CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #50 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would most likely be rough because usually there is rocks on the steep edges so the keys could have slipped between some rocks. Which is why I thought of that drone method I saw on that show. They said the infrared cameras can see heat signatures a foot or more down so there would be a chance at least of maybe spotting the keys.

KK should be able to tell LE exactly where she was standing when she threw them into the gorge and so that would help searching for them but it would still be tough to find them of course.

Early on in this case someone volunteered to go visit the gorge area near Idaho and I am betting it was that same gorge. I cant remember if we got any pictures back from the person that visited but there are some online sites that show it. KK would have to know where she was standing.

The thing is I’m not sure how important the keys are?

They don’t prove kB couldn’t have driven her car, bc her cars were still there, so that speaks for its self

They don’t need them to prove that she had kB belongings, as the phone data from kB and kk phone prove that.

I’m not sure that the keys would prove anything that can’t already be established

Last edited:

They don’t prove kB couldn’t have driven her car, bc her car was still there.

They don’t need them to prove that she had kB belongings, as the phone data from kB and kk phone prove that.

I’m not sure what the keys would prove anything that can’t already be established

Yeah, LE is probably considering them not worth it but what if KK threw a lot more than the keys in that spot. You never know unless you look.

Yeah, LE is probably considering them not worth it but what if KK threw a lot more than the keys in that spot. You never know unless you look.

Good point, I would hope that investigators are well aware of what may or may not be there and the significance of it.

It’s all a big guess, as I don’t believe LE has given us any info on weather or not they searched the gorge and or how extensively, other than the quick visual scan in the warrant.
Moo

Yeah, Ive burned tons of dead trees and tree limbs and its much harder than people realize to burn things completely down to nothing. One thing that is hard to explain is you typically have to stir the items in the fire and the problem you run into is if you have a very large hot fire then its hard to get yourself near enough to the fire to stir it because its so hot as you try to get close. So you end up using a long metal spiked rake or something to rush in real quick to stir the stuff and then rush out to get away from the heat.

Another thing that convinces me there was no body being burned in the tote is the way KK conveniently says she didnt look in the tote.
So she is trying to tell us that after driving hundreds of miles back and forth for 3 failed attempts at murdering KB, that she would not at least run over to quickly pick up the lid of the tote to take a quick peek at KB's body. That is total BS to me. So once I get convinced she is lying about that then I start to think of other things she may have lied about.

And she can get away with that lie that she thought the body was in the tote being burned. Its her word against his and he is not going to admit to anything so if PF dumped her body down a mine shaft then KK gets to help him out a little bit while still coming across as cooperating with LE.

Unless LE finds KB's burnt remains in the landfill, I am not convinced they burned the body. I think they or just PF did something else with it.

All JMO of course.
Perhaps KK really did take the body somewhere....

Re finding the keys in the gorge.

I've stood on one of the bridges over that gorge and looked over. Finding the keys would be extremely difficult if you sent people down on ropes, given the very rough nature of the rock below. There are probably plenty of volunteers who would enjoy searching it...like a big Cirque du Soleil party in the gorge for SAR folks and rock climbers.

Finding the keys using IR technology would be difficult, too, as I'm sure thousands of people have tossed coins, cans, and all kinds of other metallic junk over the edge there.

Perhaps KK really did take the body somewhere....

If that were the case, I think her lawyer would have highly advised her to tell LE that information when they sat down.

There’s no good reason for her to lie about it, it can only make her situation much worse and risk her of being in prison for a very long time.

I’m not convinced that what kk says happened with kB body happened exactly as she says

But I don’t think if it is in fact not true, that it may be bc pf is lying and not kk.

All moo

Re finding the keys in the gorge.

I've stood on one of the bridges over that gorge and looked over. Finding the keys would be extremely difficult if you sent people down on ropes, given the very rough nature of the rock below. There are probably plenty of volunteers who would enjoy searching it...like a big Cirque du Soleil party in the gorge for SAR folks and rock climbers.

