UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not long enough but more than I expected. He must never ever be let out IMO.
It’s probably close to the maximum allowed if not the actual maximum, he’ll be in his 40’s and probably won’t even get released then! if he actually makes it that long, I think there will be a queue of people for him in prison.

Harrowing - particularly hearing someone crying when the Judge said AC told Alesha he was taking her home.

Also, did I hear correctly - he went into the house twice ?

It was Toni who was crying. She left the room.

Yes that’s what the judge said. He entered the house using the knife apparently then left, disposed of it and returned.

That has to be one of the most difficult things I've ever sat and listened to. I burst into tears on hearing that AC had given his hoodie to poor little Alesha because she was cold and then he went on to do such absolutely horrific things to her. I just can't comprehend how a human being can lurch from one extreme to another. It simply beggars belief.

11:40

Alesha's mum screams at her daughter's killer

Alesha’s mum screamed at her daughter’s killer as he was led to the cells showing no emotion.

She shouted across the court “*advertiser censored**ing rat”, “vile *advertiser censored**ing rat and “*advertiser censored**ing disgusting” after she heard sick and vile Campbell had to ‘stop himself laughing’ throughout the trial.

Distraught Georgina Lochrane, 24, wore the heart-shaped locket she wore throughout the trial with a picture of Alesha, six, inside.

Alesha MacPhail's teenage killer sentenced for her rape and murder

There's a difference between a sexual abuse victim and a psychopath who is sexually abused as a child.

The non psychopathic victim is able to feel empathy and would more than likely not wish to inflict the same fate on another child ...

Where as, the victim with psychopathic thinking - feels no empathy and to them it's just 'learned behaviour' ...

It's vital that there are people who want to understand people like Aaron Campbell because without them, we just end up with lynch mobs and nothing learned which prevents nothing.

Empathy and a desire to understand is NOT sympathy.

Absolutely

That was such a hard watch.

Hearing that Alesha woke up and asked him who he was etc has broken my heart in two.

I doubt he will ever be released. The Judge was very clear on the chances of him being rehabilitated were remote.

Connor Gillies‏Verified account @ConnorGillies

Court hears about the moment Alesha was abducted. Campbell says “all I thought about was killing her once I saw her”. He says it was a “moment of opportunity”. Alesha asked Aaron “where she was going” as he carried her to her death. He told Alesha he was “her dad’s friend”.

Connor Gillies on Twitter

It was Toni who was crying. She left the room.

Yes that’s what the judge said. He entered the house using the knife apparently then left, disposed of it and returned.

Hats of to you sitting through that like seriously, the emotions are just so heavy and we’re not even in the court room. Hearing that alesha was alive when taken to the woods and now her mum knows that must be horrendous. I truly believe she thought she was semi-unconscious as she would of screamed. This is obviously not the case.

The way it was reported by the Judge - that AC said, all I thought about was killing her, when I saw her - makes me think Alesha was not in her bedroom but in the main living area when he went back in the second time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong