IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
osu your avatar picture is of Kyron Horman. Missing since June 4, 2010

The sweet boy went missing after his stepmom said on June 4, drove him the elementary school to attend a science fair.
Stepmom said she attended the fair with Kyron. He never showed up for his first class. Stepmom has been a person of
interest in the disappearance of Kyron Horman.

Thank you, booker-thinker.
I think of sweet Kyron every single day and pray that one day he will be found and justice will be served.

scene-4.jpg

scene-3.jpg

Scene where police are investigating items found on near west side (Photo by Nick McGill)

IMPD investigating items found on near west side; unclear if related to missing baby

—-

IMO police are in a recovery mode.

From what I’m reading about the water quality, it’s not very good. Lots of pollution. This could potentially affect the quality of evidence found in the water, moo. I also feel for those who had to dive in that today.

More than 55 million gallons of sewage kept out of White River by DigIndy tunnel

“In the first real test of the city's newly opened DigIndy tunnel, Citizens Energy estimates the system prevented more than 55 million gallons of sewage last week from flowing into the White River and Eagle Creek.“

—there are many more articles about the clean up efforts of these waters

DigIndy Tunnel Prevents 74 Million Gallons of Sewage from Entering Area Waterways - Citizens Energy Group

Contaminated Drinking Water Lands Indianapolis Site On EPA's New Superfund List

“The new West Vermont Drinking Water Contamination Superfund site is an 18-acre groundwater plume near the Eagle Creek neighborhood on Indianapolis’ west side. Superfund is a federal program that cleans up the country’s most contaminated land and water.“

Eagle Creek Watershed, Indiana

Water Supply Contaminants in Indiana | Indianapolis Soft Water

Last edited:
I'm still confused about the surveillance video. This version is identical to the one I watched this morning. In it, the last portion shows the man who walked behind the truck earlier walking away from the truck, not getting back in and driving off.
But the reporter says in the article:
Eyewitness News Reporter Steve Jefferson has also obtained surveillance video the FBI has gathered. The March 16 video shows a truck, with what appears to be two or three people in it, at a dumpster in 8-month-old Amiah Robertson's babysitter's neighborhood. One of the people gets out, goes behind the truck, then eventually drives away.

Minutes later a second camera records the same truck pull up to the babysitter's home. Amiah was supposed to have been dropped off at the home.
Police cancel Silver Alert for missing baby as search continues
So does that mean msm has additional video from the FBI that hasn't been released? And where was the man going if he returned and drove off? I totally missed the dumpster (duh) this morning so I may be missing something else now.

This case is giving me gray hair...

Earlier I had mentioned that Baby King was found very close to home.

Look at the comparison of these two cases (“less than a mile”):

“The area is less than a mile from 229 South Holmes Avenue, where the infant was reported missing.”

Missing Amiah Developments: Police searching near White River

And

“The affidavit says Christopher Davila, the boy's father, led police to the burial site, located at a dead end near Castle Lance and Castle Prince, less than a mile from Davila's home.”

Body of missing San Antonio baby found in buried backpack

I’m noting for the record in my continued studies of disposal locations and their mileages, that babies who are the victims of (familial?) homicide could potentially be located very close to home, “less than a mile”, based on these two cases only, which at this time seem similar. Jmo.

Additionally, Sherin as well (though older):

“Less than a mile from the Richardson home where a missing 3-year-old was last seen two weeks ago, officials on Sunday discovered the body of a young child.”

Child's body found in Richardson is 'most likely' missing 3-year-old Sherin Mathews | Crime | Dallas News

ETA: And perhaps nonfamilial as well:

Body of Lindbergh baby found
https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/body-of-lindbergh-baby-found

“He had been killed the night of the kidnapping and was found less than a mile from the home.“

—I’m interested in researching this further (“less than a mile”).

Last edited:
From what I’m reading about the water quality, it’s not very good. Lots of pollution. This could potentially affect the quality of evidence found in the water, moo. I also feel for those who had to dive in that today.

More than 55 million gallons of sewage kept out of White River by DigIndy tunnel

“In the first real test of the city's newly opened DigIndy tunnel, Citizens Energy estimates the system prevented more than 55 million gallons of sewage last week from flowing into the White River and Eagle Creek.“

—there are many more articles about the clean up efforts of these waters

DigIndy Tunnel Prevents 74 Million Gallons of Sewage from Entering Area Waterways - Citizens Energy Group

Contaminated Drinking Water Lands Indianapolis Site On EPA's New Superfund List

“The new West Vermont Drinking Water Contamination Superfund site is an 18-acre groundwater plume near the Eagle Creek neighborhood on Indianapolis’ west side. Superfund is a federal program that cleans up the country’s most contaminated land and water.“

Eagle Creek Watershed, Indiana

Water Supply Contaminants in Indiana | Indianapolis Soft Water

Margarita25,

I can't figure out what the depth of the creek is where all the police vehicles were today, but the Eagle Creek reservoir has an average depth of about 18 feet. Adding to Margarita's point, every single branch area of the reservoir is affected by contaminants, particularly human and animal sewage runoff resulting in high E. coli levels throughout. Yuck.

https://www.in.gov/idem/nps/files/wmp_eaglecreek_98-002.pdf

@margarita25 Eahle Creek would, unfortunately be cleaner: White River Fish Kill: 10 years of recovery

“In 1999, a chemical discharge originating in Anderson decimated aquatic life for 57 miles along the waterway. It killed 4.6 million fish,”

More pertinent though is that White River is (obviously) considerably wider, deeper and frequently, a dumping ground

Margarita25,

I can't figure out what the depth of the creek is where all the police vehicles were today, but the Eagle Creek reservoir has an average depth of about 18 feet. Adding to Margarita's point, every single branch area of the reservoir is affected by contaminants, particularly human and animal sewage runoff resulting in high E. coli levels throughout. Yuck.

https://www.in.gov/idem/nps/files/wmp_eaglecreek_98-002.pdf
The reservoir is that deep but the creek itself near the original listed search location is currently only 1-2 feet. USGS Current Conditions for USGS 03353600 LITTLE EAGLE CREEK AT SPEEDWAY, IN

(Scroll down for graph)

ETA : graph for White River conditions in Indianapolis USGS Current Conditions for USGS 03353000 WHITE RIVER AT INDIANAPOLIS, IN

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members