OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#44

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they have any direct evidence that ties the Wagner's to the crime. Any evidence that's not direct is circumstantial. Forged documents don't directly prove murder. Bugging and hacking proves spying but doesn't directly prove murder. Cell phone calls and texts that don't talk about the murders and don't place them at the crime scenes is not direct evidence. Revenge talk doesn't prove you committed murder unless you admit it.

BPV's without forensic evidence on them doesn't prove you murdered someone. Purchases of things only shows you bought them, not how you used them. DNA and ballistics need to be tied directly to you. Like your DNA under the victim's fingernails, not DNA from visiting, and the victim's blood needs to be tied to you directly like actually on your clothes and in your car or on shoes they found in your house etc...And ballistics matters if they found the actual murder weapon at your house and ballistics proves its the gun that was fired at the victims. Parts to make a silencer doesn't prove you actually made a silencer for murder.

If there are no witnesses and no evidence that DIRECTLY links them to the crime scenes that night, then they have to rely on INDIRECT evidence, which is the definition of circumstantial evidence. Circumstantial evidence is enough to get a conviction and is often used specifically in criminal trials. Even scientific evidence is often circumstantial because jurors have to make the connection of science to the crime.

Consider this My 2 Cents Only. I do not possess a law degree. I do not know if they will produce any direct evidence but yes the prosecution might have some direct evidence that will tie the Wagner's directly to the murders. We won't see any direct evidence until it's used to prove the prosecution's case at trial.

There's quite a bit of evidence listed on the new discovery doc from today for AW's hearing

See link above

Angela W Discovery. Very interesting. Angela Wagner
Thank you. This is fabulous. The names!
Can someone explain what the info from the phones means?
Are the names listed people Angela called or who called her? Or had on her contact list?
What does root file mean or indicate?
Same questions for email information.
Thanks!
The names !

Their dreams of buying this property turned out to be somewhat evidentiary. :eek:

Check out the home I found in Long Lane

I'm finding two different locations in MO that fit that address, so I'm not sure which it is. The other is a location in O'Fallon. I deleted after posting it earlier as it came up with a different address. Oh, well, we'll see which it is.

I agree, none of the above facts are circumstantial. They are facts as stated in the Indictments.

The reality is the only “facts” we really have now are the actual Indictments and bits and pieces thrown out there by either team. We have seen none of these facts “in context”. Without context, this is all circumstantial evidence that could point any way given the spin. We can't see the forest for the trees.

All we have really seen are the bare bones of the Indictments needed to bring these cases to trial. I have no doubt that when the entire story unfolds at trial we will all be left with jaws agape.

MOO
Oh my gosh. I wrote this before I saw all of this new discovery.
Don't even know what to think now!

I scrolled up and didnt see it. Can u please link me to it?

Almond just posted the link and Mittens posted screen caps of each page.

Those of you who followed locals, let us know if you recognize any names there. I gather most are people who were friends of the Rhoden family members whose phones/sim cards were checked during the investigation. Doesn't mean they were involved in any way, obviously they weren't.

It's big list, no? Things are moving fast here since some folks found States discovery docs for AW's hearing today. I had been looking all over ScribD for them. WKRC TV has more than one account there.

Those of you who followed locals, let us know if you recognize any names there. I gather most are people who were friends of the Rhoden family members whose phones/sim cards were checked during the investigation. Doesn't mean they were involved in any way, obviously they weren't.
I recognize many names. I also noticed the only two cell phones that appear weren’t recovered were Dana’s and Hanna’s.

Not local, but I noticed they had the man from the couple that was w/ BJM phone records. They also had that black kid on there that threatened CRJR on FB.

The boot/shoe evidence and Amazon & Walmart video, receipts, etc. seem very big. They hired a few experts to analyze boot prints and shoes. Also a two way radio they did lab testing on. A whole lot of data from phones, GPS, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