IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres very little information out on this. I think the police arent entertaining this story too much.

Mom left her at a 'house' and went to a motel for a ' date' with an ex boyfriend? Ok.....

Also notice moms healing black eye ...

Her whole demeanor is bothering me...
Comments on her Facebook page give the black eye validity.

Angela Brauer‏Verified account @AngelaBrauerTV

Angela Brauer Retweeted CBS4 Indy

Mom now clarifying that her ex-boyfriend took the baby Friday afternoon & was supposed to take Amiah to the babysitter's. The babysitter said they never showed. FF to Saturday: Amber Robertson says she & her ex got into a fight. That's when she reported the baby missing.

Angela Brauer on Twitter

Last seen Thursday? Or Friday?

Last seen Thursday? Or Friday?

Family members are posting "over a week"....?? The pic the grandpa posted of who they are saying took her doesn't really match the age of the person in the arrest records. He looks like he's like 14 or 15!

ETA: I think it was just the pic. Just looks young. I found his FB and other pics make him look older, but not by a lot.

Every time I go down Facebook rabbit holes with cases like this I become very, very concerned for the future of our world. There are some seriously uneducated people out there. It's very sad.

I've seen more concern over a a missing wallet than this mother appears to have for her child.
The picture of her kissing the baby is telling as far as body language. She can't even look at the child, her eyes are looking away. This is not going to end well. I think she knows very well what happened to the baby and is just trying to cover it up IMO.

CBS4 Indy‏Verified account @CBS4Indy

#UPDATE A Silver Alert was issued for 8-month-old Amiah Robertson; her mom says she was last seen on Friday http://via.cbs4indy.com/VxNck

D2B-NIaWsAATFAC.jpg

CBS4 Indy on Twitter

bbm

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. –
An 8-month-old girl is missing from Indianapolis, and police are desperate to find her.The Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department is asking for help with finding Amiah Robertson.

IMPD sent out the baby’s photo with a vague description of what happened.

We spoke with her mother, Amber Robertson, overnight. Amber says Amiah was last seen at a house along South Holmes Avenue on Friday, March 15, 2019.She says she and her ex-boyfriend, who is not Amiah’s father, were at a Motel 6 on Friday for a date. That was the last time Amber saw the baby. She reported Amiah missing on Saturday.“I was scared, worried on where she could be, if she is ok. I’m just hoping she is, and that she is safe. And I’m just…hoping she isn’t with someone that could do any harm to her,” Amber told FOX59.

Amiah is 16 pounds, and she has dark black hair and hazel eyes. She has a birthmark on her shoulder close to her neck.“They couldn’t do an Amber Alert because someone knew where she was, and it didn’t fit in as a category for an Amber Alert,” Amber said.

BREAKING: Police search for 8-month-old girl missing from Indianapolis

Am I the only one or do you have a bit of deja vu? Mom's statement reminds me of Chris Watts interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123