Still Missing CA - Noah McIntosh, 8, Corona, early March 2019 *parents arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I've been able to determine with the help of someone on here who found the case, there was a child support case here in Orange County. Sounds like a welfare reimbursement case. So if a child receives SSI or one parent receives welfare, the state will file an action to get support reimbursed to the state from the other parent.

In order to do so they need to determine parentage of the child and get a judgment declaring that the other parent is the legal parent of the child.

It appears that happened.

Mom certainly is on the birth certificate. So in the case of an unwed parent in CA, they have automatic constitutional rights to custody and control of their child if they're the mom and in the birth certificate.

If dad was on the birth certificate and signed what's called a voluntary declaration of paternity, same would apply to him. The parents would have equal rights under the law.

He would also get those equal rights via a child support judgment declaring him the father.

We can't tell if there was any child custody litigation between the parents because in CA "paternity" cases are confidential.

It appears the grandparents raised these children mostly though there's no evidence they obtained a legal guardianship. So that could've been because the parents lacked the capacity to care for the kids (drugs, alcohol, incarceration or poverty are typically factors), and allowed be kids to stay with the grandparents.

Maybe mom lived with them too during much or some of this time. I don't know. There's a sweet poster on here who knows the family and possibly could say.

But without legal guardianship, the parents were able to take the kids anytime they wanted. The grandparents could've filed for an emergency order returning the kids via a temporary guardianship and/or they could've filed a petition for grandparent visitation after they were taken, the latter of which they most certainly would've won.

But otherwise they'd be helpless to prevent the kids from being taken from their home, under the law.

And there could've been circumstances that prevented them from filing for a guardianship that we are not aware of.

But it seems that simply, the parents had the legal right to custody and control. I'm guessing they did not have custody orders between them though which could be one reason why the mother was camped outside instead of calling the cops to retrieve her kids right away.

Who knows.

It's a dire case. One more we didn't need here in CA after two similar ones that were so awful.

That poor child's sweet face. Always the most innocent and loving who end up tormented to death, it seems.

God bless you and tysm for checking. :(
We all appreciate it.
I just cannot rest until Noah is brought home.

Justice for Noah.

I saw the pics on Mom's FB. Boy does he ever remind me of Lucas.

I know boys are supposed to be boys and get scraped up and stuff but there are an awful lot of bruises on his legs. Sigh.....

I knew this wouldn't end well. Mom knows what happened. She needs to speak up so we can find this child.

Enough is enough already.

I am so tired of babies and toddlers being murdered by parents and pretty little girls being murdered by disgusting perverted people.

Leave the children alone. Let them be kids. Love them.

This is all so sad and it happens over and over and over again.

Sorry for the vent, but I have really had enough.

I know boys are supposed to be boys and get scraped up and stuff but there are an awful lot of bruises on his legs. Sigh.....

I knew this wouldn't end well. Mom knows what happened. She needs to speak up so we can find this child.

I am so tired of babies and toddlers being murdered by parents and pretty little girls being murdered by disgusting perverted people.

Me too. You darn tootin Mom knows. It's past the expiration date to turn up the heat. She will spill with the right pressure I do believe. Life without parole is LIFE.

God only knows what precious Noah endured in his short life. Physical abuse, verbal abuse, torture etc. :(
When I think about it I get physically ill.

Nothing should be left off the table to bring Noah home and I mean NOTHING. :mad::mad::mad:

MOO

Or at least if they can't love them and can't leave them alone when they have them, can't they let them just stay with family who will adore and care for them?

I think it's about pride and also money in some cases. Whoever has the kids gets any SSI benefits for them and can get additional welfare benefits for themselves. Like Medí-cal, foot stamps and cash aid.

:(

Last edited:
Or at least if they can't love them and can't leave them alone when they have them, can't they let them just stay with family who will adore and care for them?

I think it's about pride and also money in some cases. Whoever has the kids gets any SSI benefits for them and can get affituonak welfare benefits for themselves. Like Medí-cal, foot stamps and cash aid.

No doubt this was over the all mighty dollar. We can all guess where the dollars went to. :mad::mad::mad:

MOO

In the egg donor's FB photos, Noah and his older sis seem quite close. :(
Have LE spoken to her w/o either donor present ?
The older sister might be able to give an account of how that day went, when Noah was "disappeared" ? :mad:

Last edited:

I think it's about pride and also money in some cases. Whoever has the kids gets any SSI benefits for them and can get additional welfare benefits for themselves. Like Medí-cal, foot stamps and cash aid.

BBM
ITA this happens often. It sounds like the GP's were lovingly caring for Noah and his sister for much of their young lives. Mom probably bounced in and out of the picture.

IIRC I read an article that said 'dad' had persuaded mom and the kids to move to the apt they were staying at and where Noah disappeared from? Surely the sister who is older than Noah can speak to what happened in the home? God how awful, for Noah and for the sister and the grandparents. I cannot fathom the pain they are all feeling.

I wonder where the children are now? Weren't there other older children as well?

The older sister might be able to give an account of how that day went, when Noah was "disappeared" ? :mad:

I know. Just heartbreaking. :(

I totally believe she has told many details of just what life was for Noah and her. FGS :mad: No telling what she has been witness to or even worse. MOO

I think talking to her is what resulted in the charges. What horror. She witnessed it all, I'm betting. And then had to be with that monster trapped in the house for a couple weeks, probably fearing she was next.

Those poor babies. Precious. Beautiful. Such a gift. How is she going to take the loss of her brother?

How will their grandparents go on? It's ridiculous we lose kids to accidents and illness and nothing can fix that. But to purposefully destroy your kids? I can't with these cases some times. It's too close to home and too senseless.

I'm new to this thread and have just caught up. When I saw the plumbing truck outside the apartment block I felt physically ill. I really can't bring myself to even think what that means because it can only be bad, very bad. The fact that the parents have both been charged with felony child endangerment is more than ominous. It's my understanding that charge means there was intent and the risk was likely to produce great bodily harm or death.

This poor sweet little boy. I'll never understand why parents who no longer want their child have to kill them. The grandparents in this case would have loved, nurtured and cherished him. There is never any excuse for children to be harmed, especially by their parents who should be there to protect them.

There's another new thread that involves the death of a 7 year-old. He was abused for most of his life at the hands of his mother, father, mother's boyfriend, great uncle, great aunt and finally by the son of the uncle and aunt. It's both horrifying and heartbreaking.

WI - Ethan Hauschultz, 7, beaten and buried in "coffin of snow", Manitowoc, April 2018

IMO,

I believe that Mom fell on hard times. She was likely homeless and dad probably convinced her that the kids would at the very least have a roof over their heads if she allowed them to stay in his care. Why she was homeless could be for a plethora of reasons. The area that they reside in in Southern California is quite expensive.. maybe she was laid off, or had her hours cut? It doesn't take much to become homeless.. and ... yes, she should have known better than to allow her kids to live with their father.. but how many times have we all seen or known someone that professes to have "changed" their ways? Sometimes, no matter what we KNOW personally about someone.. we fall under the spell of manipulation. I can imagine him saying something to the effect of.. "You can sleep right outside the in the car. They will be sleeping a 100 yards from you. What could wrong? You can have access to them whenever you like." Would I personally fall for something like that? No.. most of us wouldn't.. but we have NO idea what was going on in her mind. Maybe he threatened her , saying he would turn her into CPS for not having a safe place to give her children to live? Maybe he knew something else that could have had serious consequences for her. I guess all I am saying is that the children were living with the father. He was entrusted to keep them safe. I will with hold my judgement on mom until all of the facts are presented. After all, her lack of judgement could be why her child is no longer living. THAT is the heaviest weight that any mother could bear.

I'm new to this thread and have just caught up. When I saw the plumbing truck outside the apartment block I felt physically ill. I really can't bring myself to even think what that means because it can only be bad, very bad. The fact that the parents have both been charged with felony child endangerment is more than ominous. It's my understanding that charge means there was intent and the risk was likely to produce great bodily harm or death.

This poor sweet little boy. I'll never understand why parents who no longer want their child have to kill them. The grandparents in this case would have loved, nurtured and cherished him. There is never any excuse for children to be harmed, especially by their parents who should be there to protect them.

There's another new thread that involves the death of a 7 year-old. He was abused for most of his life at the hands of his mother, father, mother's boyfriend, great uncle, great aunt and finally by the son of the uncle and aunt. It's both horrifying and heartbreaking.

WI - Ethan Hauschultz, 7, beaten and buried in "coffin of snow", Manitowoc, April 2018

Little human punching bags. Torture toys for these sick adults. I don't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23