Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #17 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I so hope Charlie is wrong about this:

Meanwhile former homicide detective Charlie Bezzina predicted Borce “may be looking in the realms of five to eight years I would imagine”.

Family's theory on why Borce Ristevski covered up wife Karen's manslaughter

I’m firing a warning shot over the heads of the Victorian Court system if this is the case you MUST turn around and play hard ball as this hideous crime has Australia’s attention. We are watching you...again.
Victoria can hang their heads in shame of the leniency of their parole and sentence decisions.

Trials are won and lost on precedents and this will open the doors for lawyers and any others who consider this is an easy option who have been thinking murderous thoughts.

Quit this rot now.

I am hoping Judge Christopher Beale will dish out a heavy sentence and make Borce and his lawyers appeal it on the grounds of it being manifestly excessive and then lose that case, and Borce be stuck with it.

In a more judicially run world, that's what would happen...

Community outrage is breaking out all over, very reminiscent of when Jamie Ramage was successful , so successful that it was the last time it was allowed in Victoria, to plead provocation and get an 8 yr sentence for the hideous murder, and secret burial,( more like a discarded rubbish effort ) of his wife of 24 years, , on the grounds that he claimed she taunted him about the size of his appendage, at which point he felt justified in throttling her to death on her own kitchen floor.

People didn't like it, and the law was altered immediately, and Borce's case may result in a similar outcome. Borce might get away with it, but the ride on 'manslaughter' stuff in this context may be well and truly over, hopefully.

Too true Troops.
A message to Karen’s friends and family is to fight tooth and nail for justice just like Allison Baden-Clay’s family did.
The murderous husband was controlling the sale of a property from gaol!!

Friends step in and up, fight and be heard. Allison had tenacious parents, Karen didn’t so don’t let go.

What really stinks about BR is that this KILLER carried Karen's coffin.:eek::eek::eek:
This is inexcusable.
Loads of reasons why he wasn't able should have been given, yet he continued here in playing his act.
I hope he is continually reminded about this, being a slime, a rat, a jerk, a creep all in one.
Just a horrid bit of ....
MOO.

I wonder if Vic’s LE bugged Karen’s coffin like Qld’s cops did Allison’s?

Murderers think it shows innocence to carry the casket of their victims and cry. FFS!

7D4555C8-44C2-43B5-ACE3-F60875AC3683.jpeg CF1D49BC-B2F2-4203-A6CC-93D6FE82E62A.jpeg

To the men who consoled these murderers, how do you feel now?

Last edited:
Therefore, why can't the Vic Pol extract from Borce the cost of the search and investigation?

At it's peak , there were 50 or more officers, and a battalion of detectives, inspectors, et al, all assigned and doing overtime on the search for Karen's body and the search for her killer.

The cost of mounting the murder charge must have been no small change either, the hire of similar cars, expert's opinions, forensics, accountants, scientists, Prosecutor's Advisors, psychiatrists, all at top rates, who can forget Constable Hubba of the stand-in Mercedes in his oh so casual jumper?

The taxpayers of Victoria kick in for this stuff, and this is a very flimsy and unsatisfactory return on their money.

Sentencing precedent? - Mario Schembri sentenced to 9 years with a minimum of 7 for the manslaughter of Herman Rockefeller. A very clear case of no murderous intent or premeditation. His only motive was flying into a rage the moment Herman walked into the swingers house without the promised girlfriend.

Swingers jailed over Rockefeller killing

Sad that no mention is made of her loving brother and even sadder is the blank right hand side for someone else's epitaph to join hers.

Interesting that the date of death is noted as the day Karen was found.

View attachment 174161
Thanks Steve for highlighting this. Whoever made the final decision regarding Karen's date of passing already had the knowledge that she hadn't recently passed when she was found. This is very odd, also very sad her brother wasn't acknowledged given HE WAS THE FAMILY MEMBER IN HER CORNER and the one we expected to be in her corner wasn't. IMO.

Therefore, why can't the Vic Pol extract from Borce the cost of the search and investigation?

At it's peak , there were 50 or more officers, and a battalion of detectives, inspectors, et al, all assigned and doing overtime on the search for Karen's body and the search for her killer.

The cost of mounting the murder charge must have been no small change either, the hire of similar cars, expert's opinions, forensics, accountants, scientists, Prosecutor's Advisors, psychiatrists, all at top rates, who can forget Constable Hubba of the stand-in Mercedes in his oh so casual jumper?

The taxpayers of Victoria kick in for this stuff, and this is a very flimsy and unsatisfactory return on their money.

Those police divers don’t come cheap.
Imagine that mongrel watching the happenings from his bedroom window.

91978BAB-3A32-4A34-9818-0C2E2029D4F0.jpeg
Melbourne - NewsLocker

Those police divers don’t come cheap.
Imagine that mongrel watching the happenings from his bedroom window.

View attachment 174224
Melbourne - NewsLocker

The Creep probably thought, he got away with the murder, that investigators think she may be in the water, during her walk.
For months, he was free, but no longer: now a branded criminal for the remainder of his pathetic life.
MOO.

