Found Deceased CA - Hacienda Heights Trail, Future Princess Hero, age 9, 5 Mar 2019 - Trinity Love Jones - *Arrest*

Last edited:
Hacienda Heights murder: Investigators preparing criminal case against victim's mother

Trinity’s mother was extradited from Texas to California this morning. She is being held on an unrelated warrant and the DA is preparing charges against her.

Edit to add that this had made me wonder who the second person who was supposedly detained was if the mother was in Texas.
^^^^^^ Agreed! Jones' mother, Taquesta Graham, was extradited from Texas to Los Angeles on Thursday and is being held on an unrelated warrant. I had no idea she was in Texas.

Hacienda Heights murder: Investigators preparing criminal case against victim's mother

Trinity’s mother was extradited from Texas to California this morning. She is being held on an unrelated warrant and the DA is preparing charges against her.

Edit to add that this has made me wonder who the second person who was supposedly detained was if the mother was in Texas.

I'm sure it was her. They never specified *where* the second person was being detained. I can stop compulsively searching California inmate rosters!

As sheriff’s homicide detectives investigated the case, Hunt and Graham were stopped in Hunt’s SUV about 6 a.m. Friday at a border patrol checkpoint in Hudspeth County, Texas, officials said.

“Graham was arrested for an unrelated warrant and Hunt was released,” according to a sheriff’s department statement that said investigators in Los Angeles County were unaware of the arrest.

After Graham was arrested, Hunt began driving back to California, officials said.

Investigators have not revealed how they learned he was in San Diego.

ttps://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2019/03/14/mother-of-9-year-old-girl-found-dead-along-trail-extradited-from-texas/
Mother Of 9-Year-Old Girl Found Dead Along Trail Extradited From Texas

Last edited:
As sheriff’s homicide detectives investigated the case, Hunt and Graham were stopped in Hunt’s SUV about 6 a.m. Friday at a border patrol checkpoint in Hudspeth County, Texas, officials said.

“Graham was arrested for an unrelated warrant and Hunt was released,” according to a sheriff’s department statement that said investigators in Los Angeles County were unaware of the arrest.

After Graham was arrested, Hunt began driving back to California, officials said.

Investigators have not revealed how they learned he was in San Diego.

ttps://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2019/03/14/mother-of-9-year-old-girl-found-dead-along-trail-extradited-from-texas/

I'm sure interested in the eventual timeline of this pair's movements. Were they running or returning from somewhere when stopped in Texas?

@gitana1 - any chance you can find the case # for LA County for:
Emiel Lamar Hunt
and
Taquesta Alishashas Graham
??

TIA! :)
@Niner
I found Emiel Lamar case #
Next Court Code: EAF Next Court Date: 04/16/2019 Next Court Time: 0830 Next Court Case: KA12043201

Court Name: POMONA SUPERIOR CT DEPT F
Court Address: 400 CIVIC CENTER PLAZA Court City: POMONAUP

Trinity’s service will be held here in Hacienda Heights at a local church on the 25th, followed by a potluck style lunch.

People can donate flowers and even children’s books that will be donated to children in need.

And we’ll be wearing bright colors.

RIP Trinity Love Jones

“There were no open or active Department of Children and Family Services cases involving Trinity,” officials said.

“I have been getting asked a lot of questions about whether L.A. County had interacted with Trinity Love Jones and her family before her murder — whether that was through the Department of Children and Family Services, the Probation Department, or the Sheriff’s department,” Los Angeles County Supervisor Janice Hahn said Friday. “While that is unclear at this point, there are several red flags in Trinity’s life that need to be followed up on. I am going to get to the bottom of what could have been done, if anything, to prevent her death and the suffering she undoubtedly endured. I hope we will have additional answers when the Sheriff Department’s investigation is completed in the coming days.”

https://mynewsla.com/crime/2019/03/...m-extradited-from-texas-body-in-a-duffel-bag/

“There were no open or active Department of Children and Family Services cases involving Trinity,” officials said.

“I have been getting asked a lot of questions about whether L.A. County had interacted with Trinity Love Jones and her family before her murder — whether that was through the Department of Children and Family Services, the Probation Department, or the Sheriff’s department,” Los Angeles County Supervisor Janice Hahn said Friday. “While that is unclear at this point, there are several red flags in Trinity’s life that need to be followed up on. I am going to get to the bottom of what could have been done, if anything, to prevent her death and the suffering she undoubtedly endured. I hope we will have additional answers when the Sheriff Department’s investigation is completed in the coming days.”

https://mynewsla.com/crime/2019/03/...m-extradited-from-texas-body-in-a-duffel-bag/

As usual with DCFS it is too little and too late... My heart breaks for this precious little angel. How many deaths will it take before the system is improved?? :mad::mad::mad:

Maybe. Child services should start putting monitors on abused children.
Because it appears that when they have crossed State lines, law enforcement has no idea what's been going on.
How about one of our elected official's make this a law. Monitoring child abusers, Instead of all the daily laws they propose for taxing their citizens for water or gasoline.
You know, Laws to help catch and keep child predators from murdering more innocent children.
With that said.
What a peach of a couple.
I cry over your horrible death Trinity. I am so sorry. Rest in peace baby girl.

This is beyond heinous. Trinity could have been left with anyone in the extended family, or drop her off at CPS office! But to leave her homeless, with an obvious abuser! Send this woman to jail for life. She was supposed to be responsible for her child.

I agree seems like the Mother in cases like this, testify against the man they brought into their child's life and get an easy plea deal despite being the one who was responsible for their child's safety.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back