CA - Bakersfield 3: Disappearance of Baylee Despot & murders of James Kulstad & Micah Holsonbake #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did MQ ever work in the tech industry, by any chance? (Or if he ever had any legitimate form of employment)

Last edited:
Did MQ ever work in the tech industry, by any chance? (Or if he ever had any legitimate form of employment)
He’s wearing an AC Electric shirt in his profile photo. WG has a photo in an AC Electric shirt as well. Electricians.

Does anyone have guesses or possible theories on who the "friend" was that JB punched and stole a credit card from while in Newport (or somewhere near there)?

Last edited:
I'm thinking that the acct I thought might be a second fake MQ acct (initials AB) may actually belong to someone else. This is an account that I'm repeatedly reporting because it is harassing Jane. (She and a friend of hers have commented on it, so I know she's aware of it)

Just sharing this since my earlier guess was likely incorrect.

*If it's not him, I believe it's someone close to him...

These are all such good questions. I really think that with both Micah and Baylee, it may not have even needed to be more the guns and drugs, (even though we know there was more). Sounds like they were considered a liability, sadly - and I think Micah was silenced first because he seemed to be decompensating, with the increasing paranoia and all. Granted, he had good reason to be afraid, but to anyone who wanted secrets kept, he was a huge threat. I wonder if we'll ever know for sure if Baylee knew what happened to Micah. (I keep finding myself hoping that she didn't)

Among the long list of questions that nag me are these:

Why did/does the chiropractor have "boys"? What were/are the other moneymakers of the overall operation besides guns and drugs? Why does it seem like Ryan was/is trying to protect him on Dr. Phil? It felt like he went out of his way to make sure there weren't any fingers pointed at him (SB) regarding the night of James' murder.

I'm still wondering about JD and his background and story. I find it interesting how MQ communicated with him in those screenshots we've seen. His last name wasn't the only thing that has had me wondering about the mob - as in, organized crime/the MOB mob. Heck, I've even seen a Gambino on a couple of friends lists - no telling if that's an alias or not, since so many are. I've seen things that make me think of shell companies, money laundering, etc. Plenty of real estate stuff that had me scratching my head, etc.

Without access to the official docs on all of it, though, it's really tough to confirm any suspicions. I just don't trust the online background checkers much without at least one additional source to confirm.

I'm changing my question on the bolded subject. I'm wondering who might've been the source of those screenshots. Does anyone know? I've always wondered how screenshots of convos with MQ had come out, but I've never heard any theories.

I'm changing my question on the bolded subject. I'm wondering who might've been the source of those screenshots. Does anyone know? I've always wondered how screenshots of convos with MQ had come out, but I've never heard any theories.

Unless someone knows they came from somewhere else, those are just squirrels he threw out, I believe. Like B3 said, deflect and distract...

I hope not maybe we need to post MH flyers in that neighborhood as well if that's the case.

That’s actually a great idea!! Anyone local who would be interested or available to post flyers if we had some made up?

Well we’re now on ITunes a much wider audience although we didn’t provide any input for this podcast or do a interview with the creators. True crime podcasts are pretty big here. People are talking. I wouldn’t say the content of this podcast is 100% accurate, but aspects of the podcast are true.
I’m curious if the part about James having multiple people in the car with him is accurate

I’m curious if the part about James having multiple people in the car with him is accurate

To our knowledge he was the only person in his vehicle. I would say this part of the of the podcast was inaccurate unless otherwise proven to be incorrect. James was in his own vehicle. RK was in a vehicle with two unnamed people. And there was a silver vehicle that possibly belong to the shooter with unknown occupants. So we are talking three vehicles.

I thought they did a great job of laying the story out. It was very tastefully done. I'm going to share that link with everyone I know.

To our knowledge he was the only person in his vehicle. I would say this part of the of the podcast was inaccurate unless otherwise proven to be incorrect. James was in his own vehicle. RK was in a vehicle with two unnamed people. And there was a silver vehicle that possibly belong to the shooter with unknown occupants. So we are talking three vehicles.

Other than the vehicle being silver, do we know anything else about it? Sedan, SUV, 2-door, 4-door, etc? Anything unique about the tires and rims?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker