CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but CM stands charged of the McStay murders and is now on Trial for that.

Yes, and there is no smoking gun in this case, and no proof of motive (as of yet) imo as to why he would have wanted to murder not only Joey but also the entire family. Everything I have learned about this case thus far leads me to conclude that Joey was worth far more alive to Chase than disappeared/dead. All imo.

Lurking still and reading along after my one post a while back. I thought back then that CM was likely guilty, but considered that some jury members might have some "reasonable doubt" on some of the evidence and theories. There are a few more posters who question some evidence, and despite what I think (moo) is a general consensus on WS that CM is guilty, the jury will be made up of people who have similar doubts, even if it is one person. Based on this, it is hard to predict what the jury will decide (not that anyone can predict that anyway). My gut feeling is that they will find CM guilty, but I would feel more sure if this wasn't a death penalty case.

Even at this point I feel like they might find him guilty... but would not be shocked if they didn't, and we are just at the beginning of the 'defense case'. I have listened to all the testimony, I am actually surprised that I am up on the fence at this point based on the evidence. I really did expect "more" from the prosecution, I think his defense team did a tremendous job with the State witnesses though. Waiting to see who the defense calls, and what the State can do with their witnesses :)

Any one who is spending hours and days at the poker table is NOT at home raising children. Again... logic and common sense.

And the evidence of this is?

He has a daughter who is going to accrue huge outstanding student loans to become a lawyer because she loves her dad. The proof is in the child. Unless you can point to testimony to support your claims...

No Taylor testified that she is becoming a lawyer because of what happened to her dad. Are you listening to the trial? Because if you aren't, we probably shouldn't discuss this further.
Bit difficult to get anything much from this Trial, IMO. Had to catch up about 20 pages here, bit difficult when RL gets in the way, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekmtl