Still Missing CA - Noah McIntosh, 8, Corona, early March 2019 *parents arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not going to end well. :(

Makes my blood boil Noah and sister were ripped from a safe and loving home.
Did the grandparents try to get grandparents rights? Even if they tried it probably wouldn't have worked in the courts out here, not if one of the parents didn't want it. (I live in a neighboring city)
Does anyone know why the dad had custody? Was it ever a legal battle or was it just a power play he performed?

I am sure the benefits, freebies (food assistance/housing/cash), are more important than actually having your kids to some people. Do not have to work. And in this case you might not even have to really be a parent. Just put up with them being around, until they aren't. Sigh!

Did the grandparents try to get grandparents rights? Even if they tried it probably wouldn't have worked in the courts out here, not if one of the parents didn't want it. (I live in a neighboring city)
Does anyone know why the dad had custody? Was it ever a legal battle or was it just a power play he performed?

All I know is what the grandfather told a reporter. Sounded like they had them and BAM in comes this guy. I assume he was granted custody but no details.

I'm unsure if grandparents filed anything in court or not. Quite frankly there is a lot missing from what I've read. KWIM

I just know this is not a good situation and I'm very confused as to how it got here.

Yes. I believe both parents know what happened and one is talking. My vote is mom.

There is so much missing from this entire story. LE is playing unusually close to the vest so I will try to have faith.

What was the abuse and both parents charged. o_O
I hope you are right and she will talk. Cause Dad gives me the creeps. :eek: Hinky meter permanently launched when I saw him.

TYFS
I've read several media reports concerning this but unable to post links with Android.

I cannot recall a case of help being declined. :(

In Lucas's case, no public searches were allowed for awhile. I might be off by a day or two, but I believe we were given the ok to search 9 or 10 days after he was reported missing.

The police have also not requested help searching for YingYing Zhang but I don’t recall them directly declining public help.

I hope they know something and this isn’t some massive bungle which we’ll all be angry about later.

In Lucas's case, no public searches were allowed for awhile. I might be off by a day or two, but I believe we were given the ok to search 9 or 10 days after he was reported missing.

I do believe you know best! (I never remember anything that has to do with time.) I wonder if the locals can do like Mr. Pink and I did and search outside the area LE is searching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288