OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#45

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a different world. Even in county lock ups. If you can't make a friend or two, you can be alienated, bullied, any number of things. It's a world he's never known. He's a new fish in the tank, others who have been in there for awhile, or are on the frequent flyer program, can be intimidating. They know the ropes. It's a scary place in there, and, if convicted, he'll be going to a much scarier one (pen). He'll either adapt, and learn to survive, or he won't. Someone seeking to up their status may make a target out of him, or the other two males, b/c of the murdered females and CR2. For those who can't adapt, well, welcome, from the 6th, to the 9th, Layer of Hell. Imo, that would be a fate worse than death.

Hey, good points!
I’m thinking after moving from his private cell to an already occupied cell, he was bullied. Essentially, he was moved in someone else’s “house”, their house, their rules.
W/o his mom, he’s probably ultra paranoid. He seems to lack confidence, imo.

Hey, good points!
I’m thinking after moving from his private cell to an already occupied cell, he was bullied. Essentially, he was moved in someone else’s “house”, their house, their rules.
W/o his mom, he’s probably ultra paranoid. He seems to lack confidence, imo.

Yes! No confidence because this is his first time on his own....
No mama, no daddy, no brother, and no grandma Wagner.... "Where's my grandma to fix everything?" (Well she's been told she can't talk to you!)

Last edited:
From all I've seen so far, none of the Wagners appear remorseful about what they've done. They only focus on their own interests, not on those of the families of the victims.

Anyone else notice the comments about DNA? GW4s attorney said there was mention in discovery of (2?) DNA evidence items they would present at trial. He said they had a discussion with the prosecution who told them that GW4 would not be one of those who would have that evidence presented against him. Interesting that GW4 doesn't have any DNA evidence to implicate him and that his attorneys felt the need to mention that in open court. Are they trying to say that GW4 isn't as guilty as some other family members?

If there are 2 items of DNA evidence and one of them isn't GW4, who is/are the others? Jake and his dad? I've always suspected that someone was injured, most likely when struggling with CR1. I think he got to his gun before being killed and winged someone. JMO

Have we ever seen any Discovery docs for GW4? Sure wish we could.

It's a different world. Even in county lock ups. If you can't make a friend or two, you can be alienated, bullied, any number of things. It's a world he's never known. He's a new fish in the tank, others who have been in there for awhile, or are on the frequent flyer program, can be intimidating. They know the ropes. It's a scary place in there, and, if convicted, he'll be going to a much scarier one (pen). He'll either adapt, and learn to survive, or he won't. Someone seeking to up their status may make a target out of him, or the other two males, b/c of the murdered females and CR2. For those who can't adapt, well, welcome, from the 6th, to the 9th, Layer of Hell. Imo, that would be a fate worse than death.

If convicted and on death row he will never step foot in general population. 23 hours in solitary until he's on his deathbed waiting for Ohio’s method of execution. Whatever it may be?

Yes, Judge said its up to the jail.

Hopefully the jail will deny that request. They also have Nelson and Haynes incarcerated there...maybe their presence has GW4
If the DNA is applicable to 2 individuals, and Investigators felt strongly all 4 were involved, it could be a big reason it took so long for arrests. They needed enough evidence to build the case on all 4. Just a guess

What if the DNA doesn't belong to any of the Ws and AC is just using it to plant doubt? IDK

Annette Levy is a reporter from Local 12 Cincinnati and she posts brief video clips on her Twitter of the Wagner's arriving to their Waverly Ohio court hearings via the courthouse back door. From the defense side of the galley, she also posted a view of Angela walking into court, that's how I could tell Angela wasn't wearing ankle restraints this week.

Angenette Levy (@Angenette5) on Twitter

I haven't seen his court hearing yet and am reading what Websleuths has to say about it.
I appreciate you and everyone else discussing it.

He has said that his son is his life and I believe being separated from his son is hurting him ---badly. And (if he's guilty) I think that his daddy, GW3, bent over backwards to keep reassuring the others that they would not be caught ---
that nothing, no evidence, ties them to the crime scenes.

Here's the thing though...the questionable things they did before and after the murders is what will greatly help to convict them. As I said before, amateurs only focus on not being connected to the actual crime scenes, they don't think about the before and after.

Did Angela really think shopping at a Walmart out of town would hide her purchases? Amateur.

George 4 on Facebook 6 months ago said this about his son: "he's my whole world I don't know what I would do without him"

Typical Wagner remorse...only for themselves...IMO.

Yes! No confidence because this is his first time on his own....
No mama, no daddy, no brother, and no grandma Wagner.... "Where's my grandma to fix everything?" (Well she's been told she can't talk to you!)
CC: I think he led such a sheltered life, his state of paranoia is super high. If his Cellie’s are more than experienced, he’s likely terrified. Solitary confinement is great. It works. They go crazy & talk!

Hopefully the jail will deny that request. They also have Nelson and Haynes incarcerated there...maybe their presence has GW4

What if the DNA doesn't belong to any of the Ws and AC is just using it to plant doubt? IDK

Nelson and Hayes are not being held in our jail, *ODRC* is housing them and there is only one other prisoner who is being held on other charges and "suspicion" of murder besides Wagner. The 2 you mention are guests of the ODRC in Orient.

CC: I think he led such a sheltered life, his state of paranoia is super high. If his Callie’s are more than experienced, he’s likely terrified. Solitary confinement is great. It works. They go crazy & talk!

Hey Trudie long time no hear! Go crazy and talk? And risk never seeing Bolvine/Hunter? He wants to beat this thing and get home to his kid! That's what keeps him going. However, he is in a bad jail that actually is leaking and is working on new construction so I'm not surprised he wants to get "away" in solitary...ie...protective custody. Because he is for sure not meshing with the other inmates.

No one asks for protected custody (segregation/solitary) if they are getting along with the other inmates in their cell blocks/pods..... :eek:

Last edited:
CC: I think he led such a sheltered life, his state of paranoia is super high. If his Cellie’s are more than experienced, he’s likely terrified. Solitary confinement is great. It works. They go crazy & talk!

Solitary at the RC jail isn't like prison solitary. It is single cell and away from the pods is all.. quiet and less traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member