Found Deceased NC - Diana Alejandra Keel, 38, car parked at home, Nashville, Nash County, 8 Mar 2019 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He may not end up on Death Row -- who knoze? -- but the only other penalty for 1st Degree Murder in NC is Life Without Parole, and in NC it is indeed LIFE with no release until death -- or successful appeal. There is no such thing as early release for good behavior. It is a lifetime with no parole.
I was just being facetious! :rolleyes:

LK is totally disgusting. It bothers me when men who are able do not work. The fact that he murdered such a beautiful and more than likely hard working wife and left the children motherless , well he is nothing more than a . Rot in Hell LK.

I guess Diana realized what a he is and wanted to escape. Poor Diana.

A few things small town folks discussed now being reported

Nash County murder suspect brought son to church after mom went missing, pastor says

"Parker said Lynn Keel brought his son to church after Diana Keel went missing, but he didn't notice anything unusual. "

"Lynn Keel was married before to a woman named Bess. She died on Jan. 1, 2006. Her death was ruled accidental as she fell on her home's back steps as she was carrying a turkey."

A few things small town folks discussed now being reported

Nash County murder suspect brought son to church after mom went missing, pastor says

"Parker said Lynn Keel brought his son to church after Diana Keel went missing, but he didn't notice anything unusual. "

"Lynn Keel was married before to a woman named Bess. She died on Jan. 1, 2006. Her death was ruled accidental as she fell on her home's back steps as she was carrying a turkey."
Okay so I knew I saw something about people thinking he hit her w a frozen turkey.. I guess this is why

911 call released in Diana Keel case: Nurse said it was 'out of character' for Nash County woman to miss work

Excerpts from 911 calls (actual calls not yet released)

"She was supposed to work tonight. She's on the schedule," the Wilson Medical Center nurse said. "She's the type of co-worker....she's always like 30 minutes early. And if you text her she replies back like reasonably. She has not done any of them "

In the 911 call, a man, who was later identified as an NCDOT worker, said he found something on Polk's Hole Road.

"It looks like something is laying in the woods," he said. "I don't know what it is, a body, a something, I don't know..."

:Andrew Barksdale, NCDOT spokesman, said the worker was checking an illegal dumping site when he spotted what turned out to be the body. "

Finding the body turned this investigation around and probably prevented RLK from getting to Mexico and getting way with murder! IMO

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

How on earth did LE ever buy this story? I mean, P-U.

The first thing a falling/slipping person does is drop anything they are carrying (exception: child, beloved pet) while innately flailing their arms, trying to regain balance. Grabbing for a railing.

Arms normally go out in front of the body, bracing for impact from a forward fall (in my experience). You know, in order to protect the noggin.

I think most of us have assumed she fell forward going up the steps since the injury was to her forehead or temple.

But if she was carrying the frozen turkey that she'd already retrieved from the big house, it's even more bizarre that she struck her forehead. Because she'd have slipped going down the steps, n'est-ce pas?

I've always landed on my butt or hip when my legs have gone out from under me while sliding down icy stairs.

Did Spook claim that Bess did a flip or something? Those steps don't seem high enough to create a somersault type fall, imo.

In other words, I'd like to see that accident reconstruction diagram.

In the 911 call, a man, who was later identified as an NCDOT worker, said he found something on Polk's Hole Road.

"It looks like something is laying in the woods," he said. "I don't know what it is, a body, a something, I don't know..."

:Andrew Barksdale, NCDOT spokesman, said the worker was checking an illegal dumping site when he spotted what turned out to be the body. "
RBSBM

Great post, SS! Thanks!

I still want to know how that particular DOT worker came to be at that particular dump site at that particular time.

There's happenstance. There's serendipity. Luck. Chance. Yada.

And then there's 'must be something we don't yet know' that put this DOT fellow in BFE in an even bigger BFE area.

mooooo

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

How on earth did LE ever buy this story? I mean, P-U.

