Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vermont- the closest 24 hour garage i can think of to Bev rd area is Dunswell sewell? I have been through that in my mind. Can you think of anywhere closer? Is Tesco Hall rd 24 hours?

Yep

Google Maps

I had the dubious life experience of once living on Grafton Street.

Last edited:
In the Daily Mirror report they include the charge of receiving a stolen phone. Isn't that an odd offence to Chuck into the mix? If stuff had been recorded on that could that be counted in the voyeurism charges?

A second phone, fallen off the back of a lorry, would certainly be a convenient way to capture footage, and easy to review and conceal at his home. I wonder if the police got some of the voyeurism addresses directly from his phone footage, without the victims even having made a report? Would phone video have geotagging metadata precise enough to identify a particular house?

The stolen mobile is an odd charge for me. Given that its handling and not theft. I would imagine LE founf that during searches of his property but then i would assume the date of the charge would relate to when he was taken to custody/item was recovered. It relates to a date in Novemeber, im wondering how they would select that date given he isnt accused of actually stealing it (as far as we know at this point). I wondered if there was any material on there that helped them pin point a date.
It was a females phone that he was in possession of.

Well, I’ve been at court again today. There were so many reporters there, regrettably, I didn’t take down the street names of the new alleged crimes, instead I spent all my time in there watching Pawel closely - I could kick myself!

I do remember clearly - outraging public decency - Masturbating on Newland Avenue.

Voyeurism - watching an unconsenting female in a private act on Chester Avenue.

Voyeurism - watching an unconsenting female in a private act on either Manvers Avenue or Manvers Street.

He was still without his glasses and had a new shorter hairstyle.

At times, he was chewing the inside of his lip.
He didn’t turn his head to look in the direction of the public gallery, but at times had a quick glance out of the corner of his eyes.

Two Humberside Police Officers were in attendance, one of them jotted down notes in a book, the other officer didn’t seem to take his eyes off Pawel.

It was mentioned in court, that the courtroom for the trial must have the facilities to show the CCTV footage evidence.

It was also mentioned, that there are a huge amount of witnesses, but Pawel’s Barrister told the Judge that they would likely be paired down before the trial.

Ten days were given for the trial as extra time was given due to Pawel needing a translator.

Thank you for your observational view. You're getting good at this - you should sit with the press next time!

From Hull Live

Full charges

1. Voyeurism – Edgecumbe Street, July 2017

Mr Relowicz has been accused of observing another person doing a private act knowing that person did not consent to being observed for his sexual gratification.

2. Burglary – Chesnut Avenue, July 29 to August 1, 2017

A week later, Mr Relowicz has been accused of stealing £148 worth of cash from a dwelling in Chesnut Avenue, west Hull.

3. Burglary – Lambton Street, December 2017
Lambton Street, Hull

Mr Relowicz’s alleged second count of burglary took place off Newland Avenue in Lambton Street between December 1 and December 4. It is alleged that he stole a PS4 games console and £20 worth of cash.

4. Burglary – Raglan Street, December 2017

Less than a week later, Mr Relowicz is accused of committing another burglary – this time at a property close to his own home. It is alleged that between December 7 and December 10, 2017, he gained entry to a property on Raglan Street and stole three vibrators.

5. Voyeurism – May 2018

Mr Relowicz is alleged to have committed a second offence of voyeurism on May 6, 2018, where it is alleged he observed a person doing a private act for his sexual gratification without consent.

6. Burglary – Manvers Street, August 30 to September 2 2018

The fourth count of burglary is said to have taken place close to Mr Relowicz’s home at nearby Manvers Street. It is alleged that he stole Sierra Leone currency and £60 of cash.

7. Handling stolen goods – November 2018

Mr Relowicz is alleged to have committed the offence of handling stolen goods – a Samsung S9 mobile phone – on November 14, 2018.

8. Outraging public decency – Malvern Avenue, December 2018

A man was seen 'acting suspiciously' in Malvern Avenue off Ella Street

On Boxing Day last year, Mr Relowicz is alleged to have committed his first act of outraging public decency by masturbating in public view on Malvern Avenue.

9. Voyeurism – December 2018

Mr Relowicz was also charged with the count of voyeurism in relation to the alleged incident on December 26, 2018.

10. Outraging public decency – Newland Avenue, January 2019.

A few weeks after allegedly masturbating in public on Boxing Day in Malvern Avenue, Mr Relowicz is said to have committed a similar offence on January 12, 2019 – this time in Newland Avenue.

11. Outraging public decency – Wellesley Avenue, January 2019.

Mr Relowicz is alleged to have committed a third offence of masturbating in a public place one week later in Wellesley Avenue – a residential street off Beresford Avenue near Beverley Road.

12. Burglary – Ventnor Street, January 2019.

The fifth and final count of burglary is alleged to have taken place between January 25 and 28 earlier this year in Ventnor Street.

Mr Relowicz is alleged to have stolen a number of items including a variety of sex toys, condoms, various photographs, clothing, a laptop, a Kindle and a portable speaker.

Last edited:
From Hull Live

Full charges

4. Burglary – Raglan Street, December 2017

Less than a week later, Mr Relowicz is accused of committing another burglary – this time at a property close to his own home. It is alleged that between December 7 and December 10, 2017, he gained entry to a property on Raglan Street and stole three vibrators.

Talk about playing close to home. Literally stealing vibrators on the very street you live in.

Either completely fearless, stupid or getting off on the thrill of being caught.

Not just close to home. But close to the FAMILY home. Where a neighbour might recognise you and tell the missus about your strange nocturnal behaviour.

With the amount of Hullians we have here, the odds have got to be that away least one of you gets called for jury service, surely

The case will be heard in Sheffield. Is that far from Hull?

Libby Map has been updated.
Libby Squire
Libby Squire - Google My Maps

However, a couple of things to note:
- The May 2018 Voyeurism charge hasn't been added because there's still no street name. Same goes for the stolen mobile charge. In total there are now ten offences on the map.
- The Voyeurism and Outraging Public Decency charges on "Malvern Avenue" off Ella Street have just been added to Ella Street because I have no idea which road is Malvern Avenue! If anyone can point out to me where it is then I'll move them to the right place :)

Libby Map has been updated.
Libby Squire
Libby Squire - Google My Maps

However, a couple of things to note:
- The May 2018 Voyeurism charge hasn't been added because there's still no street name. Same goes for the stolen mobile charge. In total there are now ten offences on the map.
- The Voyeurism and Outraging Public Decency charges on "Malvern Avenue" off Ella Street have just been added to Ella Street because I have no idea which road is Malvern Avenue! If anyone can point out to me where it is then I'll move them to the right place :)

Hang on...

@Sera
Looking right at Malvern:
Google Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics