IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
My vision sucks, but it looks like they are wearing dry suits. I wonder if they are going to be diving, but it seems kind of late in the day to start on that.
Yeah, I initially interpreted it to be a dive team, until I had the same thought.

My thinking is that it’s an above water search team.

It’s getting late, so I wonder if someone spotted something floating out there.

There has to be a compelling reason to search now, as opposed to in the morning.

IMPD investigating items found on near west side; unclear if related to missing baby

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – Officers with the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department are investigating items found on the city’s near west side.

Police say it’s unclear at this time if the items are related to the case of missing 8-month-old Amiah Robertson.

Several law enforcement vehicles are at the scene near the intersection of McCarty Street and Sadie Street, which is a few blocks away from where Amiah’s mother said she last saw her daughter on Holmes Avenue last Thursday.

IMPD officers say they’re doing their “due diligence in following up on all leads and continue to ask for the public’s assistance in locating the missing baby.”

Amiah remains missing. Anyone with information regarding her whereabouts is asked to call 911.

This story is developing and will be updated as more information becomes available.

Apparently, the mother's ex boyfriend who, allegedly had the missing baby, was released from jail. The babysitter to whom he said ex boyfriend was supposed to take the missing baby to was arrested or taken into custody. The missing baby's mother was brought in to talk to LE once again. This is getting weirder and weirder.

Apparently, the mother's ex boyfriend who, allegedly had the missing baby, was released from jail. The babysitter to whom he said ex boyfriend was supposed to take the missing baby to was arrested or taken into custody. The missing baby's mother was brought in to talk to LE once again. This is getting weirder and weirder.
Gosh, you're not kidding about weirder and weirder. I'm watching along, but sadly I think we all know how this is going to end. :( I just hope that those responsible are held responsible to the fullest extent of the law.

Please do not have a test on this,because I can't even keep everyone straight. In all seriousness, this is making me ill. So many adults and no one made sure that the baby was safe ?

I feel like I'm back at square one, theory wise. And I dont like where my mind is going. :(

The only other time I followed a case where I felt like we had so little actual, known information was when SLP was missing.

Amber is at the scene where all the police cars, a fire truck, at least one search dog and an ambulance are (at McCarty Street and Warman). She isn't in police custody. I can say with confidence that the woman shown on the video is Amber. This is not being filmed by MSM.

Thank you for this and for your MSM source above. Nothing speculated has been confirmed. It does not look good but there is no confirmation items found are the baby's nor that Amber was being questioned nor as far as I know that the sitter was arrested. There is often truth in such things but no MSM source nor LE has confirmed it yet from what I can find.

Trying to hold out hope but agree with most that this does not look good.

Reporting that Fox59 will be giving an update live right now.

ETA: Tips/leads brought detectives/FBI to this site. Answer to every single question: can't provide details to protect the integrity of the investigation.
Officer said they don't know if items found as a result of the tip are related to Amiah being missing.

Pleading for information from the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member