CA - Bakersfield 3: Disappearance of Baylee Despot & murders of James Kulstad & Micah Holsonbake #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting article (forgive me if someone posted it, I looked and didn't see it here) regarding motorcycle gangs in Bako. I think those numbers are lowball estimates, though:

Recent high-profile incidents shine a light on local outlaw motorcycle gangs

*I reported this post of mine (hoping a mod will delete that last part for me) because it could be considered gossip. I don't want to be spreading it if a rumor is all it is. He's not here to defend himself, so that was my mistake.

Last edited:
The number of silver cars in Bakersfield is unbelievable. I guess now that I'm paying more attention, that's practically all I see. I've seen plenty on SM accounts, too.

I’m laid up right now, but I’d be willing to when I’m cleared to be back on my feet!

It's ok with Baylee's disappearance hitting a milestone of 11 months here in a few days I'm pretty sure there will be posting of flyers this weekend and we will just post some MH's flyers as well in a few new local locations. No big deal. You have killers walking around the streets of Bakersfield I hope these images haunt them into confession. The guilt has to be extreme by this point I mean who do they really have to talk to or trust there is no loyalty on the streets. It's a dawg eat dawg world out there especially if they are already talking oops...

It's ok with Baylee's disappearance hitting a milestone of 11 months here in a few days I'm pretty sure there will be posting of flyers this weekend and we will just post some MH's flyers as well in a few new local locations. No big deal. You have killers walking around the streets of Bakersfield I hope these images haunt them into confession. The guilt has to be extreme by this point I mean who do they really have to talk to or trust there is no loyalty on the streets. It's a dawg eat dawg world out there especially if they are already talking oops...

YESSSSS!!! This makes my day. (the bolded)

Will you be announcing a meeting place and time for people who are interested in helping as it gets closer? I'm so happy there will be added pressure. I'd like to join, if possible. I'd also like to let some other interested moms know about it.

I still think posters of Micah should be put up all around the area, along with Baylee posters, to see if anyone recalls seeing him and might have some new information to add.

I still think posters of Micah should be put up all around the area, along with Baylee posters, to see if anyone recalls seeing him and might have some new information to add.

I think they're going to this weekend. (at least that's how I took their post on that)

Can’t discuss anything in here that’s not rooted in fact. And there aren’t much facts available to the public. Posting things I’ve heard via WOM from friends of these people are deleted because they aren’t substantiated by LE. So it just makes sense to not waste the time researching these peoples lives anymore because we all get patronized for it anyway.

Can’t discuss anything in here that’s not rooted in fact. And there aren’t much facts available to the public. Posting things I’ve heard via WOM from friends of these people are deleted because they aren’t substantiated by LE. So it just makes sense to not waste the time researching these peoples lives anymore because we all get patronized for it anyway.

I'm sure there will be a news release here shortly...

In all fairness, though - the last thing any of us want is for the the integrity of the investigation to be compromised.

The public’s “need to know” will always be trumped by the need (for everyone’s sake) to protect the investigation. It would be horrible if, when this goes to trial, (which I pray it does - and sooner rather than later) the outcome were different because too much was shared on SM. That would be a nightmare.

Cocaine hustle

I found this article today that had similarities to topics we’ve discussed here; I think it’s an interesting read and you’ll see a lot of parallels to things we’ve heard.

But after reading it, I was left wondering: who in this organizational structure has the power to call in “enforcers”?

Cocaine hustle

I found this article today that had similarities to topics we’ve discussed here; I think it’s an interesting read and you’ll see a lot of parallels to things we’ve heard.

But after reading it, I was left wondering: who in this organizational structure has the power to call in “enforcers”?

Just a guess...but anyone above them on the heirarchy?

Cocaine hustle

I remember reading about this when it happened and being shocked at how “average” these guys looked- not what you typically picture when you think about drug kingpins. Similar to some in this group...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44