Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #13 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
but sexual burglary has a completely different motive than financially motivated burglary. I doubt you need 3 people to steal a few objects and a bit of cash from a house either.

I don't see him having an accomplice or 'friends' with a similar interest, how would you start that convo? 'hi I'm P and I fantasize about women in my street and steal their underwear?' For this and other reasons ( such as police not suspecting anyone else and him never being see with anyone else) I really think the accomplice theory has no legs.

This^

He is probably all 3 of the above and more...

I'm just not prepared to automatically follow the logic which says: Pervy bloke + in area at the time + some fuzzy cctv footage which may be him = guilty

I agree with humberside police that it certainly makes him a person of strong interest BUT
We have stumbled across several other sexual offences and offenders within a very small area of Hull......
How would general perception alter IF for example it was to emerge that there was another individual who was also in that area ,at that time ...but with previous form for sexual assault/abduction?

I am not advocating for the pervy Relowicz at all (i would toe-end him straight back from whence he came)

I am merely suggesting that if you can only see one horse in the race..then it will always look like a good bet!

I hope more than anything that it turns out to be nothing so horrific as abduction/murder.
And in any case none of the above will ever change anything for poor Libby or her loving family whom despite having every reason to feel bitter....have never once sought to denigrate Hull or it's wider population...my heart really does ache for them
So are you suggesting that, with more horses in the race, Libby managed to fall into the path of one alleged sexual offender, escape and fall into the path of another? Or you suggesting two of the horses look very similar, drive the same cars and have tend to hang around the same areas.

I think LE are sure Spidercam footage shows PR and Libby otherwise I'm not sure ITV would have shown it.

I think his other alleged offences are pretty Sinister when thought about.

This was updated 21 minutes ago on the Humberside Police website.

“In regards to our investigation, while we have considered throughout the missing person inquiry that Libby may have come to some harm, Libby’s death and the recovery of her body now leads us to solely investigate as a potential homicide."

Libby Squire investigation continues | Humberside Police

This might be a stupid question - sorry if it is, but could P be called to the coroners inquest as a witness if he is indeed confirmed as being in CCTV along with Libby or admitting to an encounter that night?

Just read the news about the post mortem result. Will be interesting to see if they now arrest PR on that charge, as if not they don't really have anyone else, unless evidence from her body has revealed someone else.

You may well go Eww! but there are web forums for all sorts of pervy things - for instance dogging. WS members have been known to consult such sites while sleuthing. :cool:

I didn't doubt you Cherwell, I just didn't know which smiley was appropriate for discussing such a 'pervy pals' website ;)

"...while we have considered throughout the missing person inquiry that Libby may have come to some harm, Libby’s death and the recovery of her body now leads us to solely investigate as a potential homicide."

Clearly, the police think she was murdered.

Just read the news about the post mortem result. Will be interesting to see if they now arrest PR on that charge, as if not they don't really have anyone else, unless evidence from her body has revealed someone else.

Did they release a result? Or just still saying they are not commenting at this time?

Did they release a result? Or just still saying they are not commenting at this time?

They're not releasing any results at the minute.

“The post-mortem examination concluded late last night and at this stage, we will not be releasing any results for investigative and operational reasons.

“We have to protect the integrity of the investigation, which is live and very much active and ongoing, with one man who remains under investigation."

“The post-mortem examination concluded late last night and at this stage, we will not be releasing any results for investigative and operational reasons.

“We have to protect the integrity of the investigation, which is live and very much active and ongoing, with one man who remains under investigation.

So are you suggesting that, with more horses in the race, Libby managed to fall into the path of one alleged sexual offender, escape and fall into the path of another? Or you suggesting two of the horses look very similar, drive the same cars and have tend to hang around the same areas.

I think LE are sure Spidercam footage shows PR and Libby otherwise I'm not sure ITV would have shown it.

I think his other alleged offences are pretty Sinister when thought about.

Scenario 1 has happened before (victim raped twice on same night by two separate offenders having escaped the first.)

Scenario 2 is possible and could explain some of the police questions to residents around who lived in Raglan street and who was known to drive a vehicle from the address.

“We have to protect the integrity of the investigation, which is live and very much active and ongoing, with one man who remains under investigation.

Thank you - can’t get on Google at the minute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member