The first thing a falling/slipping person does is drop anything they are carrying (exception: child, beloved pet) while innately flailing their arms, trying to regain balance. Grabbing for a railing.

Arms normally go out in front of the body, bracing for impact from a forward fall (in my experience). You know, in order to protect the noggin.

I think most of us have assumed she fell forward going up the steps since the injury was to her forehead or temple.

But if she was carrying the frozen turkey that she'd already retrieved from the big house, it's even more bizarre that she struck her forehead. Because she'd have slipped going down the steps, n'est-ce pas?

I've always landed on my butt or hip when my legs have gone out from under me while sliding down icy stairs.

Did Spook claim that Bess did a flip or something? Those steps don't seem high enough to create a somersault type fall, imo.

In other words, I'd like to see that accident reconstruction diagram.

Well if the frozen turkey was used first to cause the blunt force trauma, the fall is not the issue, the landing is.

RBSBM

Great post, SS! Thanks!

I still want to know how that particular DOT worker came to be at that particular dump site at that particular time.

There's happenstance. There's serendipity. Luck. Chance. Yada.

And then there's 'must be something we don't yet know' that put this DOT fellow in BFE in an even bigger BFE area.

mooooo
there are pics of the 'dump' site and to be off the beaten path, there is a lot of trash there. In one pic where the body was found, there's a black rectangular box, or small dorm fridge or someone said maybe it was an older tube type tv.
Perhaps divine intervention or Bess claiming victory!

Spook. Dying. It seems like it would be nearly impossible to fall like that.
Right?

While anything can happen, I don't think that's the case here.

Is Caspar a physics genius? A Newtonian scholar? How did he defy Einstein's basics during his explanation of Bess's fall?

I'm none of the above, clearly. And I realize that we are missing vital chunks of data.

But using a visual of those steps in combination with what we've been 'told' thus far, I don't see Bess slipping down those steps and landing on her forehead.

Incongruous.

Well if the frozen turkey was used first to cause the blunt force trauma, the fall is not the issue, the landing is.

Brilliant!

But, of course.;)

Except, how did LE and the ME not deduce the same?

Which circles back to the mechanics of the fall and, therefore, the landing.

Methinks they just took Flattop's word for it and gave him a bro hug in sympathy. More or less.

As an aside, how does one even begin to consider a frozen Butterball as a weapon of opportunity? Junior looks too weak-armed to swing one with force.

As an aside, how does one even begin to consider a frozen Butterball as a weapon of opportunity? Junior looks too weak-armed to swing one with force.
Oh my! Same way Caspar Flattop Jr could stab his wife to death. There's a filter in most of us I guess to do right. What could Jr have lost allowing her a divorce, other than his pride, i guess.
This crowd sure wouldnt show him mercy!

Perhaps divine intervention or Bess claiming victory!

I like to believe so!

I've seen pics and did the Google Maps 3D peep and drive when she was first found.

Does the timing and remoteness of the remoteness not strike you as odd, at all?

For all I know, the DOT has this section calendared for clean-up on the X week of every month or every other month. Pokes Hole on X day. Whatever the schedule might be.

But it still seems so incredibly coincidental to me.

I'm so very grateful, no matter the case. That poor worker and his crew...

Oh my! Same way Caspar Flattop Jr could stab his wife to death. There's a filter in most of us I guess to do right. What could Jr have lost allowing her a divorce, other than his pride, i guess.
This crowd sure wouldnt show him mercy!

I concur.

I pray that the crowd that forms his jury feels the same way.

I'm still curious about this guy's brain. While it makes me so sad for Ali, stabbing doesn't surprise me. The choice of using a frozen turkey does. IOW, why didn't he stab, strangle, beat or shoot Bess and make her disappear?

This is all rhetorical bc, like with all deranged and imbecilic killers without a compass, we'll never stand in his shoes. Thank heaven.

*workus interruptus. This reply is now over an hour old. Didn't hit send.o_O Speaking of tooopid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23