CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a problem for the defense because she says to Chase in the phone call that she could have sworn it was on a Friday, and then they showed her call records from Joey to Chase the previous Friday at around 9.30 pm that wasn't answered. It beats a call that didn't connect with Chase's phone on the 4th, IMO.

I went back to look at any records that we have been able to see and can't see any that show the 28th (will keep looking)

When McGee went through a months worth of calls that went to VM that didn't show a tower, the only one's mentioned on the 28th don't have any times associated with them :mad: Only says 2 VM calls that show no cell tower data but shows towers 1 1/2 hours before and 1 minute after. Would have been nice to know the times *sigh* Would have been even nicer to have video from today!!!! LOL

And I thought McGee was smart, lol. Put on a witness that says CM is a no good, dirty wrotten scoundrel. LMAOOOO

I said CJ would be a GREAT witness for the Pros, I don't care who gets mad and bans me. I was right ! Go look it up.

She did fine.

I don’t care if this makes me unpopular she is a liar because she claims she saw the phone call come though from Joey that night.

So why on earth would I believe anything else she has to say when she is lying about that one major factor?!!

Chase and Joey spoke as many as 30 times a day, every single day-it isn't that crazy to imagine that calls would be confused.

I think it's very significant IMO. How do you think CE cases are usually won even though they are a bit more difficult to convict? Where CE murder cases get convicted even without finding the body of a victim?

Forensics are circumstantial evidence. Physical evidence is circumstantial evidence. MOST cases are built on circumstantial evidence.

Last edited:
The Pros asked her about using QB's/finances with CM and she said something about not using QB's. The Pros asked her/said there was an account in her name.

This was about WHY CJ opened a different bank account and STOPPED sharing one with CM. CM was overdrawn and owed a lot of bank fees, was her reply.

So his partner, best friend and mother of his children will not share a checking account with Chase? But we are supposed to believe that his boss will give him access to his own account, with 90k in the bank?

So listening to CJs testimony. She says they discussed whether or not to call the police on the weekend immediately after the 4th (so like the 6th-7th). They decided to wait, mabe the McStays left for the weekend, yadda yadda yadda. As they say, this does not have a ring of truth to me. IMO.

ETA: But he still called to attempt to delete QB even though he was so concerned about Joey. Hmmm

McCarger McGyver was scheduled to paint with Summer that weekend-HE didn't phone the police. Two people working with Joey told family they couldn't get in touch with the McStays, yet no one in either Summer or Joey's family called the police.

Why is the onus on someone not related to the family, to call them in as missing persons?

I swear I hear a helicopter in today's Part 1.

So CJ met with CM's attorneys for 8 hours before her testimony - if any witness had done so with the state's attorneys, there'd have been so much screaming of witness coaching and mistrial motions we'd never see the end of the trial. Pretty unbelievable.

Mooo

It's not unusual for witnesses to meet with the attorneys who will question them.

Not a big deal? CJ HAD to get her own account because of CM's overdrawn monies/owing banks/people.creditors. That is when she STOPPED banking (shared account) with him. Yep, no big deal.

Exactly. And then after hearing she kicked him out of her account because he was so financially irresponsible, the jury is supposed to then believe that Joey gave him the keys to his McStay Money?

I think she & Merritt's daughter have been the best 2 witnesses for the Prosecution to date...LOL

They did a great job revealing that nothing Chase did had anything to do with murdering a family of four. The DA is still working solely on character assassination-they have no evidence of anything related to any of the crime scenes or murder.

One question: How come CJ did NOT know she had a Quickbook account in her name, as alluded to by the Pros? That must also be another unlucky coincidence for CM.

Why? Why would it matter if CJ had a quickbooks account?

Question? What would compel a woman to hook up with, then produce 3 children with a man who won't even marry her?
All the while going through the angst of overdrawn bank accounts and living in a trailer. While the boyfriend gambles away large amounts of money that could have been used to give them all a much better life?

Then, continuing to visit him with their children when he's been arrested for a quadruple murder that includes two baby boys?
I can't even describe how sickening I find this "relationship".
I am SO sorry that Joey brought this man and his girlfriend into his and Summer's life.
Bottom line. I have 0 respect for this Cathy Jarvis. To me, she's just about as sick in the head as Chase Merritt. What a couple of total losers.
Imo.

Not a big deal? CJ HAD to get her own account because of CM's overdrawn monies/owing banks/people.creditors. That is when she STOPPED banking (shared account) with him. Yep, no big deal.

Question? What would compel a woman to hook up with, then produce 3 children with a man who won't even marry her?
All the while going through the angst of overdrawn bank accounts and living in a trailer. While the boyfriend gambles away large amounts of money that could have been used to give them all a much better life?

Then, continuing to visit him with their children when he's been arrested for a quadruple murder that includes two baby boys?
I can't even describe how sickening I find this "relationship".
I am SO sorry that Joey brought this man and his girlfriend into his and Summer's life.
Bottom line. I have 0 respect for this Cathy Jarvis. To me, she's just about as sick in the head as Chase Merritt. What a couple of total losers.
Imo.

Why is this any of your business? This is a trial regarding a murder. With all due respect, all other personal matters between two people who were with each other for a very long time--aren't anybody's business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong