GUILTY GA - Ronnie & Mercedes Hackle & Bobbielynn Moore, Dodge County, 11 Mar 2019 *Arrest*

Authorities search for 3 missing people last seen in South Ga
Bobbielynn's car found abandoned and burned. Where are these three young persons?

Anyone have more details on the fact that Bobbielynn was “spotted” later? The way it’s worded makes it sound like they’re evading the public but it doesn’t fit into this odd story.

It looks like they had a friend who recently passed away in Jacksonville, FL. Maybe they were heading to his funeral when they went missing?

Last edited:
A man has been arrested and two of the three have been found dead. Ronnie had multiple arrests for drugs and meth possession (Ware County Sheriff's office), Toombs Co. Superior court). I'm guessing a drug deal gone south. Those young ladies didn't deserve that nor did he. UPDATE: 2 of 3 missing from Dodge Co. found dead; Man, 20, arrested Note: There are three Ronnie Wayne Hackles in the court system for that area. One is the 27-year-old Bobbie, the other a RWH in his 40's, and another RWH in his late 60's. I found Ronnie using his birth year.

Last edited:
A man has been arrested and two of the three have been found dead. Ronnie had multiple arrests for drugs and meth possession (Ware County Sheriff's office), Toombs Co. Superior court). I'm guessing a drug deal gone south. Those young ladies didn't deserve that nor did he. UPDATE: 2 of 3 missing from Dodge Co. found dead; Man, 20, arrested Note: There are three Ronnie Wayne Hackles in the court system for that area. One is the 27-year-old Bobbie, the other a RWH in his 40's, and another RWH in his late 60's. I found Ronnie using his birth year.
FB:Jonathan Sparky Vann

Oh dear God, that’s not the way I thought this story was going to end up. Not at all...

I think the suspect and Bobbielynn went to high school together and were friends; her body is the one missing. The other two may have been found in a pond on his property.

Last edited:
What a senseless loss of three people.

Have they said what his motive was?

I'm so relieved they found the brother's body. I imagine this heartless killer killed him first knowing he was his biggest threat.

Three lives taken for what? No one deserves to die like this. No one.

Imo

From the Berrien County sheriff’s website, the suspect’s brother was arrested yesterday as well. Charges aren’t listed yet, just “felony”.

The two bodies found first were together (brother & sister) and their friend was found about 2 miles away off Hwy 135 per recent articles. It’s possible their car was dragged off the suspect’s property to the location on the bridge where it was later found burned out.

Also, I think it’s possible that both suspect and his brother have recent ties to the Gangster Disciples, which to me is really sad. Some of their friends have been posting messages that include the six pointed star, and suspect’s most recent post is written with all G and D capitalized, all b’s replaced with 6’s — all indicative of GD’s. MOO.

What is the suspected motive here? Gang initiation, drugs, random, revenge? Nothing makes sense to me.

No motive has been mentioned officially, but reading up on the area/suspect’s history, my guess is gang or drugs. I think the second suspect arrested, KG, went to school with the first suspect and Ms. Moore, one of the deceased. What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
There’s an update. Vann is charged w all 3 murders, 2 in one county and one across the line in another.

On Friday, March 15, the GBI obtained arrest warrants for Jonathan Vann and Keyante Greene in relation to the deaths of three missing people in Berrien and Atkinson counties.

The suspects were already in custody in connection with the case.

Vann is charged with two counts of malice murder in connection to the deaths of Wayne Hackle Jr. and Bobbie Lynn Moore in Atkinson County, according to the GBI.

In Berrien County, Vann is charged with one count of malice murder for the death of Mercedes Hackle and for arson in connection with a burned vehicle, the GBI reports.

Greene is charged with two counts of concealing the death of another person in relation to Wayne Hackle Jr. and Bobbie Lynn Moore in Atkinson County; Greene is also charged with one count of concealing the death of another person in relation to Mercedes Hackle in Berrien County, authorities said.

UPDATE Friday afternoon: Suspects charged in Berrien-Atkinson deaths

Last edited:
Update: GBI Conducts Death and Missing Person Investigation in Berrien County | Georgia Bureau of Investigation

Nashville, GA (March 15, 2019) – On Friday, March 15, 2019, the GBI obtained arrest warrants for Jonathan Vann and Keyante Greene. Vann was charged with two counts of malice murder for the deaths of Wayne Hackle, Jr. and Bobbie Lynn Moore in Atkinson County, Georgia. In Berrien County, Georgia, Vann was also charged with one count of malice murder for the death of Mercedes Hackle and for arson in regards to the burned vehicle. Greene was charged with two counts of concealing the death of another person in relation to Wayne Hackle, Jr. and Bobbie Lynn Moore in Atkinson County. Greene was also charged with one count of concealing the death of another person in relation to Mercedes Hackle in Berrien County.

Nashville, GA (March 15, 2019) – On Thursday, March 14, 2019, the GBI recovered the remains of the third missing individual. Kayante Greene, 25, was arrested for charges related to the death of the three individuals. Efforts are still being made to positively identify the remains.

[...]

Georgia Bureau of Investigation

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member