Found Deceased NC - Diana Alejandra Keel, 38, car parked at home, Nashville, Nash County, 8 Mar 2019 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still curious about this guy's brain. While it makes me so sad for Ali, stabbing doesn't surprise me. The choice of using a frozen turkey does. IOW, why didn't he stab, strangle, beat or shoot Bess and make her disappear?

RSBM

Bess was a hometown girl, from what I've read, a born native of the area and probably had a LOT of family there. The disappearance of a beloved local would've caused too much attention. Poor Diana, on the other hand, had NO family around except for her kids.

All MOO.

I wonder how tall she is. 4 steps. If I fell forward 4 steps I think my head would be above the top step. I don't consider myself tall. More average. That would be a really hard thing to do and die on top of it?
Hmmmm, good point.
I'm 5'00" and I don't think I would either. If I were a foot or two away from the steps, it would be possible...

I was just being facetious! :rolleyes:
Gotcha, doodles, :) but I did want to make the point about LWOP in NC -- some states say it is LWOP, but they allow a chance for parole after 30-40 years. NC does not.
If he were to be judged guilty of two 1st degree murders (one after another), who knows? Maybe death, though not likely IMO.

Oh my! Same way Caspar Flattop Jr could stab his wife to death. There's a filter in most of us I guess to do right. What could Jr have lost allowing her a divorce, other than his pride, i guess.
This crowd sure wouldnt show him mercy!
I just think he flew into a rage -- possibly when she mentioned a divorce or leaving him -- and he started after her. He didn't stop till she was dead -- still 1st degree murder, IMO, since he could've stopped short of killing her and just slapped her in the face, or yelled at her, etc.

I'm very curious about the extent of the investigation of the first wife's "accident". Photos, statements, autopsy report? And I really want to know which steps Bess "fell and hit her head" on.
While I'm sure it's theoretically possible to sustain a fatal injury in a spectacular fall, those steps don't look particularly treacherous to me, icy or not. I think this evil cretin got lucky the first time because the medical examiner couldn't definitively prove that it didn't happen the way LK said it did. It's like the "jumped, fell or pushed" argument with hikers. MOO

Gotcha, doodles, :) but I did want to make the point about LWOP in NC -- some states say it is LWOP, but they allow a chance for parole after 30-40 years. NC does not.
If he were to be judged guilty of two 1st degree murders (one after another), who knows? Maybe death, though not likely IMO.
Oh, I just was letting you know my intent with that message. I didn't want it taken the wrong way. And the NC info is appreciated. Speaking for myself... I like to know the processes that the different states have. MN life is 30 yrs. Then you get a chance for parole. Which, makes no sense, because they rid of their parole board years ago. So, really, it is just intense probation. But, many of the lifers never see the outside again, anyway. It shouldn't be "life" if it truly isn't. IMO..:confused:

Oh, I just was letting you know my intent with that message. I didn't want it taken the wrong way. And the NC info is appreciated. Speaking for myself... I like to know the processes that the different states have. MN life is 30 yrs. Then you get a chance for parole. Which, makes no sense, because they rid of their parole board years ago. So, really, it is just intense probation. But, many of the lifers never see the outside again, anyway. It shouldn't be "life" if it truly isn't. IMO..:confused:

Exactly -- I don't understand why some states word it that way, either, but I guess they have good reason; it's just confusing to me as well. :confused:

Worse -- I remember when Manson and his crowd -- all of 'em -- got the Death Penalty for the murders of the Tate five and the two LaBiancas -- each one of them participated in at least one of those two events. Then California did away with the DP, so they were all given LWOP. Then it turned out they were also eligible for parole. Damm, that pizzed me off. Parole being possible for people who were originally judged for the DP?? :mad: SMH. At least all have them have been denied so far. Just a sore spot with me. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Exactly -- I don't understand why some states word it that way, either, but I guess they have good reason; it's just confusing to me as well. :confused:

Worse -- I remember when Manson and his crowd -- all of 'em -- got the Death Penalty for the murders of the Tate five and the two LaBiancas -- each one of them participated in at least one of those two events. Then California did away with the DP, so they were all given LWOP. Then it turned out they were also eligible for parole. Damm, that pizzed me off. Parole being possible for people who were originally judged for the DP?? :mad: SMH. At least all have them have been denied so far. Just a sore spot with me. :rolleyes:
Yeah, there are crimes in MN that you will be on probation for longer than you would be on probation for murder. Which, I guess some of those crimes would be considered murdering someone's soul. Or, at least, I would describe it that way. When I left there a couple years ago they were starting to get things a little straightened out up there. They definitely need to have their sentencing guidelines and definitions overhauled! IMHO

So they are exhuming the first wife's body. So she was not cremated. I assume they can look for blunt force trauma on her head, but how do they prove he did it and she didn't just fall?
I have the good hope that they would not exhume if they were not confident that the forensic pathologists have ways to determine the difference.

So they are exhuming the first wife's body. So she was not cremated. I assume they can look for blunt force trauma on her head, but how do they prove he did it and she didn't just fall?

Bbm. Is that speculation or a fact? Source, please?

Seems they could just start with reviewing the autopsy report details before deciding to exhume. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member