KS KS - Lori Heimer 57, murdered in her Saline County home, 25 Jun 2016

I heard through the rumor mill that the family lost contact with the KBI because they kept switching out lead investigators. I can’t imagine what Lori’s family is going through. Their hands seem to be tied.
I can't imagine either. The daughters speak straight from the heart and it's often raw and heartbreaking.

Maybe they should go to the head of the KBI and have a sit down. Maybe they should look at all leads again. How does a person or persons breeze into her home, kill her and get away?

I know they've talked about those 2 vehicles but what if there weren't any vehicles. Everybody's been so focused on the cars, maybe they've missed something right under their noses.

I think the KBI is doing a good job with with the information they have. I do believe we need to inject some more insight, more discussion into some of the statements made by others on here. I agree on the two vehicles. There's too much focus on them, we need to look at a different approach, a new focus for the case. The family isn't the focus of the search, we must look elsewhere. The belief isn't home invasion or Robbery, so what is it?

I remember reading that they thought a bracelet may have been taken, but found it a few weeks later.

I don't know if they know about the dogs.

Just an FYI: in another thread here on WS, there is a retired man who has been missing for almost 2 months now but...one of the grandaughters has become a VI
and has bravely tried to answer all our questions. What a help that has been to us and to her family.

I wish someone from the Heimer family would do the same.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
They haven't been caught yet, but every dog has their day. With this being such a high profile case, and with all the people who have been named as possible suspects, especially on this site, I know the KBI want to make a tight case so when this person/these persons are captured, there isn't a second chance. This forum needs to stay active, to help grow more insight, to generate more possibilities or leads, and some one will make a mistake.

I think the KBI is doing a good job with with the information they have. I do believe we need to inject some more insight, more discussion into some of the statements made by others on here. I agree on the two vehicles. There's too much focus on them, we need to look at a different approach, a new focus for the case. The family isn't the focus of the search, we must look elsewhere. The belief isn't home invasion or Robbery, so what is it?
Well, it was discussed that perhaps it's someone connected w/ those who hate what they'd refer to as "doggy mills", but her operation was far from a doggy mill. But I recall reading a few comments early on that were very harsh. No sympathy about her murder.

There was also a young man who was arrested a week later after her death, for stabbing 2 men. Some of those he ran with were from Gypsum and surrounding areas. I would think you'd almost need to know the area to get to her house. But that's just my opinion.
Supposedly she had an appt for someone to come look at her dogs that afternoon. Her husband came in from cutting wheat for lunch, and then he returned back to the fields. So, imo, this person(s) either got lucky with no one home or he/she/they knew she would be alone. Maybe it started out as a robbery and she fought back, and it became a murder.

The KBI never said how she was murdered or if she was violated.

Those activists are usually angry and destructive, but not brutally violent. You would have to believe, if it was Robbery, which I believe it wasn't , that the KBI would at this point be looking for certain items taken. I have seen no releases of that nature.

Those activists are usually angry and destructive, but not brutally violent. You would have to believe, if it was Robbery, which I believe it wasn't , that the KBI would at this point be looking for certain items taken. I have seen no releases of that nature.
What are your thoughts on what may have happened?

What are your thoughts on what may have happened?
If you drive through the area, it's not on the main path to get to like so many think it is. It can be a busy road, but mostly local traffic. I think it was someone from the area, or someone acting in conjunction with someone from the area, who either knew her, knew of her, and considered it to be an easier target than most. It is a big County and there can be longer response times of law enforcement depending on activity. It wasn't spur of the moment, was more than likely planned or surveilled, but unknown what they were looking for, as far as we've been told.

Thank u terry for posting that video. It really brought Lori to life and personalized her. It was sweet watching her play with her little granddaughter. I felt for her daughters when they were interviewed and said they had viewed the crime scene with all the blood from this brutal slaying. Maybe this new group of LE agents can finally solve this case. It’s one of the worst I’ve ever read about. Hoping for answers.

bait
/bāt/
verb
gerund or present participle: baiting
  1. 1.
    deliberately annoy or taunt (someone).
    "the other boys reveled in baiting him about his love of literature"
    synonyms: taunt, goad, provoke, pick on, torment, torture, persecute, badger, plague, harry, harass, hound, tease, annoy, irritate, get someone's back up; Unless you know the truth, why are you hiding the posts? What type of website is this if truth isn't allowed???????????????????????????????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back