Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Unusual to go 3 hours with no posts!

I know. Sorry to say we might be sitting here in weeks/months to come with no posts for days on end. I don't know if you followed Corrie McKeague's case at all, it went very much like this one and we got to thread 23, but I just checked and there have been no posts since December! So sad.

Come on, Libby, we need to know where you are and how you got there.

I know. Sorry to say we might be sitting here in weeks/months to come with no posts for days on end. I don't know if you followed Corrie McKeague's case at all, it went very much like this one and we got to thread 23, but I just checked and there have been no posts since December! So sad.

Come on, Libby, we need to know where you are and how you got there.

Yes I did follow that case too. Very sad as is this. One can only imagine what her family is going through.

After watching “Manhunt” on Acorn this week, about serial murderer Levi Bellfield from London, I can’t believe how much CCTV they got on him and this was 15 years ago. They seemed to be able to pull it at a whim. Can’t help wondering why P’s movements are not covered down to the last inch. Clearly they are not, as they do not seem to have ecidence that he did NOT dispose of Libby. Have also seen in other EU cases how much CCTV is out there. It is a wonder that this has not been solved, imo.

After watching “Manhunt” on Acorn this week, about serial murderer Levi Bellfield from London, I can’t believe how much CCTV they got on him and this was 15 years ago. They seemed to be able to pull it at a whim. Can’t help wondering why P’s movements are not covered down to the last inch. Clearly they are not, as they do not seem to have ecidence that he did NOT dispose of Libby. Have also seen in other EU cases how much CCTV is out there. It is a wonder that this has not been solved, imo.

I really think they do know his movements hence all the focus on the immediate area

Thanks. Unusual to go 3 hours with no posts!

When you log out, or are automatically logged out, the time stamps revert to US time until you log back in. It’s confused me a couple of times too! So 19:56 appears as 15:56 until you log in, then the time stamp switches back to your local time zone.

I can envisage this thread going quieter as time ticks by sadly. There will be a few forthcoming significant dates, but besides those I’m not sure we will learn anything new.

Could these people head that way? Are the police perhaps expecting them to have spotted his car? Who would even notice a parked car - unless it was unusual. PRs car wasn't particularly special. So was something odd happening?

What else could they have seen / heard?

PR dragging Libby into the park an hour to 2 hours after getting her into his car? That would suggest he took her somewhere else first.

Someone disposing of evidence?

Any ideas?

This is exactly what I am thinking....only thing I can think of is did he pick her up in his car and take her to his house? (PR's family was allegedly away abroad at the time i question). Then something sinister happened... police searched sheds surounding PR house with thermovision equipment i case she was there remember? I also think the timeframe would indicate he might have gone to park after to dispose of any potential evidence (items of clothing that police appealed for)? That would also explain why it seemed the police searched very specific areas of park as if looking for something quite small....

Thoughts anyone?

Last edited:
Something just occured to me,

Back in the beginning, early searches, LE searched all or most of the houses on Haworth St? Im sure i remember residents telling MSM how officers had asked to come in and look around each room.
Those searches happened then all focus on the park and surrounding streets then a day or 2 later back to Haworth St and rooting around the gutters and drains.

So it got me to thinking, if they knew she got into PRs car, why bother searching the houses, they saw him drive her away from there right?

Unless at that point the only footage was of PR and LS leaving Bev Rd into Haworth st, ie spidercam footage not yet available? I think they wouls also have been able to narrow it down to 1 or 2 possible vehicles leaving Haworth St in the timeframe and been led to the park before spidercam footage which imo led to the drain searches for cigerette ends.

It only makes sense to me they were seen leaving Bev Rd prior to spidercam hence the early house searches. Hope you can follow my sometimes less than linear thinking lol.

You might want to edit that first bit...

And I don’t know if it’s a known fact that his wife and kids were in Poland, I’ve seen comments stating they were not. Anyone know either way?

I queried this early on but was told his wife was still advertising her Avon during the time LS went missing and his arrest.

Also police were seen removing children's car seats so the consensus was if she was abroad she would have needed them (especially the baby's, which is the carry type that fits on a pram).

Also there was questions around whether the police had found any forensic evidence to tie Libby to being in his car and it not being enough proof of any crime regardless. IF Libby had fallen and WAS bleeding when GB stopped then even blood in PRs car isnt going to be enough proof of anything is it? IF she HAD already been seen bleeding.

Last edited:
You might want to edit that first bit...

And I don’t know if it’s a known fact that his wife and kids were in Poland, I’ve seen comments stating they were not. Anyone know either way?
Thanks for the tip...just edited :)

You are right..we do not have any conformation that they were/were not away at the time i question. I remember a number of posts her earlier suggested that was a possibility and that it was mentioned somewhere...but again thats unconfirmed speculation.

I am no expert in analysing criminal behaviour and what is/is not a usual pattern but just want to point this out: if LS was indeed picked up by PR around midnight then her being with him still outside in freezing cold at night 2-3 hours later in a park seems strange...did he take her somewhere else first? Police searched number of houses and sheds etc...i just cant help but wonder..

This is exactly what I am thinking....only thing I can think of is did he pick her up in his car and take her to his house? (PR's family was allegedly away abroad at the time i question). Then something sinister happened... police searched sheds surounding PR house with thermovision equipment i case she was there remember? I also think the timeframe would indicate he might have gone to park after to dispose of any potential evidence (items of clothing that police appealed for)? That would also explain why it seemed the police searched very specific areas of park as if looking for something quite small....

Thoughts anyone?

The sheds and garages searched with thermal imaging were near LS's house, not PR's. That was just sloppy MSM reporting, with no knowledge of the area.

The sheds and garages searched with thermal imaging were near LS's house, not PR's. That was just sloppy MSM reporting, with no knowledge of the area.

Thanks for clarifying that. I really hope LE get the breakthrough they need to get answers for Libbys family asap. Fingers crossed they have way more info than we know of..

Thoughts anyone?
LE did spend a long time searching his house. Took in tools at one point which was alarming. Part of that could be finding evidence for his other crimes tho.

As regards his family being there - MSM reports suggest she was in the UK (staying with friend while house searched, mum getting updated by text from UK). LE taking baby equipment and toys from the house also suggest she was in the country at that point.

A post on the last thread however, from someone whose child lived across the road, thought they hadn't seen her at the home for a period before Libby went missing.

Days before Libby disappeared he'd stolen things you'd be a bit shocked to find.

If she was the UK but not in the home would that suggest a rift? Or simply she was visiting friends that weren't in the area? Either way if she wasn't in the house it would make sense to take Libby there.

They were looking in his gutters at one point. Not sure what for.

This is my totally imprecise effort at trying to help people visualise the size of the area, the area closest to LS's house that LE have shown most interest in, that is more than likely somewhat of a CCTV black hole. It's big. As it's a residential area, any surveillance is likely to be trained on back gardens, alleys and allotments (which are kept secure). Once off Beverley Road, it would be difficult to visually track a car.

There are, however, a number of cameras at this junction:
Google Maps

The entrance to Wellesley from Beverley Road is immediately behind you in this view. If you were to drive north from this area, with the intention of heading towards Malton for example, you'd be seen by this camera and those at the junctions which follow along the immediate route.

Attachments

• orba.png
    orba.png
    616.1 KB · Views: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics