Found Deceased NC - Diana Alejandra Keel, 38, car parked at home, Nashville, Nash County, 8 Mar 2019 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree! On the side, I don't understand any man not wanting to work, it boggles my mind.
Same here, but we have seen a couple here, haven't we?

I have seen one --a woman where I worked had a lazy, deadbeat husband -- he went off and bought a fishing boat for himself -- she threw him out of the house along with his boat. Grrrr.

He was super close to the border! I am sure border patrol would have got him if he tried crossing the normal checkpoints. But, if he was going to go some other way, he could have made it. Thank goodness for the civilian driving down the highway and knew that LE was looking for him. It just was not in the cards for him!

Ita. I was stunned how far he made it.
Hope he enjoyed his final “drive”. His remaining road trips are few.

I guess he’ll get a plane ride from AZ. Oughta fly him in cargo. Jmo
Between marriage 1 & 2, wonder what the heck on........
Trust me... he will not enjoy his inmate transport at all. Ever see anyone walking around the airport with 2 serious looking people and a coat draped over his/her arms it is an inmate. Handcuffed under the coat. And will stay just like that until he gets to his next jail cell. I am sure that he will not be among friends during this trip, either.

Not really important, but I like details.

News earlier said Bess fell on the front stairs. Now it's the side stairs.
Either way, each set has just 4 steps.
031819.side.stairs.house_zpsazhtlo9a.jpg.html
031819.side.stairs_zpsntkkjiap.jpg.html
031819.stairs.side_zps8gcgrxgf.jpg.html
031519.first.wife.head.trauma_zps2scyssqd.jpg.html

3/18/19 it was earlier reported that Bess fell on the front stairs, but this report says side stairs (in the red circle)

Last edited:
I wonder how tall she is. 4 steps. If I fell forward 4 steps I think my head would be above the top step. I don't consider myself tall. More average. That would be a really hard thing to do and die on top of it?

Do you think Diana knew about his first wife's death? Diana must have told him she wanted a divorce and was leaving. She should have done that from far away where he did not know where she was. Should have taken their son with her too.

I wonder how tall she is. 4 steps. If I fell forward 4 steps I think my head would be above the top step. I don't consider myself tall. More average. That would be a really hard thing to do and die on top of it?

I am 5’1 and I just did a push up like scenario to see where my head would be fallen up steps. My head was well above the 4th step so I could have had to bend over to hit my head.

Maybe, one more trip... from his cell to the death house if he ends up on this list:

NC DPS: Death Row Roster

I hope they get to the bottom of wife number 1's death.
He may not end up on Death Row -- who knoze? -- but the only other penalty for 1st Degree Murder in NC is Life Without Parole, and in NC it is indeed LIFE with no release until death -- or successful appeal. There is no such thing as early release for good behavior. It is a lifetime with no parole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth