ACTIVE SEARCH SD - Serenity Dennard, 9, Children’s Home Society, Pennington County, 3 Feb 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Lynne DiSanto needs to let professionals do their job. I would like to think that she is doing this for serenity but she still jumped in late in the situation and seems to be stirring up a lot controversy.....

IMO Lynne DiSanto needs to let professionals do their job. I would like to think that she is doing this for serenity but she still jumped in late in the situation and seems to be stirring up a lot controversy.....
She says that she is receiving a lot of negative feedback, and I think it is just that idea that is behind most of it - let the professionals do their job. I do think that is generally a good idea, but I also understand wanting to help. She seems to have amassed a large number of volunteers. And LE will be searching the Saturday after her search, and it seems to be a large-scale operation as well. In fact, the Sheriff's office is specifically saying for the search on March 30th, they do NOT want volunteers.

I know what you are saying, but I think it is perhaps assuming that they didn't think it was a big deal. When Serenity ran, there was no snow on the ground yet. The staff looked for her for a couple hours until LE got there. Then the snow started and conditions rapidly deteriorated. Nonetheless, they continued with extensive searches for three or four more days despite the deepening snow and frigid temperatures. They only ceased when it was apparent that conditions had become too dangerous for the rescue teams, and the snow would have covered up any traces of Serenity, and if she was still out there, she wouldn't have survived. I think to them, it was a VERY big deal. And since then, there has been poor weather and lots of snow on the ground.

I can't disagree but also cannot say that my remarks where I assume/speculate are necessarily incorrect either. There was much misinformation in the beginning and many conflicting stories, none of which have been cleared up satisfactorily. I would still like to know about cameras, video, etc. If there were extensive searches for those three or four days, I sure do not recall it, what I do recall is people asking why they were not searching. However, I could be wrong. Totally opposing media reports sure do not help clarify anything either.

It may all have been a total accident and taken quite seriously, I have no idea and am not accusing anyone in particular of anything, however, this is simply one of those cases that one just cannot be quite sure of what happened, how and is looking as if we may never know.

I do know that every case seems to bring different efforts and it seems to vary by state and agency. That is just the way of it I suppose.

The bottom line is this is tragic and we all agree that this little girl needs to be found.

It is true as well that everyone I encounter has never even heard of this incident while with for instance the California girls, all of the same people did hear of it. Media I guess...

My prayers continue both for Serenity and the safety of the searchers once they get going. :)

Fitting that two monkeys would agree! ;) This feels like she is trying to “beat” the officials to finding Serenity. I’m sure it is well-intentioned, but I guarantee you that civilizians *will* compromise evidence accidentally. Let the professionals find her the following week, if she is there. MOO

I am glad to see you still venting for this sweet, innocent, child. That is who 'you' are.

Sadly, there has never been any verification that anyone saw sweet Serenity after she was reportedly by the road.

The indications by LE, that this was a recovery operation, were disheartening, to put this mildly. And yet we hope(d) for a joyous outcome. A homecoming for this little girl who captured our hearts.

Even more sadly, there is no rush to put anyone into harms way to continue with any searches here. These brave responders, their dogs, and soon horses, will be performing the heartbreaking task of bringing Serenity home.

My thoughts, and prayers for their well-being, are where I am now at.

Thank you and your thoughts are well stated as well. It was called a recovery operation in no time flat as I recall.

I do understand the thought of putting searchers in danger, however, in a sense that is also what they do, or some of them at least. People go missing because of conditions quite often--cliffs, mountains, ice, snow, rising water, storms, so I guess because of that it makes it a bit difficult to understand.

I think as parents or grandparents we look at it as do everything you possibly can and never stop your efforts where from an LE standpoint, they cannot look at it that way. I am sure that plays into how I feel.

I am happy to see some searching is about to start. It is also interesting to me that individuals have searched which shows me that it can be done. I believe both the senator said she did for a couple of hours and I believe the adoptive mother said so as well. I wonder how many other citizens have done so silently without telling the world.

This case and child gets to me, without a doubt. I simply want a voice for her. One has to admit it was one of the quietest missing child threads I have ever seen for quite some time. The senator getting involved has helped bring some much needed attention to it imo.

Praying as always for Serenity.

I can't disagree but also cannot say that my remarks where I assume/speculate are necessarily incorrect either. There was much misinformation in the beginning and many conflicting stories, none of which have been cleared up satisfactorily. I would still like to know about cameras, video, etc. If there were extensive searches for those three or four days, I sure do not recall it, what I do recall is people asking why they were not searching. However, I could be wrong. Totally opposing media reports sure do not help clarify anything either.

It may all have been a total accident and taken quite seriously, I have no idea and am not accusing anyone in particular of anything, however, this is simply one of those cases that one just cannot be quite sure of what happened, how and is looking as if we may never know.

I do know that every case seems to bring different efforts and it seems to vary by state and agency. That is just the way of it I suppose.

The bottom line is this is tragic and we all agree that this little girl needs to be found.

It is true as well that everyone I encounter has never even heard of this incident while with for instance the California girls, all of the same people did hear of it. Media I guess...

My prayers continue both for Serenity and the safety of the searchers once they get going. :)

I agree about the lack of news coverage. I think the difference in the media spin is that there was a real possibility of finding the California girls alive, while there is little hope of that in the outdoor searches here.

As for what searches were undertaken, here is one article:

Serenity Dennard's Disappearance Timeline

An endangered missing advisory was issued on Monday as 65 people and four dogs looked for Serenity.

By Tuesday, more than more than 100 people were involved in the search. Deputies talked with people living in the area and looke for places where the 9-year-old could take shelter.

With the search now a recovery mission, deputies remained in the area on Wednesday, but there was not a ground search.
LE did searches the first three days, Sunday through Tuesday, initially with rescue dogs but later with cadaver dogs. This says there was no ground search on Wednesday, but I recall an article that said there was a limited search that day with cadaver dogs. Then the weather worstened again. But they continued again the next week. The last ground search was on Feb. 13th.

I agree, she needs to be found.

I agree about the lack of news coverage. I think the difference in the media spin is that there was a real possibility of finding the California girls alive, while there is little hope of that in the outdoor searches here.

As for what searches were undertaken, here is one article:

Serenity Dennard's Disappearance Timeline

An endangered missing advisory was issued on Monday as 65 people and four dogs looked for Serenity.

By Tuesday, more than more than 100 people were involved in the search. Deputies talked with people living in the area and looke for places where the 9-year-old could take shelter.

With the search now a recovery mission, deputies remained in the area on Wednesday, but there was not a ground search.
LE did searches the first three days, Sunday through Tuesday, initially with rescue dogs but later with cadaver dogs. This says there was no ground search on Wednesday, but I recall an article that said there was a limited search that day with cadaver dogs. Then the weather worstened again. But they continued again the next week. The last ground search was on Feb. 13th.

I agree, she needs to be found.

The way I recall it was more of roadways and checking with property owners, etc. I recall perhaps an attempt to search but quick news that it was pulled back or they couldn't do "extensive" searching.

Just like the controversy with the senator involved, I go a bit both ways on that, she at the very least has brought much needed attention to this case--I feel it has had too little, as if it was just fading away and never really caught much attention to begin with... Yet I also understand the concern about volunteers searching before LE--however people have been waiting forever for a search... So again, I go a bit both ways...

Maybe there is some reason LE has that we are unaware of and they do not even feel she is in these woods, who knows... It is not like there seems to be much to suggest she necessarily is...

The way I recall it was more of roadways and checking with property owners, etc. I recall perhaps an attempt to search but quick news that it was pulled back or they couldn't do "extensive" searching.

Just like the controversy with the senator involved, I go a bit both ways on that, she at the very least has brought much needed attention to this case--I feel it has had too little, as if it was just fading away and never really caught much attention to begin with... Yet I also understand the concern about volunteers searching before LE--however people have been waiting forever for a search... So again, I go a bit both ways...

Maybe there is some reason LE has that we are unaware of and they do not even feel she is in these woods, who knows... It is not like there seems to be much to suggest she necessarily is...
It was more extensive than just roads. Here is one of the search maps that were shown, which shows people on foot (yellow), people with dogs (pink), and even planes (blue) involved in the search efforts:

5c5e2a915035b.image.jpg

Last edited:
Fitting that two monkeys would agree! ;) This feels like she is trying to “beat” the officials to finding Serenity. I’m sure it is well-intentioned, but I guarantee you that civilizians *will* compromise evidence accidentally. Let the professionals find her the following week, if she is there. MOO
Exactly.... And what if they find her? What if it's Darcie that finds her? She abandoned serenity over 8 months ago ( at the very least) How is she going to deal with that? I just don't think it seems like a good idea

It was more extensive than just roads. Here is one of the search maps that were shown, which shows people on foot (yellow), people with dogs (pink), and even planes (blue) involved in the search efforts:

5c5e2a915035b.image.jpg

Replying to my own post. I just noticed on the map that the road directly to the east that runs up and joins S Rockerville Rd is called Foster Gulch Rd. When they referenced the wood cutters by Foster Gulch, I had assumed they meant the area about 5 miles southeast, but they may have meant that road, or perhaps where that road met S Rockerville Rd, which is north on S Rockerville Rd from the Home. Since Serenity was last seen walking north on S Rockerville Rd, her path (if she kept to the road) would have taken her by where the two roads meet.
Not sure that is significant, but I always wondered how the woodcutters some 5 miles away, not even on S Rockerville Rd, would have seen the searchers immediately after Serenity went missing. But this could put them much closer to the home, and make much more sense.

Exactly.... And what if they find her? What if it's Darcie that finds her? She abandoned serenity over 8 months ago ( at the very least) How is she going to deal with that? I just don't think it seems like a good idea
I may question when Darcy last saw Serenity, but I don't think we know the specifics. When is the last time Darcy say Serenity? We don't know. We only know that Darcy didn't know Serenity was at the Home. It is possible that when Darcy saw Serenity, Serenity mentioned "school" and Darcy didn't realize she meant the Home. The whole situation is a little bizarre.

It is a pretty safe bet that since DG was not in contact with CD (per her interview), she had not seen Sernity at least since Serenity was placed at BHCH. In order to see Serenity, DG would have either had to visit Serenity at BHCH or seen Serenity when she was on an out-of-center visit with CD. There are very strict guidelines as to who the child can see and contact. That is set by the parent/guardian and/or the DSS worker, if a child has one. The only exceptions would be: if a caller lies about their name and staff doesn't catch it; CD let's her see someone when Serenity is on an outing with him; or they run into someone they know on an out-of- center activity but even then, the person must be introduced to staff and the conversation is monitored by staff. I doubt BHCH's rules for that are much different from where I worked. I do believe they have a code system for calls so the person calling in has to know the code. I don't see how if Mr Colson, Executive Director of CHS, seemed shaken (insert whatever word DG used) by DG showing up at the home and announcing who she was, that DG was known to them. Then again, DG stated she was told Serenity had been talking about her. Again, conflicting info.

Regarding Lynne, I am torn because I do believe she is trying to keep awareness on Serenity and I don't see it as a political move. I do believe her heart is in the right place. She certainly didn't have to get involved. She has gotten backlash from the beginning if you read her page and watch her videos- she was told to stop talking about the case even early on, then came push from unnamed others, others, then CD and KD's family and friends contacted her and told her to stop, CD stopped communication then too. Then there was the huge uproar about the search. I think she also might be organizing a search to have it be an organized search. Random people have been searching this whole time with no documentation being filled out. Many keep contacting her about searching. Others said they were going out in small groups so then she set up this search. Yes, I understand even the best intentioned volunteers can tamper with or damage evidence. So many people have been up in arms about the lack of searching being done. I know it was stated in the media how bad the weather was, I know some SAR talked about it being a rough go in places, I also know the terrain can be dangerous but many locals have said they felt that more could have been done which fueled more frustrations. I clearly am not LE or SAR so I don't know but when you hear others say they are trained and could be out there or when you see all the cases with worse conditions in more dangerous areas, it makes people wonder. I can't believe it would be lack of equipment or training. All year round, people can get lost in the forest areas. In there warner months there is hiking, once there is enough snow, snowmobiling and cross country skiing are popular out there. I know they said there was no avalanche rescue dog teams available so maybe that limited what they could do too. Other SAR teams have been saying they never even got a call but would come out so that doesn't help people's frustrations. I guess to me, an organized search where people are showing ID and filling out forms is better than just random people going out to search at random times.

This case is difficult in that no one is really speaking. There's been no major push by some of the family to spread word far and wide on Social Media or national news. Like other posters have said, we got conflicting info and it was never really cleared up. I know confidentiality is big here which plays into this too. Clear updates would be helpful though. Then you have family and friends of CD upset with Lynne. I don't think DG's or RR's interview cleared much up. There is just speculation and rumors that also add to the mess.

If they believe she is in the woods, then I can kind of understand keeping quiet. To me though, I would push to get the info out there just in case there is more to this than Serenity running away and succumbing to the weather. I know it is likely that LE and even family know way more than we do but so much of this confuses me and I have followed a lot of cases, have education and training in this area. I just wish we had some answers. Maybe we will learn more after this search or the next one.

I do not think DG being at the search is a good idea. I think it will add drama since many seem to not be a fan of hers. Plus what if she finds her daughter like someone said. I understand she says wants Serenity found (not implying anything here but don't know how she feels so using her words) but not sure it will go well especially since she said in her interview people had already said harsh things to or about her. I do hope however searchers are on their best behavior and don't start drama with DG. It should be about Serenity, imo.

I understand why BHCH is remaining quiet, part confidentiality reasons, part ongoing investigations, other part likely told to lawyers because of the likelihood of a lawsuit. It is still frustrating though and I know how placements like that in this state work. I do not fault them for not allowing volunteers to use their parking lot nor for not allowing volunteers searching on their property. They have other children to consider. Strangers, even ER personnel like police, fire, etc can upset the kids. Visitors could be hassled or not have parking. They can't have predators wandering around either. Plus it would be an easy way for someone who isn't allowed to see a resident there to learn more about the property and maybe catch a glimpse of that child. Plus I am sure there are liability issues there too. I would imagine this has been hard on those residents and staff that were close to Serenity. Probably most of the staff otherwise too. Where I worked we all worried until the resident was found. I can't imagine it would be much different there. Yes, I know many think BHCH is a horrible place with horrible staff. I am not one of those, I definitely have questions and concerns. I know Children's Home Society as a whole has an excellent reputation and know people who worked at the SF home that said good things. Residents that came from there because they aged out also said good things. Locals say good things about BHCH. Not saying they are perfect, clearly something went very wrong here. Investigations and evaluations need to happen. It is likely too late for Serenity (still hoping for a miracle here) but it can make it safer for other kids. Regardless of everything they can attempt to explain, that 2 hour+ delay before 911 was called and the first LEO arrived was a huge mistake. Even if there is no set protocol of when to call 911 - per the press conference. Which was not my experience and they are licensed the same way my facility was. So unless it is there local or the ages of their residents, I don't understand the difference. Imo, the BHCH's location and their residents being 4-14, the risk is higher. Not that the kids, I worked with were safe but they were in a town, not a lot of dangerous terrain, and were 10-18. I do admit it has been a couple of years since I left PRTF though so maybe I am way off base.

Sorry for the book. Trying to combine multiple thoughts from posts and such.

All MOO

I have been out by the children's home it's a beautiful setting....nestled back off the main road in the hills. i still think that Radom people walking around out there is not a good idea....these people are not trained and not emotionally ready if they do find serenity. I agree with my whole heart she needs to be found! I get that there are a lot of people that want to help with the search tomorrow but why? So they can be the one that finds her...and Darcie going? She "waited until her shift was over" to go out there the day her daughter went missing. Ugh! I just don't have a good feeling about the search tomorrow but that's just me....

It is a pretty safe bet that since DG was not in contact with CD (per her interview), she had not seen Sernity at least since Serenity was placed at BHCH. In order to see Serenity, DG would have either had to visit Serenity at BHCH or seen Serenity when she was on an out-of-center visit with CD. There are very strict guidelines as to who the child can see and contact. That is set by the parent/guardian and/or the DSS worker, if a child has one. The only exceptions would be: if a caller lies about their name and staff doesn't catch it; CD let's her see someone when Serenity is on an outing with him; or they run into someone they know on an out-of- center activity but even then, the person must be introduced to staff and the conversation is monitored by staff. I doubt BHCH's rules for that are much different from where I worked. I do believe they have a code system for calls so the person calling in has to know the code. I don't see how if Mr Colson, Executive Director of CHS, seemed shaken (insert whatever word DG used) by DG showing up at the home and announcing who she was, that DG was known to them. Then again, DG stated she was told Serenity had been talking about her. Again, conflicting info.

Regarding Lynne, I am torn because I do believe she is trying to keep awareness on Serenity and I don't see it as a political move. I do believe her heart is in the right place. She certainly didn't have to get involved. She has gotten backlash from the beginning if you read her page and watch her videos- she was told to stop talking about the case even early on, then came push from unnamed others, others, then CD and KD's family and friends contacted her and told her to stop, CD stopped communication then too. Then there was the huge uproar about the search. I think she also might be organizing a search to have it be an organized search. Random people have been searching this whole time with no documentation being filled out. Many keep contacting her about searching. Others said they were going out in small groups so then she set up this search. Yes, I understand even the best intentioned volunteers can tamper with or damage evidence. So many people have been up in arms about the lack of searching being done. I know it was stated in the media how bad the weather was, I know some SAR talked about it being a rough go in places, I also know the terrain can be dangerous but many locals have said they felt that more could have been done which fueled more frustrations. I clearly am not LE or SAR so I don't know but when you hear others say they are trained and could be out there or when you see all the cases with worse conditions in more dangerous areas, it makes people wonder. I can't believe it would be lack of equipment or training. All year round, people can get lost in the forest areas. In there warner months there is hiking, once there is enough snow, snowmobiling and cross country skiing are popular out there. I know they said there was no avalanche rescue dog teams available so maybe that limited what they could do too. Other SAR teams have been saying they never even got a call but would come out so that doesn't help people's frustrations. I guess to me, an organized search where people are showing ID and filling out forms is better than just random people going out to search at random times.

This case is difficult in that no one is really speaking. There's been no major push by some of the family to spread word far and wide on Social Media or national news. Like other posters have said, we got conflicting info and it was never really cleared up. I know confidentiality is big here which plays into this too. Clear updates would be helpful though. Then you have family and friends of CD upset with Lynne. I don't think DG's or RR's interview cleared much up. There is just speculation and rumors that also add to the mess.

If they believe she is in the woods, then I can kind of understand keeping quiet. To me though, I would push to get the info out there just in case there is more to this than Serenity running away and succumbing to the weather. I know it is likely that LE and even family know way more than we do but so much of this confuses me and I have followed a lot of cases, have education and training in this area. I just wish we had some answers. Maybe we will learn more after this search or the next one.

I do not think DG being at the search is a good idea. I think it will add drama since many seem to not be a fan of hers. Plus what if she finds her daughter like someone said. I understand she says wants Serenity found (not implying anything here but don't know how she feels so using her words) but not sure it will go well especially since she said in her interview people had already said harsh things to or about her. I do hope however searchers are on their best behavior and don't start drama with DG. It should be about Serenity, imo.

I understand why BHCH is remaining quiet, part confidentiality reasons, part ongoing investigations, other part likely told to lawyers because of the likelihood of a lawsuit. It is still frustrating though and I know how placements like that in this state work. I do not fault them for not allowing volunteers to use their parking lot nor for not allowing volunteers searching on their property. They have other children to consider. Strangers, even ER personnel like police, fire, etc can upset the kids. Visitors could be hassled or not have parking. They can't have predators wandering around either. Plus it would be an easy way for someone who isn't allowed to see a resident there to learn more about the property and maybe catch a glimpse of that child. Plus I am sure there are liability issues there too. I would imagine this has been hard on those residents and staff that were close to Serenity. Probably most of the staff otherwise too. Where I worked we all worried until the resident was found. I can't imagine it would be much different there. Yes, I know many think BHCH is a horrible place with horrible staff. I am not one of those, I definitely have questions and concerns. I know Children's Home Society as a whole has an excellent reputation and know people who worked at the SF home that said good things. Residents that came from there because they aged out also said good things. Locals say good things about BHCH. Not saying they are perfect, clearly something went very wrong here. Investigations and evaluations need to happen. It is likely too late for Serenity (still hoping for a miracle here) but it can make it safer for other kids. Regardless of everything they can attempt to explain, that 2 hour+ delay before 911 was called and the first LEO arrived was a huge mistake. Even if there is no set protocol of when to call 911 - per the press conference. Which was not my experience and they are licensed the same way my facility was. So unless it is there local or the ages of their residents, I don't understand the difference. Imo, the BHCH's location and their residents being 4-14, the risk is higher. Not that the kids, I worked with were safe but they were in a town, not a lot of dangerous terrain, and were 10-18. I do admit it has been a couple of years since I left PRTF though so maybe I am way off base.

Sorry for the book. Trying to combine multiple thoughts from posts and such.

All MOO

You said a lot of what I have both heard and feel about this case. I have heard much the same with regard to searching and expert teams that were willing to search and could have.

I also think the 911 call lag was a big mistake. At minimum I feel protocol should be evaluated and so should what occurred that day.

I also am still bothered by the lack of information regarding camera coverage and/or alarms and whether they have done anything about it since.

I, for one, have not liked what I feel is major silence regarding this case yet I understand that liability, reputation and confidentiality play into that, but I find that sad as well.

All jmo, I realize I am looking at the situation from a distance but when people tell me that searches could not be done, etc. (and still have not been), it flies in the face of what I have seen through the years. I respect the opinion of others however and their right to feel as they do as well.

One final thought is I also agree based on their location, safety measures should be more stringent as should immediate response to a runner. I have felt that since the beginning with their remote location. If it is too dangerous for searchers then it is too dangerous to have a child out of sight for one moment. At least to me, that seems logical...

I have thought too if such a facility was in town, a child could run and certainly be in danger, encounter the wrong person, run into traffic, etc., however, in town one could find somewhere to stay warm or to go for help (businesses, etc.) and people are out and about and would see a child.

Again all just my opinion. I look from a distance and am certainly no expert.

You said a lot of what I have both heard and feel about this case. I have heard much the same with regard to searching and expert teams that were willing to search and could have.

I also think the 911 call lag was a big mistake. At minimum I feel protocol should be evaluated and so should what occurred that day.

I also am still bothered by the lack of information regarding camera coverage and/or alarms and whether they have done anything about it since.

I, for one, have not liked what I feel is major silence regarding this case yet I understand that liability, reputation and confidentiality play into that, but I find that sad as well.

All jmo, I realize I am looking at the situation from a distance but when people tell me that searches could not be done, etc. (and still have not been), it flies in the face of what I have seen through the years. I respect the opinion of others however and their right to feel as they do as well.

One final thought is I also agree based on their location, safety measures should be more stringent as should immediate response to a runner. I have felt that since the beginning with their remote location. If it is too dangerous for searchers then it is too dangerous to have a child out of sight for one moment. At least to me, that seems logical...

I have thought too if such a facility was in town, a child could run and certainly be in danger, encounter the wrong person, run into traffic, etc., however, in town one could find somewhere to stay warm or to go for help (businesses, etc.) and people are out and about and would see a child.

Again all just my opinion. I look from a distance and am certainly no expert.

Completely agree!

The camera thing bothers me too since there seems to be conflicting information coming from former staff and visitors, even someone on here mentioned there were cameras but then others say there are not. Listening to the LE statements made through through the media certainly aren't clear regarding cameras or camera footage, imo.

Our kids that ran in town, were definitely able to get help from strangers. It always kind of amazed me how many strangers were willing to give them food, clothes, rides, etc. All the staff were also very grateful that no one hurt any of them. We did have one incident where some girls were followed by older males but they were close to the center and ran back.

I have been out by the children's home it's a beautiful setting....nestled back off the main road in the hills. i still think that Radom people walking around out there is not a good idea....these people are not trained and not emotionally ready if they do find serenity. I agree with my whole heart she needs to be found! I get that there are a lot of people that want to help with the search tomorrow but why? So they can be the one that finds her...and Darcie going? She "waited until her shift was over" to go out there the day her daughter went missing. Ugh! I just don't have a good feeling about the search tomorrow but that's just me....

Great post. Exactly.

Yes, why do they want to search

Great post. Exactly.

Yes, why do they want to search
15 minutes of fame? I want to believe everyone's heart is in the right place... But if that was the case they would leave the search to the professionals....I don't know what I would do if I was the one that found serenity? ( if she is indeed out there)

And I'm not sure whether I'd consider stepmom a reliable source, come to that.
Late to this discussion, but I just watched the adoptive mum's interview on Facebook and found it strange. Not looking at the papers in detail, and bringing all those toys to the interview to show them off made no sense to me. If a child is missing, does it help to talk about her toys? Would you in showing them off, laugh? Isn't the normal reaction when looking at a missing child's toys not to chat about them as if the child is alive, well and found, but to cry? It all seemed like the adoptive mum has no attachment and is trying to prove something. This is completely "out there," but there was something in the way she spoke about a missing child that made me think of Misty Croslin. As if she is recounting a rehearsed story?

Nor do I understand why she did not know where Serenity was. Why did she not keep up with her after the divorce when she also says she had her to stay? Nothing seems to hang together for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell