Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Hull Live

Full charges

1. Voyeurism – Edgecumbe Street, July 2017

Mr Relowicz has been accused of observing another person doing a private act knowing that person did not consent to being observed for his sexual gratification.

2. Burglary – Chesnut Avenue, July 29 to August 1, 2017

A week later, Mr Relowicz has been accused of stealing £148 worth of cash from a dwelling in Chesnut Avenue, west Hull.

3. Burglary – Lambton Street, December 2017
Lambton Street, Hull

Mr Relowicz’s alleged second count of burglary took place off Newland Avenue in Lambton Street between December 1 and December 4. It is alleged that he stole a PS4 games console and £20 worth of cash.

4. Burglary – Raglan Street, December 2017

Less than a week later, Mr Relowicz is accused of committing another burglary – this time at a property close to his own home. It is alleged that between December 7 and December 10, 2017, he gained entry to a property on Raglan Street and stole three vibrators.

5. Voyeurism – May 2018

Mr Relowicz is alleged to have committed a second offence of voyeurism on May 6, 2018, where it is alleged he observed a person doing a private act for his sexual gratification without consent.

6. Burglary – Manvers Street, August 30 to September 2 2018

The fourth count of burglary is said to have taken place close to Mr Relowicz’s home at nearby Manvers Street. It is alleged that he stole Sierra Leone currency and £60 of cash.

7. Handling stolen goods – November 2018

Mr Relowicz is alleged to have committed the offence of handling stolen goods – a Samsung S9 mobile phone – on November 14, 2018.

8. Outraging public decency – Malvern Avenue, December 2018

A man was seen 'acting suspiciously' in Malvern Avenue off Ella Street

On Boxing Day last year, Mr Relowicz is alleged to have committed his first act of outraging public decency by masturbating in public view on Malvern Avenue.

9. Voyeurism – December 2018

Mr Relowicz was also charged with the count of voyeurism in relation to the alleged incident on December 26, 2018.

10. Outraging public decency – Newland Avenue, January 2019.

A few weeks after allegedly masturbating in public on Boxing Day in Malvern Avenue, Mr Relowicz is said to have committed a similar offence on January 12, 2019 – this time in Newland Avenue.

11. Outraging public decency – Wellesley Avenue, January 2019.

Mr Relowicz is alleged to have committed a third offence of masturbating in a public place one week later in Wellesley Avenue – a residential street off Beresford Avenue near Beverley Road.

12. Burglary – Ventnor Street, January 2019.

The fifth and final count of burglary is alleged to have taken place between January 25 and 28 earlier this year in Ventnor Street.

Mr Relowicz is alleged to have stolen a number of items including a variety of sex toys, condoms, various photographs, clothing, a laptop, a Kindle and a portable speaker.

I bet there's a lot of things he's done that people haven't reported as well that we'll never know about.

With the amount of Hullians we have here, the odds have got to be that away least one of you gets called for jury service, surely

As Hull is East Riding of Yorkshire and Sheffield South Yorkshire - are they different constituencies?

I see your point S. Id pedantically disagree on no harm being caused by the offences but no Physical harm I think is your point.

I think ,imho, LE not only believe but know PR is involved in LS Abduction/Kidnap/Disappearence.

Yeah - these are petty offences, no harm to the PERSON in the legal sense, meaning physical harm. Despite the disturbing nature of these offences, it is a big jump to go on to actually harming a person. There are a LOT of missing links to go from voyeur and petty thief to the level of possible rape and murder.

Which is why the nagging thoughts of accomplice/gang or a sudden escalation into a situation that went horribly wrong.

The problem with the 'accidental' scenario and him just striking at an opportunity, is the complete lack of a physical trail/body.

That fact alone heavily suggests premeditation, planning, and possibly accomplice. (The only other alternative is utter Police incompetence)

Yeah - these are petty offences, no harm to the PERSON in the legal sense, meaning physical harm. Despite the disturbing nature of these offences, it is a big jump to go on to actually harming a person. There are a LOT of missing links to go from voyeur and petty thief to the level of possible rape and murder.

Which is why the nagging thoughts of accomplice/gang or a sudden escalation into a situation that went horribly wrong.

The problem with the 'accidental' scenario and him just striking at an opportunity, is the complete lack of a physical trail/body.

