GUILTY FL - Kindergarten teacher arrested for using son, 1, to make child *advertiser censored*, Seminole Co., 14 Mar 2019

Wife of accused child rapist arrested on child *advertiser censored* charge, feds say

It gets worse!!!!! The wife has been arrested too.

“During the course of the investigation, authorities said they searched Justin Ritchie's cellphone and found that between June 18 and 19, 2018 he sent his wife Sarah Ritchie multiple indecent pictures of young girls while she was at their home in Seminole County.

A search of Sarah Ritchie's phone resulted in authorities finding three videos recorded in November 2018 in which she was engaged in sexual conduct while a baby was nearby, according to the report.

Federal agents said that Sarah Ritchie admitted to receiving nude images of a child from her husband and discussing pedophilia with him as well as listening to a recorded conversation about pedophilia between her husband and her husband's mistress, Audra Mabel, who taught kindergarten at Spring Lake Elementary School in Altamonte Springs.”

What? Oh come on!!

I don't understand. And they look like such a normal family. She was involved too? And then called police while still married after one of her babies reported the abuse? I don't understand. Is it just okay if it someone else's child?
What is happening here?

This is the dad's Facebook:

What a psychopath. I'm really worried about the poor kids caught up in this. How will they recover? Where will they go? if all the parents are this messed up, what about the rest of the family? is there anyone safe?
Good question. They all look so seemingly normal, not your typical trailer park meth heads. I hope CPS will have VERY good look at whoever wants to raise these children.

And one more thing..................I am livid over this!!

What kind of FOOL thinks a FOUR YEAR OLD CHILD won't tell things? She is FOUR YEARS OLD - that is only 48 MONTHS of life.

I've got to quit reading these child *advertiser censored* threads. I could not be in law enforcement, I would be in jail. Kudos to those souls who do these investigations for a living.

And one more thing..................I am livid over this!!

What kind of FOOL thinks a FOUR YEAR OLD CHILD won't tell things? She is FOUR YEARS OLD - that is only 48 MONTHS of life.

I've got to quit reading these child *advertiser censored* threads. I could not be in law enforcement, I would be in jail. Kudos to those souls who do these investigations for a living.

They cannot do it long

I should NOT have read that complaint. HUGE mistake on my part. Lesson learned when it comes to children. For the love of everything holy how can someone do this to children? Sheesh
I regretted reading the complaint as well. Disgusting.

How does one even think of these things to do...and to think 3 parents involved!!

Nope, can't do this one.
I just hope that they both get lots of attention in the jailhouse.

Can’t find anything on the wife though. Hope she pleads guilty and has lost custody of kids forever.

I think you give off a vibe that you are not even aware of.

That is why children of alcoholics end up with SO that are alcoholics as well, for instance.
I think it's the man who is the driving force and he is finding these women that would do anything to please their man.

Can’t find anything on the wife though. Hope she pleads guilty and has lost custody of kids forever.
She got a lousy 15 years in prison with 10 years supervised release for aiding and abetting.

Found that on Bay News 9. Sorry I can't link. It's out there though.

Why? How? I don't understand any of it. I don't want to. It's the kind of crime that hurts your heart while you physically get sick.

I think it's the man who is the driving force and he is finding these women that would do anything to please their man.

The thought of blackmail crossed my mind as well until I read "the wife" told him to go ahead and send child *advertiser censored* to her. With a smiley emoji of all things. Add in a kindergarten teacher. You might as well end the world.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back