Still Missing CA - Noah McIntosh, 8, Corona, early March 2019 *parents arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we allowed to talk about Bryce’s SM now that he has charges pending against him relating to Noah and is widely considered a suspect? Because I think it’s very weird that his page has no pictures of his own kids.

There is a picture of a dog and I sure hope the dog is ok in all of this.

I doubt it @Roadette
Perhaps they will charge him soon.

I just tremble when thinking about Noah. :(
Brought back flashbacks and God awful memories but I can't bring myself to walk away from him.

FGS what did they do to Noah. :(

His seems like a case of systematic child abuse/torture leading to ultimate death. Like we've seen so often. It makes me insane. His own son!!! Their own child.

His seems like a case of systematic child abuse/torture leading to ultimate death. Like we've seen so often. It makes me insane. His own son!!! Their own child.

So true.
I believe we will all be rocked to the core when all the details come out. :(
I just know this one is extra horrifying.
Some folks just do not need to reproduce. MOO

Are we allowed to talk about Bryce’s SM now that he has charges pending against him relating to Noah and is widely considered a suspect? Because I think it’s very weird that his page has no pictures of his own kids.

There is a picture of a dog and I sure hope the dog is ok in all of this.
I believe we can discuss him and his SM if he is named a POI.

Just cannot stand to look at the poi's sm pages ; would like to keep my blood pressure down. :mad:

Trying to be more on the fence about the egg donor.
Generally, LE and the court system favors the mother over the father.
But not in this case-- so I'd surmise they have something significant against her.
Lets' say she never raised a hand against Noah-- but stood by while he was being abused.
That makes her guilty ; imo.

Where are you, Noah ??

Eta : Seeing Noah's pic. in the file below for the vigil made me tear up. He just looks so fragile... but with a grin as big as the sun ! :(

Last edited:
I'm not taking anyone out of this equation.

IF the reports are correct CPS gravely failed Noah. MOO

With it being CA I do not believe the Mother would be in jail unless she is culpable as well. Threaten L W/O parole and charge both with murder. See who squeals first. The man is not going to talk. Obviously believes cannot be charged with murder w/o the body. Educate this vile excuse and show him the light. Sickening. :(
MOO

I’m so sorry you had to live with that but so happy you have been able to fight through.

I think it’s Noah’s sweet face. You can just tell from photos he must have been a wonderful little boy.
Noah is a beautiful boy. I was able to spend time with him and his grandparents. They adored him and took such good care of him and his sister. Noah loved them in return so much. He was one of those who just is so easy to like. I understand the need for the police and detectives to keep low key at their findings right now, but it is hard not knowing anything for all of us. God bless this family.

Noah is a beautiful boy. I was able to spend time with him and his grandparents. They adored him and took such good care of him and his sister. Noah loved them in return so much. He was one of those who just is so easy to like. I understand the need for the police and detectives to keep low key at their findings right now, but it is hard not knowing anything for all of us. God bless this family.

I want to personally thank you for your updates. I'm so sorry for what his grandparents and other family members and friends are going through. Please let them know. I have been praying around the clock. God will bring Noah home.

Just cannot stand to look at the poi's sm pages ; would like to keep my blood pressure down. :mad:

Trying to be more on the fence about the egg donor.
Generally, LE and the court system favors the mother over the father.
But not in this case-- so I'd surmise they have something significant against her.
Lets' say she never raised a hand against Noah-- but stood by while he was being abused.
That makes her guilty ; imo.

Where are you, Noah ??

Eta : Seeing Noah's pic. in the file below for the vigil made me tear up. He just looks so fragile... but with a grin as big as the sun ! :(
I've noticed that in so many of these cases of child abuse and homicide the pictures of these little ones often show a child so willing and wanting to be happy with a beautiful smile on their face, but there always seems to be a hint of sadness and neglect in their eyes. It absolutely breaks my heart and the monsters that hurt their own children deserve to rot behind bars as long as possible. I have no sympathy for any parent who harms a child or allows the child to be harmed.

Maybe if the court systems sentenced these offenders to stiffer sentences for child abuse cases, they might help deter future harm. IDK, honestly I'm just so damn mad at this right now.

I've noticed that in so many of these cases of child abuse and homicide the pictures of these little ones often show a child so willing and wanting to be happy with a beautiful smile on their face, but there always seems to be a hint of sadness and neglect in their eyes. It absolutely breaks my heart and the monsters that hurt their own children deserve to rot behind bars as long as possible. I have no sympathy for any parent who harms a child or allows the child to be harmed.

Maybe if the court systems sentenced these offenders to stiffer sentences for child abuse cases, they might help deter future harm. IDK, honestly I'm just so damn mad at this right now.
BBM
I think it might deter some. But I also think a lot of child abuse stems from parents or SO that come from abuse themselves and don't know how to control it, parents or SO on drugs, people who have knee jerk reactions, parents or SO who want to get back at the other parent, and a myriad of other things. But mainly, it often goes on for so long they don't think they'll get caught. When it ends in murder people start looking at the offender a little more seriously.

I'm not taking anyone out of this equation.

IF the reports are correct CPS gravely failed Noah. MOO

With it being CA I do not believe the Mother would be in jail unless she is culpable as well. Threaten L W/O parole and charge both with murder. See who squeals first. The man is not going to talk. Obviously believes cannot be charged with murder w/o the body. Educate this vile excuse and show him the light. Sickening. :(
MOO

Yes. And there is zero evidence that he was granted custody over the mother by any court.

Yes. And there is zero evidence that he was granted custody over the mother by any court.

Trying to understand the custody intricacies. The Grandparents said they "mostly raised" Noah and his sister. I assume this wasn't a legal custody arrangement. So what were the legal custody specifics of the parents?

I'm confused by what little we know about Mom. Are there mental health issues at play here?

Trying to understand the custody intricacies. The Grandparents said they "mostly raised" Noah and his sister. I assume this wasn't a legal custody arrangement. So what were the legal custody specifics of the parents?

I'm confused by what little we know about Mom. Are there mental health issues at play here?
I think they took a great deal of care of Noah and his sister, and kept a roof over their heads. I have a strong suspicion the mother (their daughter) lived there with them too, but they were the ones that "mostly raised" the children.

What I've been able to determine with the help of someone on here who found the case, there was a child support case here in Orange County. Sounds like a welfare reimbursement case. So if a child receives SSI or one parent receives welfare, the state will file an action to get support reimbursed to the state from the other parent.

In order to do so they need to determine parentage of the child and get a judgment declaring that the other parent is the legal parent of the child.

It appears that happened.

Mom certainly is on the birth certificate. So in the case of an unwed parent in CA, they have automatic constitutional rights to custody and control of their child if they're the mom and in the birth certificate.

If dad was on the birth certificate and signed what's called a voluntary declaration of paternity, same would apply to him. The parents would have equal rights under the law.

He would also get those equal rights via a child support judgment declaring him the father.

We can't tell if there was any child custody litigation between the parents because in CA "paternity" cases are confidential.

It appears the grandparents raised these children mostly though there's no evidence they obtained a legal guardianship. So that could've been because the parents lacked the capacity to care for the kids (drugs, alcohol, incarceration or poverty are typically factors), and allowed be kids to stay with the grandparents.

Maybe mom lived with them too during much or some of this time. I don't know. There's a sweet poster on here who knows the family and possibly could say.

But without legal guardianship, the parents were able to take the kids anytime they wanted. The grandparents could've filed for an emergency order returning the kids via a temporary guardianship and/or they could've filed a petition for grandparent visitation after they were taken, the latter of which they most certainly would've won.

But otherwise they'd be helpless to prevent the kids from being taken from their home, under the law.

And there could've been circumstances that prevented them from filing for a guardianship that we are not aware of.

But it seems that simply, the parents had the legal right to custody and control. I'm guessing they did not have custody orders between them though which could be one reason why the mother was camped outside instead of calling the cops to retrieve her kids right away.

Who knows.

It's a dire case. One more we didn't need here in CA after two similar ones that were so awful.

That poor child's sweet face. Always the most innocent and loving who end up tormented to death, it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong