CA - Bakersfield 3: Disappearance of Baylee Despot & murders of James Kulstad & Micah Holsonbake #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a FB acct with a similar friend list as the one on MQ's known fake acct. Different name on this one, but the user is harassing Jane and it's really crappy. I reported it.

He's also expressing his distaste for CS. There's a photo of him and on it is the word "sketch".

@MrsWells i tried to message you. Are you able to DM me a link? I can't locate it.

Has anybody used Truthfinder.com for information?? MQ has A LOTTTTTT of reports come up, but I’ve been hesitant about dropping the $30 on it because A. Can’t afford it right now, B. Have been hosed before for reports that gave as much info as I found online without paying.

Edited: Found it. Thanks.
By the way, just wanted to let you know that I didn't receive a PM from you - just in case you accidentally sent it to someone else - unless maybe there are issues with my account.

Just a thought...Has their been confirmed connections from the chiropractor, B3 and the HA?

Last edited:
Just a thought...Is their any connection to biker gangs and any of the names associated with the B3?

There is a HA local chapter in Bakersfield.

I personally believe there are people involved with connections, but possibly to more than one biker gang in town. Not saying I think any members of biker gangs are responsible for anyone's disappearance or murder, though.

So, I have a hypothetical question for all of you: if you were to dispose of or bury a body out there in the Bakersfield area, where would you do it?

So, I have a hypothetical question for all of you: if you were to dispose of or bury a body out there in the Bakersfield area, where would you do it?

That’s not something that ever crosses my mind. However, I live in Southern California but visit up North often. I always drive through Bakersfield to get there and there’s a lot of empty areas and farmland in central California, so there’s an endless amount of areas to do so.

There’s so many places- the kern river/mountain areas, desert, lakes...Bakersfield is in the middle of a lot of rural areas

I live in Southern California but visit up North often. I always drive through Bakersfield to get there and there’s a lot of empty areas and farmland in central California, so there’s an endless amount of areas to do so.

I’ve never been to Bakersfield myself, but didn’t picture it very rural just based on news stories and the like. Is there a desert area nearby? I think I’d opt for desert if it were me (it wasn’t though) because I’d think the animals would scatter bones and a body would decompose quickly in the direct sun.

The landfill I would imagine would be a possibility. We have tons of desert fields all over town, plus Death Valley isn't too far from us either. There's also some mountain areas nearby. The Kern river, also called the Killer Kern.

There’s so many places- the kern river/mountain areas, desert, lakes...Bakersfield is in the middle of a lot of rural areas

Are there easy access roads to the mountains or do you need an ATV?

I’ve always wondered about the leg and how it got in the lake, too. It sounded like it wasn’t in a bag (purposely hidden, I mean) - do you think it was put there by itself or carried off by animals who may have found the body in the wooded areas there? Sorry, not trying to be gruesome, just nagging questions in the back of my mind tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie