IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's clear in the news video that Amber Robertson, Amiah's mother, has a black eye, which I'm guessing is the result of the fight that Amber and her ex had on Friday. So Amber reports the baby missing the next day, Saturday. As others have commented, the ex-boyfriend is in jail, but his arrest doesn't appear to have anything to do with the altercation between Amber and her ex-boyfriend or the fact that Amiah is missing.
Instead, he was arrested two days ago, 3/17, for criminal recklessness and leaving the scene of an accident.

So the mom asked her ex-boyfriend to drop her baby off at the sitter's house? That seems odd. Maybe Amber didn't have a car and asked the ex-boyfriend to drop the baby off at the sitter's house as a prelude to their date? As we know, the sitter said Amiah was not dropped off. I don't know whether the sitter was expecting her to be dropped off.

Watching the video, Amber is unsteady on her feet, rocking back and forth and her eyelids seem heavy. She seems to be on some kind of substance. Maybe she was given a sedative for anxiety?
I hope to god he hasnt hurt that sweet baby,especially if Mum has a Black eye,doesn't bear thinking about.

Msm is still keeping Amiah's case at the forefront but no updates that I can find. I'm sure LE knows a lot by now so it's watch and wait time I guess...

I wonder if the search warrants will be released to media. I wonder if LE will hold a press conference soon. Sigh.

Msm is still keeping Amiah's case at the forefront but no updates that I can find. I'm sure LE knows a lot by now so it's watch and wait time I guess...

I wonder if the search warrants will be released to media. I wonder if LE will hold a press conference soon. Sigh.

Yeah, there’s not a lot of visible movement in this case, but it’s certainly happening.

If this goes like a few recent ones have gone, this will end in a confession to “an accident,” and the recovery of the baby’s body.

They’ll get to the bottom of this, and I imagine that it will be sooner, rather than later.

This is hard to follow!!
IMO
She went to Motel 6 with her ex boyfriend (the baby's bio daddy)
Her current boyfriend (the one arrested) was supposed to pick the baby up.
Then he realized that he was now the ex boyfriend and tried to run her over with a car.
The man in jail said he would show her where her baby was if she went with him alone. (He said this before he was arrested)
Meaning bio dad couldn't come with them.
Yeah, I think he harmed the baby! He harmed AR. I think AR knew he would kill her if she was alone with him to go see where her daughter was.
Moo
Edited: trying to make sense of her statement

I as confused as you are, probably more so. But I don't think she went to the motel with the biological father LH. He is quoted in the article as saying he was out of town and has no idea what's going on.

Police reviewing surveillance video in missing baby case, FBI now involved

BREAKING: The FBI is now assisting IMPD in the search for 8month old Amiah Robertson Reporter missing March 16th by her mother saying Amiah never made it to babysitters. FBI has this video from babysitters SW Indy neighborhood @WTHRcom @FBIIndianapolis @IMPDnews

Steve Jefferson on Twitter

(Video at link)

No baby in the video

The article/LE didn't say what time or day this video covers but it must mean something if LE released it to msm.

Can anyone make out anything that seems important? I'm having a little trouble. I see the truck arrive, a man(?) exit the truck and walks around to the back, apparently to enter the door behind the truck. I can't see a second (or third) person inside but at least one person was inside.

The next shot is brief; a door with a timestamp of 03/16/2019 03:47:01 pm.

Then back to the truck where the man bends over, low to the ground. He appears to talk to someone in the truck for a couple of seconds then walks off, away from the truck.

FBI now involved in search for missing baby, surveillance video obtained

Last edited:
IF neighbor was correct about Friday night seeing Mom carry Amiah out holding her strangely to say the least, I believe that is when something happened. God forbid me for saying this but she could very well have been deceased then. MOO

After reviewing again. To me, it appears that the driver opens the door but does not exit, closes the door. The drivers side passenger door opens, male exits.

I didn't even catch that! What I observed was just a truck backing up to a dumpster, and the person going around back to it....to throw something in? To check to see if something they previously put in there was still there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288