That fact alone heavily suggests premeditation, planning, and possibly accomplice. (The only other alternative is utter Police incompetence)

I disagree with there being no harm in a legal sense. The Burglary sentencing guidelines detail:
"
Factors indicating greater harm
  • Theft of/damage to property causing a significant degree of loss to the victim (whether economic, sentimental or personal value)
  • Soiling, ransacking or vandalism of property
  • Occupier at home (or returns home) while offender present '
    • Trauma to the victim, beyond the normal inevitable consequence of intrusion and theft

• Other aggravating factors
      Established evidence of community impact"
He allegedly soiled property, and the items taken were very personal which could cause more stress to the victims. I also wouldn't be surprised if he may have been interrupted by one of the occupants. He created a climate of fear. These things are all overstepping the boundaries from regular burglary imo.

As Hull is East Riding of Yorkshire and Sheffield South Yorkshire - are they different constituencies?
Definitely jessie, as Vermont as already stated.

Sadly, he neglected to mention ,as background knowledge, that neither is 'Proper' Yorkshire, that is a Divine boundaried area mortally known as 'West Yorkshie'

Libby Map has been updated.
Libby Squire
Libby Squire - Google My Maps

However, a couple of things to note:
- The May 2018 Voyeurism charge hasn't been added because there's still no street name. Same goes for the stolen mobile charge. In total there are now ten offences on the map.
- The Voyeurism and Outraging Public Decency charges on "Malvern Avenue" off Ella Street have just been added to Ella Street because I have no idea which road is Malvern Avenue! If anyone can point out to me where it is then I'll move them to the right place :)

This map is so useful and helpful! Thank you.

Definitely jessie, as Vermont as already stated.

Sadly, he neglected to mention ,as background knowledge, that neither is 'Proper' Yorkshire, that is a Divine boundaried area mortally known as 'West Yorkshie'

Knowing my luck I will get called for jury service for this and not be able to do it!

The police helicopter has actually been in the area a fair bit today. Due to budget cuts, we share it with Sheffield, so it's not too common a sight.

It's overflown rather than circled, so it's probably nothing.

I'd agree. The opportunistic rape and accidental killing would have left a trail.

The leap from petty perv to murderer - I'm not sure. The charges are really scary to the victims. And there already must be a degree of planning. He's already entering into people's houses to steal personal items. Nobody knows what could be going through his mind as fantasy.

I find the receiving a stolen phone belonging to a woman a bit disturbing. Could it be an accomplice with similar tastes.

I disagree with there being no harm in a legal sense. The Burglary sentencing guidelines detail:
"
Factors indicating greater harm
  • Theft of/damage to property causing a significant degree of loss to the victim (whether economic, sentimental or personal value)
  • Soiling, ransacking or vandalism of property
  • Occupier at home (or returns home) while offender present '
    • Trauma to the victim, beyond the normal inevitable consequence of intrusion and theft

• Other aggravating factors
      Established evidence of community impact"
He allegedly soiled property, and the items taken were very personal which could cause more stress to the victims. I also wouldn't be surprised if he may have been interrupted by one of the occupants. He created a climate of fear. These things are all overstepping the boundaries from regular burglary imo.

Okay, but no mention of the PERSON, which is my point. In a legal sense the PERSON is your corporeal body. In that sense he has caused no (direct physical) harm. I'm not trying to claim these are 'victimless' crimes, or that they do not cause harm, distress or pain. But there is a definite difference between these and crimes AGAINST THE PERSON.

I'm making a specific distinction of causing direct physical harm to the PERSON, face-to-face, as opposed to causing distress to a 'victim'.

From a perpetrators point of view, a burglar could operate for 50 years, causing pain and distress to multiple people, yet on a person to person basis NEVER be capable of raising a hand to harm another PERSON.

So, how are we bridging the gap from these petty crimes to a serious physical crime. I'm not a follower of criminology, this is my first involvement in something like this.

What would be the pattern to escalate from such petty crimes for self gratification, particularly with a sexual element, to major physical crimes against a person?

I'd agree. The opportunistic rape and accidental killing would have left a trail.

The leap from petty perv to murderer - I'm not sure. The charges are really scary to the victims. And there already must be a degree of planning. He's already entering into people's houses to steal personal items. Nobody knows what could be going through his mind as fantasy.

I find the receiving a stolen phone belonging to a woman a bit disturbing. Could it be an accomplice with similar tastes.

The receiving of the mobile phone is an interesting element.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth