IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
MsMarple,

I think that looks exactly right for the dumpster, but now I guess we don't care about the dumpster because it was found to be unrelated. I think we're looking for a home with a street address of 1907 that is much closer to where the search was today.

Margarita,
According to the auditor's site, there is no 1907 W. McCarty.
Cripes, WTH is mom doing? Why did she tell msm she's the one who called in the tip to LE? I wonder if the investigators are happy about her telling the media. OTOH, maybe the more she talks the better for the case.
"Robert, a long time ago, told me about 1907. That it was somewhere where he and his friends used to hang around and he drove me by here one time," said Robertson.

So she came back there Wednesday afternoon.

That's where she says she found items that belonged to her daughter and boyfriend, so she called 911. The call brought out IMPD and IFD's dive team to collect possible evidence.

"They discovered some items that could be related to the case, however that is not conclusive at this time," said IMPD Sgt. Jim Gillespie.
Mother of missing baby said she called tip in to police
This is getting weirder and weirder.

"Robert, a long time ago, told me about 1907. That it was somewhere where he and his friends used to hang around and he drove me by here one time," said Robertson.

That's where she says she found items that belonged to her daughter and boyfriend, so she called 911. The call brought out IMPD and IFD's dive team to collect possible evidence.

"They discovered some items that could be related to the case, however that is not conclusive at this time," said IMPD Sgt. Jim Gillespie.

Hmmmm so Mom 'found' items?!?!

Deleted as LE now says the truck is unrelated. Be right back after I go bang my head on the wall for a while...

I was trying to save you lol! See my post.

I edited all posts upstream not to waste time looking for the dumpster as it has since been determined to be unrelated.

It does bring forward a good point though about trash pickup. And the dumpsters in the neighborhood. And what landfill trash from that address would go to.

As for mom giving the tip today, is this a red herring? Or not?

Cripes, WTH is mom doing? Why did she tell msm she's the one who called in the tip to LE? I wonder if the investigators are happy about her telling the media. OTOH, maybe the more she talks the better for the case.

Yeah it is.

This seems like staging evidence...to throw LE off? JMO

I hope we're not looking for another Zanny the Nanny as in the Casey Anthony fiasco.

I see where W. McCarty is right by I-70. Is this what you're looking at?

Yes. In the video upstream of the area you can see the freeway above and beyond LE standing on the banks and cars going by:

Looking for video, brb.

ETA: here’s the video, qmfr , see around 1:30ish:

scene-4.jpg

scene-3.jpg

Scene where police are investigating items found on near west side (Photo by Nick McGill)

IMPD investigating items found on near west side; unclear if related to missing baby

—-

ETA:
Hold on, what is this
http://www.westindianapolis.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/EARLY-WEST-INDIANAPOLIS.pdf

“A section west of Warman and north of Ray Street is known as the “Bottoms.” The section east of the viaduct on Morris Street is called the “Valley.” The section west of the same viaduct is called the “Hill.”
During the Depression, a community of shanties was built on the banks of White River. This community was called “Hooverville.” Tar paper shacks with dirt floors housed several families. Scrap tin and other scrap materials were used to provide shelter.
In the early 1900’s...”

Last edited:
It's doubtful she's intelligent enough to come up with this on her own. So who would be orchestrating it and why? IMO

My first impression of Amber was that she was possibly cognitively delayed?

If that’s the case, I could see if LE truly suspects the ex that they might’ve told her to think of places he’s mentioned in the past or may have significance to him...and she really might’ve remembered that story.

But my first impression was that if baby and/or boyfriend’s items were found, maybe she planted them there? JMO.

Margarita,

You are amazing! You are absolutely right. That is where the search was going on. Thank you!

Hmmmm so Mom 'found' items?!?!

Okay, so here's something that isn't adding up. According to Amber, she remembered that Robert took her by 1907. Amber goes there today and finds items belonging to her daughter and boyfriend, she calls 911, and that is what led to today's search for evidence.

A consensus among the neighbors today who were filming all the police, fire trucks, ambulance, etc. at the search site was that what brought everyone there was a tip about the sighting of a truck that was driving around the area this morning and was later abandoned there. The neighbors said that truck belongs to the father of Amber's children. Mods, please delete if this is inappropriate.

Last edited:
Yeah it is.

This seems like staging evidence...to throw LE off? JMO
And LE said they found items along the shoreline of White River. Amber said she found Amiah's items at 1907 (whatever street/ave) which implies it's a house or at least a building, not the river's shoreline. And LE has yet to confirm the items are related to Amiah.
According to IMPD Sgt. Jim Gillespie, officials followed up on a tip, that related to the missing infant's case, and discovered items on the shoreline of the White River. The details of the items found, investigators will not release at this time.
Missing Amiah Developments: Police searching near White River
Anybody remember ol' Wesley H. who "found" evidence in the search for AJ? You know, the guy who's now charged with her murder?

I'm not saying it's the same here but my hinky meter is still spinning.

Last edited:
I truly feel she does have a developmental delay. Watching that first interview with no emotion, I couldn't tell whether she just didn't care or didn't understand the seriousness or ??? It was like she was completely detached from the situation. IMO

Margarita,

You are amazing! You are absolutely right. That is where the search was going on. Thank you!

Okay, so here's something that isn't adding up. According to Amber, she remembered that Robert took her by 1907. Amber goes there today and finds items belonging to her daughter and boyfriend, she calls 911, and that is what led to today's search for evidence.

A consensus among the neighbors today who were filming all the police, fire trucks, ambulance, etc. at the search site was that what brought everyone there was the sighting of a truck that was driving around the area this morning and was later abandoned there. The neighbors said that truck belongs to the father of Amber's children.

Are you sure that’s where the search was going on?

I truly feel she does have a developmental delay. Watching that first interview with no emotion, I couldn't tell whether she just didn't care or didn't understand the seriousness or ??? It was like she was completely detached from the situation. IMO

I can understand where you are coming from however all I saw was someone who appeared to have been on a 4 day binge with a severe addiction to drugs.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member