Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s her but have to wait for confirmation. It’s telling that all the national papers are on it straight away and attaching it to the Libby case. It wasn’t the case with the other body last week.

Scum.

They have made it a massive headline.

If it turns out not to be her they will print a tiny article.

So misleading they should keep their mouths shut until the body has been identified.

We all have our opinions on whether it is or not her but pains me that the media are so thoughtless.

Don't know why though as it's the norm for them.

I thought that as well, u less it has been in the water so long that it is hard to determine. But by the way MSM are reacting I think this is it

Surely remaining clothes would identify the person. The media is reacting differently which doesn't bode well. I hope its not Libby but if it is lets hope enough evidence is left to bring justice if she didn't accidental fall in

Scum.

So misleading they should keep their mouths shut until the body has been identified.

We all have our opinions on whether it is or not her but pains me that the media are so thoughtless.

I notice all the comments on DM have just presumed its her. Such reckless reporting.

Scum.

The tabloids have contacts in the police. They'll have an idea that it's her.

Does the river in the park flow out that way?

Poor Libby, if it is her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member