Finding the keys using IR technology would be difficult, too, as I'm sure thousands of people have tossed coins, cans, and all kinds of other metallic junk over the edge there.

Still catching up here. I would think if you went further down stream you could hike back to where the bridge is, and maybe use metal detectors, but I think the keys are not really needed at this point, so why would they bother recovering them. Now if KB's phone was in that gorge, whole other story.

Verizon message board says your phone tries to deliver a text for 5 days before it "expires."

"Expired" messages - Verizon Community

(this info seems dated, so not sure if this is still the programming)
Agreed. The last outgoing sign of activity on her phone (the "do you even love me" message) -- wasn't that just mere minutes before? There must have been something permanent that happened to her phone account, not just the physical phone itself, just in between those two messages. Presumably whatever it was, was controlled by PF.

The keys are most likely unrecoverable. The gorge is around 250 feet deep, with steep rocky sides. It would be a repelling situation. Significantly worse odds than the landfill search.
I would think drones or thermal detection as has been mentioned. I understand it may be low priority/value to the investigation, but I would have a hard time letting it go.

Not the point folks.

No one is disputing that she has done things beyond the pale.

But the idea of using one's LOOKS as a put down isn't valid. Particularly when there are so many other horrid things to call her on.

I agree with you. I'm all for bashing KK. And the issue is not so much bashing her for her looks (though that is problematic) but that it's only done in the case of a woman. Women's looks, weight, hair, you name it are fair game for any nasty comments anyone wants to make. PF's looks (which, like KK's, are no better or worse than average) have not been the subject of weeks and weeks of analysis, and never would be no matter what he looked like.

That's the problem for me.

I believe there are still a handful of search warrants that have not been executed yet and/or not released.

I don't know about "the friends," but I do believe the only way PF will ever talk is if SF is arrested, and/or under threat of arrest.

Investigation not over...

Yes, I thought the order of the search warrants that were issued was interesting. The ones that have not been released are one of the first ones. I will have to go back to my notes and look which other ones were as they were all done in order.

If He had it delivered I wonder if the person who delivered the pizza noticed anything going on. That in hind sight would make them go hmmm.
Right, I would not think they had it delivered while the fire was still going, but IF that happened and the pizza guy saw the fire or smelled a horrible smell that would be interesting.

bbm
.... and because KB had helped him to overcome his stomach pains (the name of the disease Idk at the moment) with driving to and from Walmart in the middle of the night (11/22 already, her date of death), he was fit enough to do all the evil things he did, and was fit enough to care for drama rodeo queens' headache ....

Sorry, I'm always full of contempt, when I think about these 2 people PF/KKL. :mad:

No need for sorry, I am full of contempt for these two as well. Yes, KB's last day, taking care of him and he later takes care of her so to speak. What a guy.

They are disgusting pieces of trash. Yet they treated her like the trash THEY are. My words for them cannot be put on this site...

Edited to remove quote that I was not responding to in this response.

Last edited:

They don’t prove kB couldn’t have driven her car, bc her cars were still there, so that speaks for its self

I’m not sure that the keys would prove anything that can’t already be established

KK having the keys and disposing of them is a head-scratcher to me. I mean, why take them and toss in Idaho? Did she forget she had them?

The keys could have been thrown away in WP. But why get rid of them at all? As abo1 noted, both of KB's vehicles were at the townhouse.

KK having the keys and disposing of them is a head-scratcher to me. I mean, why take them and toss in Idaho? Did she forget she had them?

The keys could have been thrown away in WP. But why get rid of them at all? As abo1 noted, both of KB's vehicles were at the townhouse.

I’m guessing the reason may have been simply bc she still had them from using the house key to get in kb condo.

Why she disposed of them the way she did is anybody’s guess.

They disposed of many things in apparently many different ways. No rhyme or reason that I have found to why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie