Found Deceased AL - Amberly Barnett, 11, Mt. Vernon, DeKalb County, 1 Mar 2019 #2 *ARREST*

I agree.

That's why I mentioned previously it had to be cast off blood from either a knife or a bludgeoning weapon he used to strike her before her death.

The only thing about it being a knife that gives me pause, is to leave that kind of blood spatter, he would have to have been using a lot of force behind each stab.

If he used the knife to cut her when he was up close to her, but not forceful enough to cause her death, I dont think they would have found all of the blood evidence where they did.

Jmoo though.
I wonder if some of the blood is where he touched things like walls and faucets.

JMO

ETA if

Capital murder charge goes to grand jury

“In a closet in Madison’s residence, bondage equipment, including ropes, clamps and floor bolts were discovered, along with a mattress. Davis said Madison’s wife, Krista Krane, and children had expressed his interest in bondage.”

“Krista was gone to work at the time of the murder but returned home around 4 a.m. before the body was found.”

His children knew about his interest in bondage? And how would they know? I thought they were young!

Krista was gone at the time of the murder - (between 6pm-7pm). She returned home around 4am. That’s a long shift.
Ugh, his kids were home with him?
WOW. So everyone including the children knew about this (Hammer Weilding)sick SOB's predilection, but the adults thought it was no big deal to leave an 11 year little girl alone, where he had easy access to her? Because she wanted to stay. "Because she got the Chinese food she wanted"What the bloody Hell? They were only gone for '45' minutes?
The things that make you go Hmmmmmmmm.
MOO

I wonder if some of the blood is where he touched things like walls and faucets.

JMO

ETA if

Hi Noharg!

I have no doubt whatsoever that some of the blood found was from transference blood, such as the areas you have listed.

I haven't been able to follow this case as closely as I would like.

For those who have, will you please be so kind as to update me on the machete found?

That kind weapon most certainly would create cast off, and blood spatter if used.

Has LE collected the machete as evidence, and is sending it to the forensic lab to be tested? TIA

The bonage prediliction,and hammer assault weren't signs that a child let alone adult, should not be left alone with him around,ever.
So disturbing knowing even the children knew about his predilictions, but it's talked about like learning the ABC's in preschool.
WTH?
Bizarre. AB’s grandfather lives on same road. That is where the younger brother was during AB’s kidnapping/murder according to earlier posted article. I wish AB had been left there instead of home alone. Hindsight. I’m not trying to put blame on anyone. This is ALL on CM. Hindsight is a b@#%h.

JMO

WOW. So everyone including the children knew about this (Hammer Weilding)sick SOB's predilection, but the adults thought it was no big deal to leave an 11 year little girl alone, where he had easy access to her? Because she wanted to stay. "Because she got the Chinese food she wanted"What the bloody Hell? They were only gone for '45' minutes?
The things that make you go Hmmmmmmmm.
MOO

I found that knowledge reprehensible, and quite shocking.

Like you have posted, it's like it was no big deal for the children, and adults.

How can that be acceptable to any children? Were they brainwashed into believing this is normal for any parent to do?

It will be very interesting to learn if he had bondage videos on his computer, and if any of them
showed bondage and SA of minor children.

Imo, he didnt just start being a creep preying on innocent children, and IMOO, a lowlife pedophile, but one who had never been caught until now.

It may be the first time he killed, but IMO, he has preyed on other young children before this.

Jmo

Last edited:
Hi Noharg!

I have no doubt whatsoever that some of the blood found was from transference blood, such as the areas you have listed.

I haven't been able to follow this case as closely as I would like.

For those who have, will you please be so kind as to update me on the machete found?

That kind weapon most certainly would create cast off, and blood spatter if used.

Has LE collected the machete as evidence, and is sending it to the forensic lab to be tested? TIA
It has only been mentioned in terms of being found on the path leading to body (and within 40 feet of body iirc).

https://times-journal.com/article_dc1d6bd2-4a79-11e9-abbb-53e14cdc0bfb.html

Bizarre. AB’s grandfather lives on same road. That is where the younger brother was during AB’s kidnapping/murder according to earlier posted article. I wish AB had been left there instead of home alone. Hindsight. I’m not trying to put blame on anyone. This is ALL on CM. Hindsight is a b@#%h.

JMO

Me too.

I never place any blame on others.

The full blame lays solely on CMs worthless perverted shoulders, and no one else.

Jmo

I found that knowledge reprehensible. Like you have posted, it's like it was no big deal for the children, and adults. How can that be acceptable to any children? Were they brainwashed into believing this is normal for any parent to do?

It will be very interesting to learn if he had bondage videos on his computer, and if any of them
showed bondage and SA of minor children.

Imo, he didnt just start being a creep preying on innocent children, and IMOO, a lowlife pedophile, but one who had never been caught until now.

It may be the first time he killed, but IMO, he has preyed on other young children before this.

Jmo
IMO It's like she was served to him on a silver platter.
Why? What motivated the adults to just take off,and leave Amberly there? Give her the Chinese food she wanted, then leave her there for '45' minutes?
It doesn't add up.
MOO

A dark hair was also found on Amberly’s stomach. According to linked article below.

This is very disturbing. I don't even want to speculate how this hair got on Amberly's stomach. But the fact that CM is balding makes one think the hair didn't come from the head and I doubt its from his beard either.

JMO

Capital murder charge goes to grand jury

5c913dc20c18e.image.jpg

Maybe a dog?

IMO It's like she was served to him on a silver platter.
Why? What motivated the adults to just take off,and leave Amberly there? Give her the Chinese food she wanted, then leave her there for '45' minutes?
It doesn't add up.
MOO
I’ve wondered if CM wasn’t worried about them coming back sooner. Did he know where they were going? Surely they didn’t say something to CM like, “Hey, we are running to Wal-mart. We”ll be back shortly. Amberly is here, so please keep an eye out.” No, it doesn’t add up, especially in hindsight.

ETA JMO

I’ve wondered if CM wasn’t worried about them coming back sooner. Did he know where they were going? Surely they didn’t say something to CM like, “Hey, we are running to Wal-mart. We”ll be back shortly. Amberly is here, so please keep an eye out.” No, it doesn’t add up, especially in hindsight.

ETA JMO
It was initially reported that CM was outside when they were leaving so he may have observed who was and wasn’t in the vehicle. He saw an opportunity and took it. I do think he had been watching her for some time. I also believe he expected them to be gone longer. His crime was interrupted by their return. No time to hide evidence and no doubt knew it was game over when the K9s showed up.

I wonder why no one else went there to check.
It was dark by the time LE arrived and in the photo you can see how dense the landscape is. That clearing in the back at the property line would not have been visible. They noticed the worn path at daybreak when the dogs alerted.

Attachments

• E44DE405-92AD-493D-A372-F7F1C01CBC69.jpeg
    E44DE405-92AD-493D-A372-F7F1C01CBC69.jpeg
    264.1 KB · Views: 32

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members