CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went back to look at any records that we have been able to see and can't see any that show the 28th (will keep looking)

When McGee went through a months worth of calls that went to VM that didn't show a tower, the only one's mentioned on the 28th don't have any times associated with them :mad: Only says 2 VM calls that show no cell tower data but shows towers 1 1/2 hours before and 1 minute after. Would have been nice to know the times *sigh* Would have been even nicer to have video from today!!!! LOL
What has the 28th. got to do with it? Are you talking about the 28th. Feb. 2010? That's at the end of the month if Feb.? A while after the family was murdered.

I just have a sense of humor...don't take it personally. I was also remembering the old Saturday Night Live with Dan Akroyd & Jane Curtin - "Point - Counterpoint." Our opposing views here remind me of that too. :)

I asked you a question, it's OK if you don't have an answer.

Reactions: smr
This thread is closing. There is a group here with an agenda to disrupt and I am not going to let this happen.

Not sure when it will open back up but hopefully sometime next week.

Tricia

The thread is now open for discussion.

Let me be honest. I am going to start removing members from this thread that are causing nothing but trouble.

A few things to remember.

If you continually post to the point where no one else can get a post in edgewise that is considered a TOS violation (power posting) and you will be removed from this thread if it continues.

Allow others to speculate on the evidence presented. Speculation does not require constant links. As long as the speculation is not way out there. Speculation within the realm of the evidence presented.

If you state something as fact and it is not fact and therefore your statement becomes a disruption you will be removed from the thread.

If you state something as a fact when it is not a fact and it is used to disparage the victims you will be removed.

I will not allow anyone to derail this thread to the point that we can't have a mature discussion about the evidence.

If you have an opinion be prepared to defend it. If a member questions your opinion in a polite and mature manner then you should answer them. It is not a TOS violation to have someone question your belief. It is a TOS violation if you are aggressive or you are constantly hounding someone about their opinion.

If I feel anyone is disrupting the thread on purpose you will be removed without explanation. I can't explain anything else. If you do not understand these rules please do not post.

To the posters who follow our rules thank you very much.

Tricia

I originally had DK pegged as the guy, but I changed my view after the bodies were discovered off of Quarry Road. I remember feeling a sense of shock
and thinking it had to be Chase as the guilty party based upon discovery of the remains. JMO peoples!

I would like to know if LE ever looked for a match to the DNA that was found in the graves, especially the spot on the bra. It didn't match CM or any of the bodies in the grave. They determined it was from 3 males and 1 female, but have they checked against DNA databases?

I would like to know if LE ever looked for a match to the DNA that was found in the graves, especially the spot on the bra. It didn't match CM or any of the bodies in the grave. They determined it was from 3 males and 1 female, but have they checked against DNA databases?

Do we even know that this is true? I think it showed up in the defense’s opening statement, which isn’t evidence. If they had to extract DNA from inside teeth, to identify the McStays, how could DNA of a killer or accomplice have survived in the grave?

Just a thought... she probably spent a lot of that time watching/listening to video's and audio's that were going to be played during her testimony.

It remains an idiosyncrasy of criminal procedure that the state cannot coach its witnesses yet the defence can cut testimony from whole cloth after hearing the state case.

I have long believed this area should be reformed.

To clarify, Chase said it was in the last call to him by Joseph. So it could have been VM or the last call he took. In the interview with SD he stated he believed Joseph was at home. Whatever it was it compelled family members to go to a nearby restaurant to see if the family had been there. So ethier he was telling the truth or was lying to create a false narrative.

I have been thinking more about this.

It seems a highly significant matter which has been overlooked.

I wonder why Mike did not testify to it?

Do we even know that this is true? I think it showed up in the defense’s opening statement, which isn’t evidence. If they had to extract DNA from inside teeth, to identify the McStays, how could DNA of a killer or accomplice have survived in the grave?

It is true, here is an article that details the ruling that allowed the DT to present the DNA information at the same time he denied the request to present the information regarding DK: Defense attorney claims another business associate of Joseph McStay was complicit in killing family – San Bernardino Sun

That last call is very interesting but I am still confused by both sides testimony. I look forward to some clarity, hopefully during rebuttal.

Something I find fascinating, is that despite "the last call" coming thru on his phone with now CJ being a witness thereto and daughter supporting, Chase never apparently thought to show this key piece of evidence to investigators nor retain any evidence of it - e.g. a photo or some other record

Yet it would clear him of murder!

Even more strangely, despite watching a movie with CJ, he was returning all her missed calls only an hour later!

Of course this all makes sense if his phone was off and there was no last call received by him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07