just can't afford to waste away that much time this year... April needs to think of my schedule, darn giraffe. :D:D

(Also, where is Cariis??)
Yes I to have the link on an open tab and look every now and then. If she isn't doing anything then I go about my business. I am a lot more busy this year than last. Plus I don't want to stay awake all night. Watching a animals hind end isn't my favorite thing to do. IYKWIM

Two signs in two days. Yesterday my Windows desktop photo changed from a rock formation in Thailand to a giraffe standing in a national park in Africa. This morning the word "giraffe" appears in the USA Today Word Roundup puzzle.

Play Word Round Up | Puzzles USA Today

My avatar is still from two years ago. :D:D

13449.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member