CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

I have a hard time believing they discussed calling the police within 2-3 days of the McStay being missing. Sounds like BS to me.

At this point, I believe if she said the sky is blue, most would believe FOR SURE she is a liar then. :rolleyes: Better yet... if it was in a tweet, then they could probably get her on perjury too!

But then, if they didn't, it would also make them suspicious (look bad), because Chase and Joey usually talked 15 times every day, how could the no contact in 2-3 days not raise alarm?

I think it would definitely cause suspicions with Cathy IMO And it doesn't matter which side of this anyone believes, it can be true regardless of the reason he or she said it. IMO

I don’t care if this makes me unpopular she is a liar because she claims she saw the phone call come though from Joey that night.

So why on earth would I believe anything else she has to say when she is lying about that one major factor?!!

Ok

Let’s pretend I’m a convicted felon (burglary) on probation.

My boss/friend/associate Brenda says will you do me a favor. “hey Barb I want you to write checks and sign my name to them. Then deposit them into your bank account. Now Brenda is not going to give me anything in writing that she ask me to do this. She doesn’t notify the bank that I will be forging her name. Nothing.

So I do this favor for Brenda and next week she calls LE and says “Barb forged her name to my checks and stole money from me. AND she is on probation and is a convicted felon.

What do you think is going to happen to me? I’m going the hell to prison for doing it. Well unless I murder Brenda and she can’t tell LE.

Who in their right mind (a felon on probation) would do something like that or expect anyone to believe that happened.

Also I kill Brenda and her whole family, they are missing and because I’m a felon on probation I’m afraid to report them missing but not afraid to forge a check and risk Brenda reporting me.

This stuff is crazy talk

Do I have stupid written across my forehead ???

I was born at night, just not last night!!!

IMO

At this point, I believe if she said the sky is blue, most would believe FOR SURE she is a liar then. :rolleyes: Better yet... if it was in a tweet, then they could probably get her on perjury too!

Yes, LOL. I am still waiting for someone to say CM ate pizza with his hands and lots of people that eat pizza with their hands have never killed anyone, therefore CM could not possibly be the killer.

His actions in the subsequent days do support their claim that they were alarmed enough to consider calling the cops. Why didn't Cathy call? She painted a picture that they were all friends. Or did she have a warrant for her arrest too? If they would have just left at , " I thought it was strange I couldn't get a hold of Joey", I would believe it. It is the addition of considering calling the cops that sound like embellishments.

BBM - That's what really annoys me about this case. This far in, we shouldn't even have to be asking questions like this. The details of key pieces of evidence like this should have been made crystal clear by the prosecution by now. But it seems that there are many facets of the state's case that are still hazy. Whether that's due to incompetence or by design is the question imo.

As for the restaurant sounds, did Chase actually say that? Or was it another "mistake" by the family member, like the McStay family was seen on the Michely video all getting into the Trooper and leaving?
To clarify, Chase said it was in the last call to him by Joseph. So it could have been VM or the last call he took. In the interview with SD he stated he believed Joseph was at home. Whatever it was it compelled family members to go to a nearby restaurant to see if the family had been there. So ethier he was telling the truth or was lying to create a false narrative.

I believe Joey was a nice guy but I have yet to see any proof he was a idiot.

Joey knew he had been in jail as he had helped the family out. Chase had a extensive criminal history all for stealing.

So why would Joey trust Chase to start writing out blank checks?

It would be like asking a alcoholic to look after your Gin bottle. You are just asking for trouble.

Last edited:
To clarify, Chase said it was in the last call to him by Joseph. So it could have been VM or the last call he took. In the interview with SD he stated he believed Joseph was at home. Whatever it was it compelled family members to go to a nearby restaurant to see if the family had been there. So ethier he was telling the truth or was lying to create a false narrative.

Maybe the family members went to the restaurant because MM said he saw the family in the neighbor’s surveillance video getting into the Trooper to go out to dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine