NC NC - Timothy John “TJ” Trivette, 36, vehicle found near Guy Ford Bridge, Watauga Co., 13 Mar 2019

cybervampira

Reaction score
Missing NC man last seen in early March, vehicle found empty

Officials in Watauga County are asking for the public’s help finding a man who was last seen in early March, but whose vehicle was found unoccupied near a local bridge.

Timothy John “TJ” Trivette, 36, was last seen by his family on March 13. Deputies say his vehicle was later found near the Guy Ford bridge, which is on Guy Ford Road near Highway 321.

upload_2019-3-21_22-51-29.jpeg

Watauga County Emergency Management

Please be on the lookout for Mr. Timothy John (TJ) Trivette who has been missing for several days. If you have any information on his whereabouts please contact the Watauga County Sheriff's Office at 828-264-3761.

View attachment 175504
Given the background and the orange I'm thinking that's a photo from jail. He did have an arrest last year for possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia. Hopefully he's not still using. Sheriff's reports and another one
Arrest roundup This is a separate assault and he shot his girlfriend's dog. Man accused of assaulting ex-girlfriend, shooting her dog

I hope he's found safe and not a victim of a crime himself.

Given the background and the orange I'm thinking that's a photo from jail. He did have an arrest last year for possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia. Hopefully he's not still using. Sheriff's reports and another one
Arrest roundup This is a separate assault and he shot his girlfriend's dog. Man accused of assaulting ex-girlfriend, shooting her dog

I hope he's found safe and not a victim of a crime himself.

Given this guy's past, I hope anyone who goes searching for him is ultra cautious. This area of NC is mountainous with a lot of forest and winding roads.

Google Maps

Human remains found in Johnson County in February 2020 identified

Human remains found in Johnson County in February 2020 have been identified as a man who was reported missing in Watauga County, North Carolina, in March 2019, according to the Johnson County Sheriff's Office.

Timothy Trivette was identified as the man whose remains were found in a remote area off Highway 321.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back