IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
This quote from the Fox affiliate (posted upthread), is beyond disturbing.

“I'm worried. I'm shook up. I'm nervous. I'm scared to begin to know what’s wrong with her, if anything is wrong with her," said Robertso.”

That sounds like a Freudian slip to me.

We’ve seen this movie many times, and the ending rarely changes.

Last edited:
I thought the reporter Steve Jefferson asked some good questions in his interview with AR. It was an interesting response to the question of when she last held Amiah, and I've never heard a reporter ask that question before!

She looks extremely uncomfortable with Amiah. Unnatural.
I don't believe anything she is saying at this point. JMHO

This quote from the Fox affiliate (posted upthread), is beyond disturbing.

“I'm worried. I'm shook up. I'm nervous. I'm scared to begin to know what’s wrong with her, if anything is wrong with her," said Robertso.”

That sounds like a Freudian slip to me.

We’ve seen this movie many times, and the ending rarely changes.

Yep, I caught that too.

UPDATE: @IMPDnews asking for public’s help FINDING Amiah Robertson! Asking people to STOP spreading rumors about the investigation!

Lindsey Eaton on Twitter

This seems to be LE’s new exact quote in many cases these days — A sign of the times and their new challenge in this day and age of SM, moo.

I thought the reporter Steve Jefferson asked some good questions in his interview with AR. It was an interesting response to the question of when she last held Amiah, and I've never heard a reporter ask that question before!

The question about her being recently sick was interesting as well because of the hesitancy of her response.

UPDATE: @IMPDnews asking for public’s help FINDING Amiah Robertson! Asking people to STOP spreading rumors about the investigation!

Lindsey Eaton on Twitter

Wow. I just looked into this case a little more on social media and there are plenty of wild rumors in comments and such. Why do people do this? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member