Sorry guys i'm sooooo ignorant about this case - what's this stuff about Borce's son saying his father didn't protect him? Does he mean from Karen? I'm not here to pass judgement on Karen (RIP) &/or her son-in-law. I can read back of course but if there's a simple explanation I would welcome it. Ta!

Sorry guys i'm sooooo ignorant about this case - what's this stuff about Borce's son saying his father didn't protect him? Does he mean from Karen? I'm not here to pass judgement on Karen (RIP) &/or her son-in-law. I can read back of course but if there's a simple explanation I would welcome it. Ta!
Apparently.

"He knew what was going on between me and Karen but he did nothing, he didn’t protect me, he was a coward.
Son claims his relationship with stepmother was behind guilty plea

A reasonable question, all things considered..

First off, one has to decide whether Antony has the capacity to distinguish fantasy from fact, about damn near everything. Once that decision is made, it's merely a matter of blowing off anything he says in this regard, or , alternatively, delving into it, for some sort of corroboration or empirical evidence, or a corresponding trend that would tend to back the claim up.

I , as it happens, don't believe a word of it, Anthony just doesn't fit the general criteria, he says it all began when he was 15 or so, which is a bit older than the general run of child sexual abuse victims, and , in addition, he is now claiming it a lot earlier than the general run of people, now adults, who have lived with it for many years.

And his story has not had the impact that he expected, for many years. That is, Karen and Borce didn't break up, Karen didn't 'run away with him', Sarah and Borce and Karen remained together as a solid unit , and that is something that would not be the usual , in this instance, if the story had legs.

I, personally , find it difficult to believe that Antony would have that kind of attraction for Karen. Sure, I can see Antony attracted to her, though.

That is one hurdle I cant climb over, but this doesn't mean anyone else can't , as well.
It is entirely up to you!.

Sentencing precedent? - Mario Schembri sentenced to 9 years with a minimum of 7 for the manslaughter of Herman Rockefeller. A very clear case of no murderous intent or premeditation. His only motive was flying into a rage the moment Herman walked into the swingers house without the promised girlfriend.

Swingers jailed over Rockefeller killing

Good spotting, Jen... I had forgotten that one.. I was thinking more of Tanya Herman , who got 10 years for attempting to killing Maria Korp and leaving her in the boot of the car thru the hot summer days, killing for lerrrve..

She got her plea in before Maria died of her injuries, a clever move.

Rockefeller, .. there were strange mitigating factors, one being that Hermann was walking into a shady den in full knowledge of such, and also, it was a fight between 2 men, and , there was a background of Rockefeller living a dodgy life of tremendous risk taking elements for a long time, implying a certain percentage of him contributing to his own demise, so to speak.

Taking the 9 yr sentence, and piling on the aggravating factors of Karen's death, there is the fact that it was a bloke hitting a woman, his own wife, in her own home, perhaps while she was asleep, that they had argued ( Borce said this in a press conference thingy ) that she had no way of defending herself, and that she died horribly and painfully. …

All that should be worth at least another 5 years, which brings it to 14, plus, the long long delay , costly delay , that Borce subjected the long suffering Vic Taxpayer to , by his intransigence, his relentless lying , and the money having to be invested in producing a Supreme Court case on his false claim.

Another 2 years for that, 16 years, with a non parole of 16 years.

And he would still be getting away with murder.

A reasonable question, all things considered..

First off, one has to decide whether Antony has the capacity to distinguish fantasy from fact, about damn near everything. Once that decision is made, it's merely a matter of blowing off anything he says in this regard, or , alternatively, delving into it, for some sort of corroboration or empirical evidence, or a corresponding trend that would tend to back the claim up.

I , as it happens, don't believe a word of it, Anthony just doesn't fit the general criteria, he says it all began when he was 15 or so, which is a bit older than the general run of child sexual abuse victims, and , in addition, he is now claiming it a lot earlier than the general run of people, now adults, who have lived with it for many years.

And his story has not had the impact that he expected, for many years. That is, Karen and Borce didn't break up, Karen didn't 'run away with him', Sarah and Borce and Karen remained together as a solid unit , and that is something that would not be the usual , in this instance, if the story had legs.

I, personally , find it difficult to believe that Antony would have that kind of attraction for Karen. Sure, I can see Antony attracted to her, though.

That is one hurdle I cant climb over, but this doesn't mean anyone else can't , as well.
It is entirely up to you!.

It's certainly a hard piece of info to digest - but we never know what goes on behind closed doors do we? But whether this is true or not - Karen was murdered by her husband Borce... so i just will say RIP Karen, whatever the truth may be - it's not B's place to play god for whatever reason

Family member of Karen Ristevski claims Borce covered up killing to spare daughter
There’s one reason Borce Ristevski covered up the killing of his wife Karen and lied to police for so long, according to a close family member.
Why did it take him so long? A close family member has a new theory.

The person, who did not wish to be named, told Seven News he “covered it up for Sarah”, referring to the couple’s 23-year-old daughter who supported him the entire time.

“The embarrassment and heartbreak of losing Sarah’s love would have been too much,” they said.

“He thought, ‘Deny, deny, deny. They can’t prove it.’ For him to have the presence of mind to do everything he did afterwards is unbelievable and unforgivable.”

Family member claims Borce Ristevski covered up killing wife to spare daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members