Found Deceased FL - Mackoni Hall, 40, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, Hollywood, 13 Mar 2019

cybervampira

Reaction score
Some additional information in the Broward Sheriff's Office release:

BSO SEARCHING FOR MISSING MAN | Broward County

PIO Number: 19-3-15
Date: March 19, 2019
The Broward Sheriff’s Office Missing Persons Unit is turning to the public to help find a 40-year-old man.
Mackoni Hall, of Hollywood, was last seen at 2 p.m. on March 13 leaving his job at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, 200 Terminal Drive in Fort Lauderdale. He was driving a 2008 gold Dodge Caliber with a Florida tag of 344 YVA.
He is described as 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs about 185 pounds. He has black hair, a salt-and-pepper beard, brown eyes and a scar on his forehead.

Anyone with information about Hall’s whereabouts is asked to contact BSO Det. Chris Blankenship at 954-321-4268 or Regional Communications at 954-764-4357.

THIS REPORT BY:
Joy Oglesby/PIO

New info BBM

There are hundreds of cameras on the Airports property. They should have a good idea which direction he went plus there are toll roads nearby with cameras. In Florida, it is always a good idea to look along the canals and bodies of water for tire tracks. People go zipping along a little too fast and they unintentionally go “swimming.”

Attachments

• 2471DDC1-0265-492C-AF9E-2D9D7DE86FF6.jpeg
    2471DDC1-0265-492C-AF9E-2D9D7DE86FF6.jpeg
    326.2 KB · Views: 4
There is a Find Makoni Hall Facebook page and they’ve provided this detail:

MISSING SINCE MARCH 13, 2019 : Last seen on Cypress creek and 27th. His car has been spotted in Lauderhill by red might cameras. Mack’s car is very unique, a 2008 Gold Dodge Caliber .
Please call police immediately if you see this car. License plate may be different now. Last seen wearing a uniform with navy blue pants a blue shirt that has the letters FSM on the front.”

dodge_caliber_2008_2008_dodge_caliber_se_gold_in_douglas_georgia_5250006552314236017.jpg

Example of a 2008 Gold Dodge Caliber, photo courtesy of Dodge Caliber in Georgia - used dodge caliber gold georgia - Mitula Cars with pictures

There is a Find Makoni Hall Facebook page and they’ve provided this detail:

MISSING SINCE MARCH 13, 2019 : Last seen on Cypress creek and 27th. His car has been spotted in Lauderhill by red might cameras. Mack’s car is very unique, a 2008 Gold Dodge Caliber .
Please call police immediately if you see this car. License plate may be different now. Last seen wearing a uniform with navy blue pants a blue shirt that has the letters FSM on the front.”
Please do post with a link to the source, thanks!

Thank you! My search box would not pull this up directly last night so I couldn’t share it. I tried again this morning and still have to go thru the wife’s page to access it.

I was able to get the link for the local news video that was posted. They’ve hired a PI and theres been no activity on his cell phone in a week.
Find Mackoni Hall

Thank you! My search box would not pull this up directly last night so I couldn’t share it. I tried again this morning and still have to go thru the wife’s page to access it.

I was able to get the link for the local news video that was posted. They’ve hired a PI and theres been no activity on his cell phone in a week.
Find Mackoni Hall

And I attempted to quote your post as I figured you could no longer edit. I somehow deleted the quote in adding the link. Weird occurrences just trying to make it all gel. :)

ETA: I wonder why they believe his car has a different license plate now?

And I attempted to quote your post as I figured you could no longer edit. I somehow deleted the quote in adding the link. Weird occurrences just trying to make it all gel. :)

ETA: I wonder why they believe his car has a different license plate now?
Regarding the license plate, in Florida your plate is automatically replaced every 10 years. This may have been his year for a new plate and it was installed but no one has memorized it or written it down.

Airport worker missing: 'I just need answers,' wife says

".........Worried family members told WFOR ch.4 Hall has not used his cellphone or credit cards since his disappearance.

“It’s very hard and I just need answers,” said wife Lawanda Green. “Anybody that has answers for us please call law enforcement, please.”

The family has also hired a private investigator to help find the father of two. ........."

