OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok found it. The one thing that really stood out to me was the individual w/ the initials SM that was discussed ALOT on another website that has since been shut down. It makes me wonder if LE was checking that other site.

The guy, SM, has always peaked my interest. Rumor had it that he went missing? after the murders. I wonder if the rumor is true that he worked for Sr. Moo

Thanks for pointing that out. I went back to look again. Are these the areas you noticed? It’s hard to say, but it looks possible.

Edit- Would Owens fail to address those if they are holes? I would suspect some long attempt at explanation on why they are there, if they are in fact bullet holes.

Jmo but I believe that “hole” looks more like a snap/button/fastening device. I could be wrong.

Or Jackson, Mo? The long way to Alaska.

Jackson, MO is actually south of Ohio, so seems unlikely they would go south before they went north. IDK. Depends on whether they wandered around some before heading to AK. The most direct route to Kenai, AK from southern OH would be northwest through Chicago and beyond.

The last known presence of the Wags in Ohio per our timeline was AW's interview with LE on May 16, 2017. By June 19, Reader and DeWine had put out an appeal for information about the W's.

Since Montana is also on the evidence list, and since they crossed the border there, I'm guessing it's Jackson, WY, but I could be wrong. Ohio makes sense too, could be they hung out there for a couple weeks after the interview AW had with LE and after the farms were searched. I kind of wondered after that search in May 2017 if KW didn't tell them to get out of town.

Link to Timeline

OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#44

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member