Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. The only way L cannot have left the park, yet not still be within the park, is to have been carried out via flowing water. Remember the forensics, red flags and photography on the stone boathouse steps? I think they've found some clue there which suggests L went in the water, but police need to prove it wasn't suicide by linking PR to the scene via disposed clothing or signs of a struggle or cover-up.

Croda running man could be PR leaving the park for the second time in a change of clothes (light top, dark trousers), having ditched his wet/soiled hoody and jogging shorts after tipping L's body in the river. He couldn't explain the disappearance of the Haworth CCTV hoody and shorts from his wardrobe, so that's what they are searching for in the park, along with perhaps his glasses. His defence is that he left L crying and depressed at the bench.

I'm still open to running man number 1 being PR leaving the murder scene for the first time, still in his original clothes ie not "dressed for the weather" - but the timings are very tight to fit with the witness account. He needs to leave Haworth 12.09, drive straight to park, murder L (12.15-12.30) then exit the park (12.30). Then he has 45-minutes to fetch a change of clothes from car or house, return to the park and dispose of evidence, before jogging into view at 13.13. Hm.

Very very interesting post

Makes me wonder if LE have got evidence of LS getting into PR car and driving off with him...maybe he told them that he dropped her somewhere along the way (somewhere with no CCTV to verify/discredit his account of events)...

Obviously LS did not have phone or any other trackable device on her to prove he took her in the park. So if his car is seen on CCTV going into park and perhaps his phone pings to confirm he went to that park area, its no use in terms of proving he took her there with him. Maybe they even have his car on CCTV going into park but cannot conclusively identify LS being on the passenger seat on the footage ( due to poor quality bad light at night etc).

In that case although they might strongly suspect that he took LS to the park, they have to find proof that she was there to disprove his claim. He could have said that he "just went there to have a cigarette on the bench on his own and then rerurned home"... it would be obvious lie but still somehing LE would have to prove as a lie (hence them focusing on particular bench in the middle of the night....perhaps to fing LS hair on it of anything to prove he took her there)?

From what i could make out when i checked tide times for that day, the tide would have been more than halfway IN. Low tide was around 9pm, high tide was somewhere around 0330 (maybe 0341). The height difference in the tide is quite something to see, as some have commented at low tide it can be almost a trickle between the mud banks, at high tide its a full brimming river, so a lot of water is shifting. By 10 that morning the tide was fully out again.

If PR was in the park until after 0230 (possible oak rd cctv witnesses) i would imagine the river would be very full at that point as it was almost the peak tide, and soon to be flowing back out.....

"10:34
Police say investigation has not been made public before
Humberside Police say the warrant and ongoing investigation is not something they have spoken about publicly before."

But could this relate to the accomplice theory? Could they be looking for someone who they have some sort of reason may also be involved. I don’t think Libby’s abduction was planned, therefore in order for her to be so well hidden I think someone else may be involved. I find that easier to believe than they she had an accident or met another stranger and came to harm and is this well hidden

balloons-smiley.gif
[/url][/IMG]
Police searching for missing student Libby Squire are trawling through playing fields near the River Hull in a bid to find the 21-year-old.

Witnesses said that police had been at the site on Tuesday afternoon with marine officers at the scene.

Police have confirmed they were seen searching Oak Road playing fields as part of an 'ongoing investigation'.

Police search playing fields near river in hunt for missing student Libby Squire | Daily Mail Online

Good to see you back @gregjrichards :)

He has been charged with possession of a stolen phone so it is possible he has access to other phones other than his own that police dont know about

I fear that he may have attacked Libby in the park, accidently (probably) killing her, turned off his known phone in the park to give himself an alibi and used a back up phone that the police have not traced so he could travel out of Hull with her body in a different vehicle to his, the last ping traces of his known phone aren’t necessarily his last location with Libby

I am 90% certain he had a spare phone which he has probably dumped somewhere, and access to another vehicle

The park just feels like a red herring to me, I doubt she is buried there or that she was thrown in the river

He has been charged with possession of a stolen phone so it is possible he has access to other phones other than his own that police dont know about

I fear that he may have attacked Libby in the park, accidently (probably) killing her, turned off his known phone in the park to give himself an alibi and used a back up phone that the police have not traced so he could travel out of Hull with her body in a different vehicle to his, the last ping traces of his known phone aren’t necessarily his last location with Libby

I am 90% certain he had a spare phone which he has probably dumped somewhere, and access to another vehicle

The park just feels like a red herring to me, I doubt she is buried there or that she was thrown in the river

This exactly where I am Brian.

This exactly where I am Brian.

Just being devils advocate here . .

In order for someone to assist with another vehicle or even for him to go collect another vehicle to use that vehicle would had to have either gone to the park between say 1am and daylight.... police would likely check all vehicles caught on CCTV and cross check why they may be in the area and move on from there to investigate anyone suspicious

Its possible yes that he left the park area in his car with her but again that becomes very risky and again any movements of his vehicle could be tracked to a degree for days

Its possible but I'd be suprised if the police know this happened and have not acted on it by now

I can understand him going back to the park, to check things, but not sure why he would take his wet clothing back there, which could incriminate him if found.

Just to clarify, @Alyce, the hypothesis I was offering was that he was wearing the original clothes into the park on trip 2 to dispose of the body and carrying in a change of clothes; changing in the park afterwards then running out to be captured on Croda CCTV.

However I don't know if police are allowed to release footage of someone in custody that they suspect of murder while suggesting they are only a witness? Others on here will be more informed and can perhaps shed light. If doing so would prejudice a future charge, does this mean Croda bloke can't be PR? Police have been v careful not to comment on the Haworth footage for that reason.

Just being devils advocate here . .

In order for someone to assist with another vehicle or even for him to go collect another vehicle to use that vehicle would had to have either gone to the park between say 1am and daylight.... police would likely check all vehicles caught on CCTV and cross check why they may be in the area and move on from there to investigate anyone suspicious

Its possible yes that he left the park area in his car with her but again that becomes very risky and again any movements of his vehicle could be tracked to a degree for days

Its possible but I'd be suprised if the police know this happened and have not acted on it by now

We don't know what they have acted on do we though.

Its not difficult to hide a car in a garage or storage unit, torch it or even get it out of the country on a ferry before police actually were looking for it.

I realise that sounds ridiculous and I know CCTV is extensive but there are still many areas not covered especially once you get onto rural roads.

But i don't think another phone/vehicle/car should be discounted just because they havnt located one yet.

Im still not on board with the accomplice/ changing cars/phones theories im afraid. All of them seem far too complex and open up more chances of him being caught, they would also require a significant degree of planning and i feel this was at least semi opportunistic, Libby was sadly the perfect victim at that moment and hugely unfortunate to have crossed paths with a serial sex offender at her most vulnerable.

I think hes a lone predator and he spent some time that night in/around the park. He entered with Libby and left without her and no one has seen her since, after that i think LE are drawing a blank and hoping that somehow she is found.

Of course non of us can be sure unless/until the police free up more info or libby is found and we see a trial of some kind play out.

Im still not on board with the accomplice/ changing cars/phones theories im afraid. All of them seem far too complex and open up more chances of him being caught, they would also require a significant degree of planning and i feel this was at least semi opportunistic, Libby was sadly the perfect victim at that moment and hugely unfortunate to have crossed paths with a serial sex offender at her most vulnerable.

I think hes a lone predator and he spent some time that night in/around the park. He entered with Libby and left without her and no one has seen her since, after that i think LE are drawing a blank and hoping that somehow she is found.

Of course non of us can be sure unless/until the police free up more info or libby is found and we see a trial of some kind play out.
I'm starting to wonder whether the only opportunistic part was that Libby was the person he chose.

He could have planned the rest in advance and just been waiting on Haworth street for the right person to show up.

In an early msm report they had a quote from a local student and she said that all her friends use Haworth street to short cut to other places, but since Libby disappeared they're all to scared to use it.
Maybe Haworth st was a known night time high traffic place for student girls and pr was just laying in wait?

He could have planned the rest in advance and just been waiting on Haworth street for the right person to show up.

This doesn't sit easily with me, because it's really not a high footfall area at that time of night. I do think it's pertinent that he's parked facing away from Beverley Road - meaning that he's done a two or three point turn in order to achieve that - so isn't watching the main road. I can't see him parking there, and in that way, for any reason other than LS.

In an early msm report they had a quote from a local student and she said that all her friends use Haworth street to short cut to other places, but since Libby disappeared they're all to scared to use it.
I think it was concluded that they meant the bus stop on Beverley Road which is known as the Haworth Street stop, as buses on various different routes stop there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member