Body found :(

Body Found in Tamarac is Missing Airport Worker: BSO

".......Authorities have confirmed that a body found behind an abandoned building in Tamarac Wednesday is a Fort Lauderdale airport worker who went missing last week.

The body discovered behind the building at 3700 W. Commercial Boulevard was confirmed to be 40-year-old Mackoni Hall, of Hollywood, Broward Sheriff's Office officials said Thursday.

Hall was last seen at 2 p.m. on March 13 leaving his job at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, officials said.

The case is now being investigated as a homicide, officials said. Detectives are also searching for the vehicle he was driving when he disappeared, a 2008 gold Dodge Caliber with a Florida tag of 344 YVA.

Anyone with information is asked to call Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS. ......."

Body found :(

Body Found in Tamarac is Missing Airport Worker: BSO

".......Authorities have confirmed that a body found behind an abandoned building in Tamarac Wednesday is a Fort Lauderdale airport worker who went missing last week.

The body discovered behind the building at 3700 W. Commercial Boulevard was confirmed to be 40-year-old Mackoni Hall, of Hollywood, Broward Sheriff's Office officials said Thursday.

Hall was last seen at 2 p.m. on March 13 leaving his job at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, officials said.

The case is now being investigated as a homicide, officials said. Detectives are also searching for the vehicle he was driving when he disappeared, a 2008 gold Dodge Caliber with a Florida tag of 344 YVA.

Anyone with information is asked to call Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS. ......."
Wow. I really did not expect homicide. His car is unusual and if they can find that, I hope it helps provide clues.

How sad for his family and friends. I thought for sure he would be found. I agree with @PayrollNerd that finding his uncommon Dodge Caliber is important, so that LE can find more clues. RIP Mackoni.

ETA: The center of Tamarac is only 1 mile away from the airport that he worked at.

Google Maps

How sad for his family and friends. I thought for sure he would be found. I agree with @PayrollNerd that finding his uncommon Dodge Caliber is important, so that LE can find more clues. RIP Mackoni.

ETA: The center of Tamarac is only 1 mile away from the airport that he worked at.

Google Maps

I think he may have worked at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport not the Fort Lauderdale Executive airport.

I think he may have worked at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport not the Fort Lauderdale Executive airport.
Yes, the International Airport based on initial reports and he was seen on the red light camera as you’re leaving the airport.

Yes, the International Airport based on initial reports and he was seen on the red light camera as you’re leaving the airport.

All of the reports say he worked at the international airport. " He was seen leaving 200 Terminal Drive."

Then this post ....
Find Mackoni Hall
.... Says he was last seen on Cypress Creek and 27th. Which is right by the executive airport.

Also says the car was spotted on red light cameras in Lauderhill. Which is about 5 miles slightly south west from cypress creek and 27th.

Speculating----> So he must of left work at the international airport and then drove up/passed the other airport ( on Cypress Creek) and then the car (with or without him) was spotted in Lauderhill. <----- speculating

ETA: fixed spelling

All of the reports say he worked at the international airport. " He was seen leaving 200 Terminal Drive."

Then this post ....
Find Mackoni Hall
.... Says he was last seen on Cypress Creek and 27th. Which is right by the executive airport.

Also says the car was spotted on red light cameras in Lauderhill. Which is about 5 miles slightly south west from cypress creek and 27th.

Speculating----> So he must of left work at the international airport and then drove up/passed the other airport ( on Cypress Creek) and then the car (with or without him) was spotted in Lauderhill. <----- speculating

ETA: fixed spelling
I was trying to figure out his path also. Yesterday I found the intersection shown in the photo. It’s right as you are leaving the Intn’l Airport and an airport camera would have picked him up. This photo was the closest street names I could find based on what had been reported. I know similar street names may mean I’m way off base. Florida is famous for having the same street name going continuously but the street itself doesn’t actually go all the way thru the city. It will dead end and then pick back up a few blocks away if that makes sense.

I wondered if his car was the intended target. It’s a sporty car and street racers love them. Hopefully, it wasn’t snagged by a chop shop which would mean it was immediately modified.

Attachments

• 03E4799B-B92A-4523-A9B0-2BFA98B43E66.jpeg
    03E4799B-B92A-4523-A9B0-2BFA98B43E66.jpeg
    237.5 KB · Views: 5

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads