UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. I think if it was really horrific they wouldn’t have used the words ‘less than ideal’ more depraved or words to that affect. I care little what he went through tbh.

I couldn’t care less either. There is never, ever an excuse to do what he did. Less then ideal..,.my foot...spoilt bratt more like.

I couldn’t care less either. There is never, ever an excuse to do what he did. Less then ideal..,.my foot...spoilt bratt more like.
Yeah you can imagine him using the words ‘less than ideal’ my childhood was ‘less than ideal’ I had a pretty house, with a huge garden, able to roam freely but daddy wasn’t home and mummy liked a drink - less than ideal Mister. Bore off!

Now that he has confessed I hope he has said exactly how he managed to take her from the house , he should never be allowed out he is a danger to everyone around him .. patiently waiting on the live stream and hoping the judge gives out the highest prison sentence Scotland has ever had ... fingers crossed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288