UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
McConnachie: ‘It is an understatement to say the summary and conclusion of the doctor’s report makes for depressing reading. The doctor makes an apology to the court for the pessimism that is apparent.’

Even the doctors got no hope for him...

There's going to be so much background detail to come out about this horrific case by the very nature of this boy.
Less than ideal - his mum has a drink. So what!!!!! People have less than ideal childhoods they DO not carry out crimes to this depravity!
I know what your saying but we don't have the full facts. I'm in shock never mind the family however my mind still wants to try and understand how and why he's turned out like this.

There's going to be so much background detail to come out about this horrific case by the very nature of this boy.

I know what your saying but we don't have the full facts. I'm in shock never mind the family however my mind still wants to try and understand how and why he's turned out like this.
Im not surprised by his history. It seems the rumours had a lot of truth in them.

11:00

Background report 'depressing reading'

A report into Aaron Campbell “makes depressing reading,” his lawyer has said.

The doctor who complied it apologised for the pessimism apparent throughout it.

It also found Campbell “presents a wide range of factors with regard to sexually harmful behaviour”.

0_THP_CHP_220219SLUG_3218JPG.jpg

Campbell

Alesha MacPhail's teenage killer sentenced for her rape and murder

Totally agree , by that he probably means dad worked away and mum liked a few wines. She possibly drank to help herself cope with her monster son.

I know. I think if it was really horrific they wouldn’t have used the words ‘less than ideal’ more depraved or words to that affect. I care little what he went through tbh.

Sharon Frew‏ @stvsharon 2m2 minutes ago

‘Mr Campbell understands there is no certainty he will ever be released. He will spend 4 years in a Young Offenders Institution before reaching an adult prison. It is clear from reports he has had a less that ideal upbringing but that is in no way a mitigation for such a crime’.

I reckon he was abused himself. No excuse for what happened, but it's a common pattern in abusers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member