Found Deceased WI - Noelani Robinson, 2, taken by Dariaz Higgins, aka Dariaz Lewis, Milwaukee, Mar 2019 *mom killed

What a @#*! :mad:

Milwaukee police need nationwide help in missing girl search

[...]

Chief Alfonso Morales said the suspect, Dariaz Higgins, has been providing police with information on the whereabouts of his daughter, Noelani Robinson, but it all has “proven to be untrue.”

“The search to find Noelani has become a game to him. It’s obviously apparent that he truly doesn’t care about Noelani,” Morales said.

Authorities have not said when or where Noelani was last seen.

[...]

Noelani%20Robinson_1552693277994.jpg_77607248_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Police need nationwide help in missing girl search

[...]

Police have said Noelani may be in Minnesota, but Morales emphasized she could be anywhere because Higgins has ties in several states. Morales suggested Noelani could be in the hands of human traffickers, but declined to provide details for why investigators believe that, other than to say “that’s the world that these two individuals lived in, the victim and the suspect.”

The FBI, which is aiding in the search, is offering a $5,000 reward for information that leads authorities to Noelani.

What a @#*! :mad:

Milwaukee police need nationwide help in missing girl search

[...]

Chief Alfonso Morales said the suspect, Dariaz Higgins, has been providing police with information on the whereabouts of his daughter, Noelani Robinson, but it all has “proven to be untrue.”

“The search to find Noelani has become a game to him. It’s obviously apparent that he truly doesn’t care about Noelani,” Morales said.

Authorities have not said when or where Noelani was last seen.

[...]

Noelani%20Robinson_1552693277994.jpg_77607248_ver1.0_640_360.jpg
Oh crap. This won't end well.

I really, really want to know the last time Noelani was seen by someone outside of any family member - CCTV, friend, neighbor, whatever.

Living in Minneapolis, I can say that “st cloud” and “st Paul” are incredibly different in size and location and it irritates me to see it written both ways several times. I agree, I hope that someone does indeed come forward with the baby if they have her, I’m having a really difficult time discerning a motive here...

Two family members and a family spokesperson confirmed to 12 News that missing 2-year-old Noelani Robinson was found dead in Minnesota.

12 News spoke with the family members and family spokesperson early Saturday morning.

"The suspect is a cold-blooded killer," Police Chief Alfonso Morales said of Dariaz Higgins.

Morales said Higgins has given police false information about the girl's whereabouts.

"The search has become a game to him," Morales said.

Family: Two-year-old Noelani Robinson found dead

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86