Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #13 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been considered that Mr Relowicz could have pals who are also burglars/flashers?

Whilst flashing is very much a solitary activity, burglary of a dwelling is more often a job for 2 or 3 people

I am seemingly in the minority as i firmly believe that IF Relowicz is the burglar/flasher/five knuckle shuffler that he is accused of being then i personally believe that the leap from that to abduction and murder would have been too much given the small timeframe.

I would also contend that if a criminal profiler was asked for an opinion here, the profile of the offender would not look like Mr Relowicz

HOWEVER

This view assumes no prior offending history (none known as yet) and IF it transpired that he had actually offended previously then my opinion would be open to change.

I believe that proof of anything here will lie solely with cctv footage...as unfortunately the passage of time would render the chances of physical evidence to be small

The decision of Humberside police to swoop and attempt to secure any possible evidence with the arrest of someone like Relowicz (with seemingly little evidence at the time) could easily prove to be a stroke of genius ...either way Humberside police should be applauded for having the balls to put the attempted preservation of a life BEFORE the fear of getting it wrong.....a brave decision that deserves credit whatever the final chapter here

I thought early reports referred to him working in Malton.

Yes, but my point was do we know they are accurate? If it was taken off his Facebook for example it may say Malton because he worked there when he was in York and be out of date or because that is where head office is based.

IF Relowicz is the burglar/flasher/five knuckle shuffler that he is accused of being then i personally believe that the leap from that to abduction and murder would have been too much given the small timeframe.

He is at least two of those things.

If you're having trouble seeing that leap as viable, then don't think about it in that way. Plenty of us aren't.

IMO, I can't see why it would stop the trial once it has been committed to the Crown court. I would think it would be prejudicial to PR's trial to do so. I could be wrong, but I can't see any satisfactory grounds for withdrawing prosecution of that case now. **All an educated guess**

Seems unlikely to me.

I think if our suspect acted alone, and police uncover no further forensic evidence (seems likely), and he keeps his mouth shut- then he very likely will get away with this crime.

Assuming of course a crime was committed and this is not just a tragic accident.

He is at least two of those things.

If you're having trouble seeing that leap as viable, then don't think about it in that way. Plenty of us aren't.

He is probably all 3 of the above and more...

I'm just not prepared to automatically follow the logic which says: Pervy bloke + in area at the time + some fuzzy cctv footage which may be him = guilty

I agree with humberside police that it certainly makes him a person of strong interest BUT
We have stumbled across several other sexual offences and offenders within a very small area of Hull......
How would general perception alter IF for example it was to emerge that there was another individual who was also in that area ,at that time ...but with previous form for sexual assault/abduction?

I am not advocating for the pervy Relowicz at all (i would toe-end him straight back from whence he came)

I am merely suggesting that if you can only see one horse in the race..then it will always look like a good bet!

I hope more than anything that it turns out to be nothing so horrific as abduction/murder.
And in any case none of the above will ever change anything for poor Libby or her loving family whom despite having every reason to feel bitter....have never once sought to denigrate Hull or it's wider population...my heart really does ache for them

Has it been considered that Mr Relowicz could have pals who are also burglars/flashers?

Whilst flashing is very much a solitary activity, burglary of a dwelling is more often a job for 2 or 3 people

I am seemingly in the minority as i firmly believe that IF Relowicz is the burglar/flasher/five knuckle shuffler that he is accused of being then i personally believe that the leap from that to abduction and murder would have been too much given the small timeframe.

I would also contend that if a criminal profiler was asked for an opinion here, the profile of the offender would not look like Mr Relowicz

HOWEVER

This view assumes no prior offending history (none known as yet) and IF it transpired that he had actually offended previously then my opinion would be open to change.

I believe that proof of anything here will lie solely with cctv footage...as unfortunately the passage of time would render the chances of physical evidence to be small

The decision of Humberside police to swoop and attempt to secure any possible evidence with the arrest of someone like Relowicz (with seemingly little evidence at the time) could easily prove to be a stroke of genius ...either way Humberside police should be applauded for having the balls to put the attempted preservation of a life BEFORE the fear of getting it wrong.....a brave decision that deserves credit whatever the final chapter here

but sexual burglary has a completely different motive than financially motivated burglary. I doubt you need 3 people to steal a few objects and a bit of cash from a house either.

I don't see him having an accomplice or 'friends' with a similar interest, how would you start that convo? 'hi I'm P and I fantasize about women in my street and steal their underwear?' For this and other reasons ( such as police not suspecting anyone else and him never being see with anyone else) I really think the accomplice theory has no legs.
The offending history is all there, watching, stalking, masturbating in full view of people and then entering people's homes.

I agree that it would not be an easy conversation to have with a friend!

"Hi mate...fancy coming to nick vibrators?...we will split our haul 50/50"

Yeah...perhaps i did not really think that one through properly :)

I am merely suggesting that if you can only see one horse in the race..then it will always look like a good bet!
That sums it up so well!

I agree that it would not be an easy conversation to have with a friend!
"Hi mate...fancy coming to nick vibrators?...we will split our haul 50/50"

Yeah...perhaps i did not really think that one through properly :)
Oh, I dunno - there's probably a forum somewhere for those special interests ;)

Also there is a lot of things she could of got snagged on a lot of things.
If you guys don't think she entered the river at Oak Road, then where do you think she did? If you don't think it makes sense, then where does make sense?
Someone said St Andrews Quay. But I can't remember where I saw it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member