GUILTY TX - Andreen McDonald, 29, found deceased, Bexar County, 1 Mar 2019 *husband arrested*

FBI SanAntonio‏Verified account @FBISanAntonio

Andreen McDonald, 29, last seen 2/28/2019 near her North Bexar County home. Crime Stoppers Award $5,000 offered for info leading to the arrest of individual(s) responsible for her disappearance. Call Crime Stoppers 210-224-STOP (7867). @BexarCoSheriff http://ow.ly/1SEI30o7Yrg

D2I2EVHXcAAQmww.jpg

FBI SanAntonio on Twitter

I hope it's okay to post this from their Assisted Living website. It's from an article written about Andreen on 9/11/17 with a quote from Andreen. It brought tears to my eyes when I read it.

About Us - Starlight Homes

McDonald was also guided by advice from a friend in Jamaica. “He said, ‘The decisions you make when you’re young create a path for better or worse for your future. That’s going to ultimately determine what’s going to happen for the rest of your life.’ I always go back to that: It’s the decisions that you make when you’re young that change your future.”

Just checking to see if she has been found and what is new. This is a case that seems too quiet to me. I hope they can find her and I sure hope they can keep him behind bars. I check constantly to see if there is news. Have searches stopped?

Just checking to see if she has been found and what is new. This is a case that seems too quiet to me. I hope they can find her and I sure hope they can keep him behind bars. I check constantly to see if there is news. Have searches stopped?

Official searches with volunteers have stopped, but neighbors and friends from the area continue to search on their own.

He’s asked for a lowered bond as well. I figure this is a pressure tactic. They either charge him with her murder and go with the evidence they have or they will likely have to reduce the bond because that’s an excessive amount for the current charge.

Official searches with volunteers have stopped, but neighbors and friends from the area continue to search on their own.

He’s asked for a lowered bond as well. I figure this is a pressure tactic. They either charge him with her murder and go with the evidence they have or they will likely have to reduce the bond because that’s an excessive amount for the current charge.
His case/bail probably fell under the "special circumstances" when the State's Atty requested the bail be that high. Often, more than not, if someone has not posted bail in a reasonable amount of time, their attorney will request a bail reduction hearing. Very common occurance in criminal courts.

His case/bail probably fell under the "special circumstances" when the State's Atty requested the bail be that high. Often, more than not, if someone has not posted bail in a reasonable amount of time, their attorney will request a bail reduction hearing. Very common occurance in criminal courts.

On the other side to this, he is literally accumulating time served while he sits in jail. If he just gets charged with Destruction of Evidence, he will have already served his time when the indictment comes down From a legal standpoint, he's doing well even though justice is hardly being served in this case, unfortunately.

On the other side to this, he is literally accumulating time served while he sits in jail. If he just gets charged with Destruction of Evidence, he will have already served his time when the indictment comes down From a legal standpoint, he's doing well even though justice is hardly being served in this case, unfortunately.

The military will likely take care of him if the state opts not to charge him. I doubt he will get away with this... it may take USMJ to get it done, but they typically don’t mess around.

The military will likely take care of him if the state opts not to charge him. I doubt he will get away with this... it may take USMJ to get it done, but they typically don’t mess around.
True, however if there's no evidence just speculation, he might get away with it, at least for now.

I certainly hope you are correct.

I certainly hope you are correct.

Hi, I’m new here! So this is my very first post :))

I read in a facebook discussion that possibly if he got out the military would probably take him into custody. Has this happened before in previous cases? What can they do differently?

Hi, I’m new here! So this is my very first post :))

I read in a facebook discussion that possibly if he got out the military would probably take him into custody. Has this happened before in previous cases? What can they do differently?

I have some experience in this and in my view there is not much the military could do as far as taking him into custody. When he was first apprehended, it was for a mental health evaluation and possibly the military could have exercised some very temporary authority in this area but the time for that has long since passed. This didn't happen on a military base and wasn't part of his military employment. Unless there is a connection to a military facility, they will not likely do more than assist.

Actually, the more I think about it, there really isn't even a federal statute that would apply in this instance in my view.

I have some experience in this and in my view there is not much the military could do as far as taking him into custody. When he was first apprehended, it was for a mental health evaluation and possibly the military could have exercised some very temporary authority in this area but the time for that has long since passed. This didn't happen on a military base and wasn't part of his military employment. Unless there is a connection to a military facility, they will not likely do more than assist.

Actually, the more I think about it, there really isn't even a federal statute that would apply in this instance in my view.

But I think there was talk that the night she disappeared his phone or GPS put him on/very close to a nearby base that he had no reason to be on.

UCMJ applies to all active duty soldiers, both on duty and off, on base/post, and off. His behavior is absolutely under their jurisdiction should they choose to prosecute him. It is greatly frowned upon when an active duty solider lands themselves in jail for prolonged periods of time. Your conduct is to be at all times reflective of the US military’s rules and regulations. I imagine there’s a whole host of charges they can and will come up with in the military court system if it comes down to it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back