IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrested same day baby reported missing.
"Police say Lyons and Robertson got into an argument Saturday"
FBI joins investigation into missing Indianapolis baby, Silver Alert cancelled
Search began the same day he bailed out.
"Police have concentrated their efforts at Little Eagle Creek since Wednesday afternoon"
Drones Used in Search for Amiah Robertson
Coincidence?
Moo

I'm curious how he bailed out. Just last month he got hit with a felony burglary charge. This month another felony charge and a misdemeanor charge.

At first I thought Amber was a little "off" mentally and unable to pull something like this off. Then I started thinking it was very odd that SHE was the one who called in the tip about the items along water ... now I'm just all sorts of confused and have no idea what to think. My brain hurts! My heart is heavy. I do not see a very good outcome for this poor, sweet baby. I'm on the side of the fence where mom may not have done it, but mom knows something. MOO

I cannot recall a case where so many news reports are incorrect.

And I'm not speaking about Mom's musings of her men and dates :rolleyes:
Nor all her other visions or daydreams of when she last saw Amiah. :rolleyes:

I'm talking about simple facts like when the FBI came in on the case. Where LE is searching. Who if anyone is in handcuffs....

FGS
Are the reporter's using SM for their sources or what.... o_O

MOO
I think reporters are intentionally backing off and letting LE handle it. It's pretty significant if Mom claimed she last saw her baby on Thursday and a neighbor disputes it. This article also implies it might be a custody dispute. I hope the child is alive but parents get incredibly selfish and ugly when custody is involved. Mom "finding" something and then calling in a tip to implicate Lyons is highly suspicious behavior, imo.

Police say Lyons and Robertson got into an argument Saturday, likely over whether or not Lyons was the father for Amiah

Conflicting Stories In the Disappearance of Amiah Robertson

I cannot recall a case where so many news reports are incorrect.

And I'm not speaking about Mom's musings of her men and dates :rolleyes:
Nor all her other visions or daydreams of when she last saw Amiah. :rolleyes:

I'm talking about simple facts like when the FBI came in on the case. Where LE is searching. Who if anyone is in handcuffs....

FGS
Are the reporter's using SM for their sources or what.... o_O

MOO

This is all I found regarding the FBI. 3/21
(Sorry, I did not know this was posted above already)

FBI joins the investigation
The FBI confirmed Wednesday that it is assisting Indianapolis police in the investigation.

An FBI spokesperson told IndyStar that IMPD is leading the investigation and declined to comment further.

What we know about the disappearance of Amiah Robertson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member