CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Okay, you mean SW down by the Bear Valley ski resort. I lived in the Tahoe area (Tahoe Keys) durning the late 70's through the 80's.

Yep, that's correct. I like the Keys and SLT very much, sadly after I retired it became too difficult to clear the snow at my place. I don't plan to stay in SoCal, but I'm caring for a close friend who is terminally ill so will be here for a while.

I swear I hear a helicopter in today's Part 1.

So CJ met with CM's attorneys for 8 hours before her testimony - if any witness had done so with the state's attorneys, there'd have been so much screaming of witness coaching and mistrial motions we'd never see the end of the trial. Pretty unbelievable.

Mooo

I'm in the middle of listening to the recording, but from what I heard, the context of "you pissed everybody" is that CJ was saying people were pointing fingers at Chase because he pissed them off. She was frustrated and venting, essentially saying that, look at all the people that you pissed off, they are angry with you, that's why they say you did it; if you treated people well, you wouldn't have made so many enemies and got into this unnecessary mess.

This (so far) in no way supports the prosecution's case. It's perfectly consistent with an innocent person falling because of the large number of people he had offended.

I have yet to hear something like "I buried them...", or "...when you picked me up at the Mexican border...", or "...don't say I wasn't home that evening...", ........

(yet to complete listening)

Last edited:

So CJ met with CM's attorneys for 8 hours before her testimony - if any witness had done so with the state's attorneys, there'd have been so much screaming of witness coaching and mistrial motions we'd never see the end of the trial. Pretty unbelievable.

Mooo

Bingo.

It’s Such double standards!!

To clarify, Chase said it was in the last call to him by Joseph. So it could have been VM or the last call he took. In the interview with SD he stated he believed Joseph was at home. Whatever it was it compelled family members to go to a nearby restaurant to see if the family had been there. So ethier he was telling the truth or was lying to create a false narrative.

I don't know if Mike ever stated it was Chase, or if now in hindsight, I am attributing that to Chase knowing the call records. But I have no proof that Chase actually told him that, because we have heard what he said to Dugal, and I am pretty sure that Mike was not on InSessions before that time, which was Feb 17th. I just don't know if it was one of those things that Mike got mixed up? Who knows. Wish we had all those posts still LOL

Maybe the family members went to the restaurant because MM said he saw the family in the neighbor’s surveillance video getting into the Trooper to go out to dinner.

That could be it too Mica! There was a restaurant that they went to close by, connected to a hotel or something... I do think Mike did go there, and I do think someone there remembered the family but not necessarily from that night and no proof they went there that night.

I tried to enlarge.That snagged me up. Listening now but it is not easy. What it does do is confirm for me that he gave OS. Thanks.

Glad you were able to get it to work, I know the sound is awful, but that is all we had :( I do have it copied what he had up on the screen about his ex/friend.

Ouch. Cathy is being BRUTALLY honest with CM in that jail call. Said CM pissed everybody and doesn't care about anyone.

Is that in the latest video? I can't listen right at the moment... pretending to listen to hubby instead LOL Is the jailhouse glass talking through in there???? That's what I was expecting to hear today lol

I'm in the middle of listening to the recording, but from what I heard, the context of "you pissed everybody" is that CJ was saying people were pointing fingers at Chase because he pissed them off. She was frustrated and venting, essentially saying that, look at all the people that you pissed off, they are angry with you, that's why they say you did it; if you treated people well, you wouldn't have made so many enemies and got into this unnecessary mess.

This (so far) in no way supports the prosecution's case. It's perfectly consistent with an innocent person falling because of the large number of people he had offended.

I have yet to hear something like "I buried them...", or "...when you picked me up at the Mexican border...", or "...don't say I wasn't home that evening...", ........

(yet to complete listening)

Thanks smr... Cathy yesterday kept saying 'you are taking it out of context'... who is playing the tape? Rodriquez or Maline?

Mooo

Isn't it normal to prep witnesses? I wish the State would have spent a few minutes with their own witnesses.... is it against the rules of court? If it is against the rules... why are they allowed to do it?

Glad you were able to get it to work, I know the sound is awful, but that is all we had :( I do have it copied what he had up on the screen about his ex/friend.
Can you not share it here, missy? It is part of the Defence's OS, surely you're permitted to post screenshots of it?

I don't know if Mike ever stated it was Chase, or if now in hindsight, I am attributing that to Chase knowing the call records. But I have no proof that Chase actually told him that, because we have heard what he said to Dugal, and I am pretty sure that Mike was not on InSessions before that time, which was Feb 17th. I just don't know if it was one of those things that Mike got mixed up? Who knows. Wish we had all those posts still LOL

Some archived links to InSessions...Don’t know if they all work.

In Session May 3-7, 2010

5/3 thru 5/7 [Archive] - In Session Message Boards

5/3 thru 5/7 [Archive] - Page 2 - In Session Message Boards

5/3 thru 5/7 [Archive] - Page 3 - In Session Message Boards

5/3 thru 5/7 [Archive] - Page 4 - In Session Message Boards

In Session: Disappeared January 2011

Disappeared - The McStay Family - 2/4/10 [Archive] - In Session Message Boards

Disappeared - The McStay Family - 2/4/10 [Archive] - Page 2 - In Session Message Boards

Disappeared - The McStay Family - 2/4/10 [Archive] - Page 3 - In Session Message Boards

Disappeared - The McStay Family - 2/4/10 [Archive] - Page 4 - In Session Message Boards

Disappeared - The McStay Family - 2/4/10 [Archive] - Page 5 - In Session Message Boards

March 2010 (pages 1-5, missing page 2)

March, 26, 27 [Archive] - In Session Message Boards

March, 26, 27 [Archive] - Page 3 - In Session Message Boards

March, 26, 27 [Archive] - Page 4 - In Session Message Boards

March, 26, 27 [Archive] - Page 5 - In Session Message Boards

April 2010 (page 4 only)

4/10, 4/11, 4/12,13 [Archive] - Page 4 - In Session Message Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online