Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarily lurkers. I followed Libby's thread from the outset but nothing was breaking and I didn't want to read any more posts about Grey Beard, cobweb cam or car wheels. If this is Libby, I so hope her family get justice. I would hate for them to never know what happened to her, it's just heartbreaking whatever way you look at it.

Number one super guy!

I don't consider myself a lurker either. I participated in earlier threads, but the recent ones have been a constant rehash of earlier discussion, so I've skimmed through.

Same here. There's only so many times you can read the same things being discussed. No surprise people come back to threads when there's potentially big news.

I don't consider myself a lurker either. I participated in earlier threads, but the recent ones have been a constant rehash of earlier discussion, so I've skimmed through.

Lurkers or not it is fair to say that due to lack of evidence or updates there had been very little new to discuss. I'm sure everyone has been thinking about Libby and her family since her disappearance though.

Me too.

I would expect certain injuries to be preserved such as a stab wound, whether he/she drowned or was dead before being in the water. It has only been 7 weeks and very cold water. I would hope there would be some vital evidence if it was to be Libby

Me too.

I would expect certain injuries to be preserved such as a stab wound, whether he/she drowned or was dead before being in the water. It has only been 7 weeks and very cold water. I would hope there would be some vital evidence if it was to be Libby

Why are you talking about stab wounds?

Hmmmmm......its an extremely long way for a body to travel, and not get snagged along the way, assuming she entered the water at Oak roads park.

Im still not on board with the accomplice/ changing cars/phones theories im afraid. All of them seem far too complex and open up more chances of him being caught, they would also require a significant degree of planning and i feel this was at least semi opportunistic, Libby was sadly the perfect victim at that moment and hugely unfortunate to have crossed paths with a serial sex offender at her most vulnerable.

I think hes a lone predator and he spent some time that night in/around the park. He entered with Libby and left without her and no one has seen her since, after that i think LE are drawing a blank and hoping that somehow she is found.

Of course non of us can be sure unless/until the police free up more info or libby is found and we see a trial of some kind play out.
I have to say i fully agree with your post.

Me too. I don’t believe in dragging threads on with wild thoughts of nothingness. I prefer facts...or just things happening.

Same here, I was heavily involved in the threads about Libby at the start, reading every single post, despite some descending into ridiculousness but over time it all got a bit sickening and I strayed away. It’s easy to get sickened by something horrible like this, especially when things started to get frustrating.

I’m saddened by tonight’s news but if it is Libby then I’m glad her family aren’t going to be left wondering anymore.

Just saw the news on the Daily Mail. Is this just within last hour or so? Any confirmation? I know many of us thought this might be where she would be found...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member