Wesley Hadsell charged with murdering A.J. Hadsell

Status
Not open for further replies.
wesley-paul-hadsell.jpg

"Wesley Hadsell, the man who was charged with the 2015 death of his 18-year-old stepdaughter Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell, has been charged with possessing drugs inside the Southampton County Jail where he is currently incarcerated." Man behind bars for stepdaughter’s death charged with possessing drugs inside jail

What an utter creep he is.

wesley-paul-hadsell.jpg

"Wesley Hadsell, the man who was charged with the 2015 death of his 18-year-old stepdaughter Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell, has been charged with possessing drugs inside the Southampton County Jail where he is currently incarcerated." Man behind bars for stepdaughter’s death charged with possessing drugs inside jail

What an utter creep he is.
Well he's looking, hmmmm, stressed....and I have nothing more appropriate to say without a life time ban from WS. He's just not worth it.

I think their priority was not alerting Wes or any other potential suspect to their knowledge because they really didn't have enough to charge him until recently. I wonder if part of the wait wasn't just the weapons charge, but DNA. I never felt her COD maligned her because of how it was worded, and early on they said she had no needle marks (this is why we speculated for pages that she had died muling drugs for him or he drugged her). I think he lured her to the hotel for the money, drugged her, and strangled her. Now, if they come out in another couple months saying there was SA, then I'll be perplexed.

Last July, Hadsell tried contacting me from Western Tidewater Regional Jail by "Getting Out by Telmate", which allows emails and video chat. He continued trying to contact me from there until November 9. I accepted it once and was about to do a video chat with him around 9pm at night, when I decided against it. He then contacted me from Northern Neck Regional Jail on Nov. 17, asking for video chat via "Securus Technologies" which was called "An Anywhere Video Visit". This was 9:48 pm.

Again, on Saturday Dec. 29, he reached out to me from Hazleton Federal Prison via "Corrlinks" as an email. I accepted and exchanged a few emails with him, hoping he was in a place to give some answers. He would be responding anywhere from 8am to after 9pm. After his bogus responses my anger got the best of me and I didn't hold back. I'm done playing games with him.

If he is reaching to me, he can reach to anyone, including my daughters. They will eventually respond. And I won't know about it.

He has skated through the system like a ballerina. They treat him with kid gloves at every level from Family Court to high-security federal prison. I will not be surprised at all if the system fails again, and in fact it already has by allowing this man unlimited communication and waiting to charge him for so long. He should be in lock down with very limited privileges. He feigns mental illness and an 'aw shucks' attitude in order to be classified as low security as possible. He knows the system better than most prison employees.
Based on that it looks like he is really lonely in prison. For a con artist like Wes that is probably very painful. I wouldn't be surprised if the multiple changes of prison was intentional to isolate him and get him talking. I also will not be surprised if some of his communications led to his arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07